D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright, kids! Listen up!" Fredrik instructed. "Today, I am going to push you a little harder that usual, 'kay? Your task is to run a 10 kilometres in a circular running track which I have marked with these..." he held up a small, bright-orange flag. ",,so you don't get lost! Alright, now go!" everybody exept Alexandra moaned and started running.

Alexandra's cheeks turned beating red, and she giggled nervously. "Y-Yea......I-I guess I did..."

==Later, at Math==

"Man, where IS that new teacher?!" Alexandra was getting impatient. She wanted to meet the new Math Teacher.

OoC: Here's a question for ya: Don't you think MachGaogamon is like a Cyborg version of Weregarurumon?:?

OoC:Yeah!Only he looks cooler!!

IC:

It had started raining after Gym, the Math Teacher walked in wearing a raincoat, it covered his usual clothes, and face. He set his Suitcase down then turned to face the Board, he put his hoodie down, he looked like a Dorugamon, then he wrote 'Mr.Sparks' on the board.He looked back, smiling , "Good Morning Class...." he said. Freddy and Angel looked up, it was their father!!Alex smiled at the 2.

Yeah.." replied Angel, she stared at her Father. "Now....I was planning to give you guys the 2nd Math test-" as he said that, everybody except you know, complained, "But....I've got permission from your Principal to let you guys enjoy being outside in the Sunshine.." he replied cheerfully.Alex looked outside at the gloomy stormy weather.

OoC:Yeah!

IC:

Alex walked to the window, "Power.....Metal!!" he shouted.He charged an iron ball and fired it at the sky, for a few minutes nothing happened.....then the Rain started to move.....The storm was now away. Angel smiled, " looks like he was serious" replied Angel as she and a line of kids rushed out of the Class and went outside, the only ones uin the Room was Alexandra,Alex, and Freddy. Alex looked at the two , "What's wrong?Aren't you guys going?".

"Oh..Sorry...I promise..I'll never ask your Dad to go out for a Drink again.." he replied smiling, then he looked at Freddy, Freddy got up and hugged him. "You've grown...son.." said Alex. "Yeah.." replied Freddy."How'd it go with this Charlie fellow?" asked Alex.Freddy looked down, "You've heard....Well...He threw the last remaing punch at me and ran...." replied Freddy.

Archived