D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:Alright..

IC:

"Yeah....They said something about a Business trip....I Think They work too hard..." replied Billy.

XX Meanwhile XX

Billy's Father Kyle, and Billy's Mother, Sophia were at a Bar with Alex, Joseph's father Ryan, and Joseph's Mother Jessica, they were all......drinking. "HAHAHAHA Oh that's so funny.." laughed Alex, laughing at nothing.

OoC:They're all drunk..:D BTW you control Billy's Parents...

"Hey, what's goi...WHOA!" Fredrik had stepped into the Inn, and noticed Alex on the floor. "Hey, bro! BRO!" he slapped his face lightly. "Wake up, buddy."

==Meanwhile==

Alexandra felt the same warm feeling rush in her, but this time, it felt like she was burning on the inside-out. She moaned in delight. "Yes...YES!! DO IT!!!" she almost screamed, as she ripped off Billy's underwear. "Take me! Right here, right now! Make...me...A Woman!"

OoC: Here's a fitting music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JogGKjKws

OoC: If it goes on like this, we have to rate this PG-16!:lol:

IC: "Well, not to drink my a$$ off, that's for sure!" Fredrik helped Alex up and put him on a chair, away from the other parents. They seemed to ignore them, as they continued laughing and drinking. "I just wanted to chat with my brother!"

==Meanwhile==

Alexandra lied on the couch, panting hard. Billy was lying on the floor. "M-Man! So......this...is...sex?" she moaned. "T-That...was......fun!"

OoC: BTW, I registered to your forum!

IC: "Well, nothing!" chuckled Fredrik. He ordered a soda and drank. "Trying to cut down on my drinking..." he explained. "Hey...I wonder how the others are doing...you know, The Final Fighters..."

==Meanwhile==

"Hell yeah!" Alexandra said, as she got up and put on her clothes. She helped Billy up and kissed him. "Gotta go! Bye!" she went out of Billy's house.

Archived