Yu-Gi-Oh Battle Boards Games RPG

The Warden

Once it's my turn, if it isn't already:

Isiah smirked. "Fine. I spread out my pieces on the board as well." He arranged the pieces from left to right once more, with Dark Ape, Dark Valkyria, Junk Synchron and Thousand Eyes in squares A2 to A5.

"Dark Valkyria takes a step forward. Junk Synchron attacks the first Monster Team."

Final placement: Dark Ape A2, Dark Valkyria B3, Junk Synchron A4, Thousand Eyes A5.

OOC: Since i added to the team to make it four, you can cancel your attack.

IC: 'Battle had been initiated between Junk Synchron as Team 1 versus Team two, consisting of 4 level 1 monsters. Relinquished, Thousand Eyes Idol, Petit Moth, Volcanic Rat. As the rules go, the lowest starred monster goes first, therefore, the opponent's team goes before the players team'.

[spoiler=Enemy Team]

Monster Name: Relinquished

Stars: 1

Level: 1

Type: Spellcaster

Attribute: Dark

HP: 10

MP: 6

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

Ability: Black Magic

Leader Ability: Dark Defence

Monster Name: Thousand Eyes Idol

Type: Spellcaster

Attribute: Dark

MP: 6

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

Ability: Black Magic

Monster Name: Petit Moth

Type: Insect

Attribute: Earth

MP: 10

ATK: 3

DEF: 2

Ability: Paracitise

Monster Name: Volcanic Rat

Type: Pyro

Attribute: Fire

MP: 10

ATK: 5

DEF: 5

Ability: Elemental Might

Leader Relinquished goes first. He casts the Black Magic 'Fire', inflicting 8 damage to Junk Synchron (22). Thousand Eyes Idol goes second, casting 'Fire' as well to inflict 8 damage to Junk Synchron (14). Petit Moth goes with a physical attack to deal 3 damage to Junk Synchron (11). Volcanic attacks physically, inflicting 5 damage to Junk Synchron (6). It is now Junk Synchrons turn.

[align=center]I move my Atlantean Pikeman forward, I move my Gene-Warped Warwolf forward, and to finish it, I use my Dragon Breath special effect, by aiming it toward your Junk Synchron and my Armored Dragon LV3. I end it by moving my Shadow Specter forward.

Atlantean Pikeman - D1

Gene Warped-Warwolf - D2

Shadow Specter - C4

Armored Dragon LV3 - D5[/align]

Archived