D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I know..." replied Billy, grinning , "You're a good one too...". Angel looked at them , "Awwww..." she said, putting her head at Joseph's shoulder, both of them sat at the steps. Freddy layed back behind a wall, Isabella hugged him tightly. Alex stepped out, he smelled the Fresh air, the beautiful creatures walking and flying all around.Soon ,Everybody in theSchool was outside, enjoying the peaceful scene.

OoC:OK..But you control Billy and Joseph!!For now..

"I'll let them fight.." replied Alex, smiling. Freddy, Billy, and Joseph stepped up, they were ready to fight and support Freddy. Billy headed for one of the Panjyamon and Joseph to the other one. Freddy walked to Charlie , "Charlie..." said Freddy, an irritation in his voice. Charlie smiled, showing his fangs, "Freddy....I've trained to kill you...as if I needed to!!" he replied.

"NO...this is a battle they need to settle.." replied Alex. The Panjyamon Bors wuickly got up, "Frozen Fury!""Blizzard Breath!!".There was a blast of Cold air and a freezing breath of Coldness. Charlie circled around Freddy, "Twin Fang!!", Charlie bit into Freddy's flesh, Freddy screamed in pain, "arrgh!!Cyber nail!!", Freddy slashed at Charlie, but that did no damage....

"Gaah!" Billy and Joseph were sent backwards. "Seems like we have no choice!" Billy grabbed hold of Joseph, and as they rushed at the bros, Joseph prepared his Kendo. "Gaoga Tornado!" Billy activated the jets on his back and circled around the bros in a rapid speed, confusing them. Then, Joseph appeared out of nowhere! "Lobo Kendo!" he shouted, and sliced the bros in half,

"NO!!" shouted Freddy, he looked at Billy and Joseph, He seemed angry. His energy went wild around him, then he glowed with light, He digivolved into....Justimon. "Justimon!!" Freddy shouted, as he got his form done, "Arrgh what the?" muttered Charlie, "Justice Kick!!!". Freddy kicked Charlie with such force, he flew back, he looked injured, "Urrghhh.." moaned Charlie.

Archived