Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, do you know how to make the "star" effect for boosters. When I make it, I just use the last gradient type. but that doesn't look as realistic.

Oh, and due to Neon's little push on the post above, heres my template's download:

Download Link

Note, this is only for the use of Booster Legend Members. Non-Booster Lagends who use this template or edit/ combine it in any way will be reported. This post will be your only warning. On the other hand, Booster Legends Members can use and edit this to their will (consider it my Easter Gift). But I plead-eth of thee to delete the tech circle and use yet nother one (I'm christian, hence the "accent")

I will gladly make it since I just closed down my other one' date=' because I only wanted to do booster, but we would need a name. Any suggestions?

[/quote']

The Shop could be called Booster Atlantis. Cause this Shop will probably have the best booster's from all of YCM. The Slogan could be, "Its no Myth"

Also, Neon, you should give each member of the Bstr Lgnds the PSD for the Sig thing, that way then can change it so each will be different. But to keep the leaders completely different, no one else can change the red in their sig

I will gladly make it since I just closed down my other one' date=' because I only wanted to do booster, but we would need a name. Any suggestions?

[/quote']

The Shop could be called Booster Atlantis. Cause this Shop will probably have the best booster's from all of YCM. The Slogan could be, "Its no Myth"

Also, Neon, you should give each member of the Bstr Lgnds the PSD for the Sig thing, that way then can change it so each will be different. But to keep the leaders completely different, no one else can change the red in their sig

Omni released the .psd. Here it is. About the name....maybe something Yu-Gi-Oh!-related? And why not if we don't only sell boosters, but also tins (working on this), decks (completely blind on this), and other stuffs like holoing? Dark Rose, you should teach us how to do those things so we can inherit your legacy when you die leave.

Archived