Lock Nao

• 4 weeks later...

-1 Garoth - its a great way to deck yourself' date=' and lightsworn already has that problem.

+ The lightsworn druid - It adds another lightsworn to the bunch and makes it easier to get out the dragon.

[/quote']

Aurkus is terrible. Decking out is not an issue. If you Deck out using LS, you're running it wrong.

not in this monarch heavy meta, currently good tech in ls in ocg coz of briofag and sea koala. however this deck doesnt run enough attack negating to run this effectively

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

one question: you keep saying that psychic suck but when i see your extra deck i see thought ruler and android. why pout them in a deck because their effects are better in a psychic deck: thought ruler archfiend's effects are if it destroys a monster gain LP based off its original ATK, and pay 1000 to negate a spee/trap card that targets a psychic and destroy it, magical androids effect is that you gainLP by 600 for every psychic you control.

one question: you keep saying that psychic suck but when i see your extra deck i see thought ruler and android. why pout them in a deck because their effects are better in a psychic deck: thought ruler archfiend's effects are if it destroys a monster gain LP based off its original ATK' date=' and pay 1000 to negate a spee/trap card that targets a psychic and destroy it, magical androids effect is that you gainLP by 600 for every psychic you control.

[/quote']

*facepalm* You are just an idiot. You necrobumped a topic to say some completely wrong thing ...

1st TRA is a generic synchro. And his effect protects himself. That's enough

2nd Android s the only lvl 5 synchro right now (soon she will be useless thx to Catastor). And her LP gain effect still works.

3rd No one said the Psychic monsters suck. PSYCHIC AS A DECKTYPE SUCKS!!!!

I would've reported for necroing, but I don't want this deck to get locked. It's one of the best decks here.

one question: you keep saying that psychic suck but when i see your extra deck i see thought ruler and android. why pout them in a deck because their effects are better in a psychic deck: thought ruler archfiend's effects are if it destroys a monster gain LP based off its original ATK' date=' and pay 1000 to negate a spee/trap card that targets a psychic and destroy it, magical androids effect is that you gainLP by 600 for every psychic you control.

[/quote']

LOLtopic revival and LOLYCM.

Archived