My "Turn Summon" Set Preview

Kocrow17

I've created a new form of summoning called "Turn Summoning" that is basically the same as the "Second Summoning" the Gemini Monsters use. Here is the "card":

TanukiRabbit1.jpgTanukiRabbit2.jpg

When you summon this card, you choose which side you will use. Then, you can "Turn Summon" it later by fulfilling the requirements. When I post the rest of the set, there will be cards that are "This card can only be Turn Summoned", which means you cannot use that side of the card unless you fulfill the requirements.

With this card, you choose whcih side you will use first. So you can say: "I Summon Tanuki!" or "I Summon Rabbit!". whichever side you prefer. You can turn summmon it later back and forth.

Other cards I make will say "This card can only be Turned Summoned". Which means you cannot start with that side.

I knew it. Good Idea though' date=' I agree Magic has good ideas that could be used in Yugioh. You could make those Two-In-One cards, that's another one.[/size']

I was going to to those "2-in-1" cards, but decided it was a bad idea. If it's made up of 2 monster cards, I might as well use my turn summon cards. If it is made up of 2 spells or 2 traps, it's easier just to write: "Select and activate 1 of the following effects". And if it's made up of 2 different card types (like spell and monster), it would just get into a LOT of ruling issues.

Nice idea, also good job to Zone for making the picture.

I hope you finished them soon dude.

Yup, ZOne sent me the rest of the pics, so my set should eb up and running within the next few days.

Thanks for the posts everyone!

Archived