.:Dark Days In Mobius:. Sonic Rp {Started, but still excepting}

Mr. Hyde

[align=center]Introduction

While Sonic has been away traveling from book to book, story to story, Mobius has been overrun by the evil forces of a Demolished enemy. Mephiles! When Sonic destroyed Dark Gaia, Mephiles absorbed the energy to become Mephiles Gaia. And when Dark Gaia was destroyed, Light Gaia also spread his energy through the world, giving Sonic and his friends Special Powers. Now, Sonic is back, and with their friends, they're going to take Mobius back. [/align]

[spoiler=Application]

Sonic Charachter: (If custom, describe with an image or description.)

What happened to you while Sonic was away:

Super Form:

Special powers:

[spoiler=My Application]

Sonic Charachter: Shadow the Hedgehog

What happened to you while Sonic was away: Got his emeral taken away. Now he wants revenge and get it back

Super Form: Super Shadow

Special power: Doom Ray (With his half Black Doom DNA, he shoots a high power dark beam at the opponent.)

[spoiler=Accepted]

KwLegend

Sonic Charachter: (If custom, describe with an image or description.): Tails (Miles) Prower

What happened to you while Sonic was away:He fixed up the blure tornadoe and upgraded it but it was taken away and destroyed. He is looking for parts to fix it.

Super Form: Super Tails (I forgot the forms real name)

Special powers:Tail Tornadoe (Spins his tails rapidly, making a tornadoe)

Gir: Ruler of Tacos

Captain Whiskers

What happened to you while Sonic was away:

Discovered the Joys of Rum

Super Form:

N/A

Special powers:

Treasue/Chaos Emerald Locator

(Supreme Gamemaster)

Sonic Character: Blaze Persiva Igniend

What happened to you while Sonic was away: She and Iblis were sealed away inside King Arthur's novels; adopting the persona of Dame Persiva, she managed to work with Sonic to defeat evil and return to the real world. Naturally, because this is such a Saqrundican plotline, they fell madly in love en route.

Super Form: Burning Blaze

Special powers: Fire control

(Kuja the Magnificent)

Sonic Charachter: Vector the Crocodile

What happened to you while Sonic was away: Had his Detective HQ demolished by Mephiles Gaia, and is now pissed off at him. Wants revenge.

Super Form: N/A

Special powers: Super Crunch(Bites with his powerful jaws, crunching ANYTHING)

(Davok)

Sonic Character: Rouge the Bat

What happened to you while Sonic was away: Was attempting to pull of a marketing scam in order to gain "fundings" for her "expeditions" until she was assaulted by Mephiles' henchmen. She then promptly fled to Green Hill Zone, where the party currently resides.

Super Form: The Third Deadly Sin- Greed

Special powers: Able to fuse herself in with a specific enviroment, thus giving her the power to "phase" through solid materials. Can also fly and has a great deal of martial arts training.

(~Olimars~)

Sonic Charachter: (If custom, describe with an image or description.)Espeo

What happened to you while Sonic was away: Was spying on Mephiles and knows his evil Plan. Wants to stop him.

Super Form: Invisable Espeo

Special powers: N/A

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic Charachter: (If custom, describe with an image or description.): Tails (Miles) Prower

What happened to you while Sonic was away:He fixed up the blure tornadoe and upgraded it but it was taken away and destroyed. He is looking for parts to fix it.

Super Form: Super Tails (I forgot the forms real name)

Special powers:Tail Tornadoe (Spins his tails rapidly, making a tornadoe)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Shadow is still overrated; Sonic, Blaze, Cosmo, Shade > him.

The Metalsonic in this is completely broken.

Sonic Character: Blaze Persiva Igniend

What happened to you while Sonic was away: She and Iblis were sealed away inside King Arthur's novels; adopting the persona of Dame Persiva, she managed to work with Sonic to defeat evil and return to the real world. Naturally, because this is such a Saqrundican plotline, they fell madly in love en route.

Super Form: Burning Blaze

Special powers: Fire control, 400+mph (Grade 2) speeds.

Statsheet:

STR: 6

AGI: 8

INT: 9

SKL: 8

DEF: 1

SPD: 9

So? It's an evaluation of the character's abilities, and an insurance against godmodding (stat totals cannot exceed 40).

OoC: I'd take Sonic if I could; actually, I probably ought to, since he and Blaze returned together...

IC:

If I ever get the chance, I will personally incinerate that pink jabroni, Blaze ruminated vehemently. The instant Sonic had returned, he had been forced to flee Amy's forced embrace; he had soon run into his comrades, and thus, Blaze was unable to contact him.

Of course, the Nietzsche wannabe en't so great, either, she mentally grumbled. Shadow, or so he was called, had one major characteristic in common with Blaze; that is, the horrible past. However, while Blaze had simply consolidated her introversion, Shadow had gone completely emotive. The attention whore was a total angstball, purely for the sake of being so. Having observed him from afar, Blaze personally pitied not Shadow himself, but anyone forced to endure his company.

Well, to business, she decided, tightening her gauntlets. For now, she had to liberate Sonic from his wannabe girlfriend, break a certain piece of news to the female hedgehog, and mug someone to vent her anger. Not necessarily in that order.

She leaped down the cliffs and rocketed away, leaving a smoldering trail of dust in her wake.

Archived