.:Dark Days In Mobius:. Sonic Rp {Started, but still excepting}

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

It had been a good day's work for Mineral Ermin. The miner had uncovered such an amazing deposit of quartzes that he'd been able to take his own chunk of smoky quartz along with him! He tossed the crystal between his awkward paws, reveling in his good fortune.

"Drop that jewel," a cruel voice snarled. Mineral did so immediately; Nack the Weasel was aiming a gun at him!

"Hands in the air," Nack sneered — but then froze. A female voice had just said the exact same thing. Whirling around, he barely had time to register the glowing entity behind him before he was out cold.

Off went Blaze again, leaving her trail of ashes.

OoC: God dammit, someone took Espio. >.< Guess I'll just have to take Rouge.

Sonic Character: Rouge the Bat

What happened to you while Sonic was away: Was attempting to pull of a marketing scam in order to gain "fundings" for her "expeditions" until she was assaulted by Mephiles' henchmen. She then promptly fled to Green Hill Zone, where the party currently resides.

Super Form: The Third Deadly Sin- Greed

Special powers: Able to fuse herself in with a specific enviroment, thus giving her the power to "phase" through solid materials. Can also fly and has a great deal of martial arts training.

Statsheet:

STR: 5

AGI: 8

INT: 9

SKL: 7

DEF: 4

SPD: 5

ooc: i'ma change my character
[spoiler=[b]Sonic Charachter:[/b]]
Captain Whiskers
[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/thumb/c/cc/Whisker_0216_ok.png/250px-Whisker_0216_ok.png[/IMG]
[b]What happened to you while Sonic was away:[/b]
Discovered the Joys of Rum
[b]Super Form:[/b]
N/A
[b]Special powers:[/b]
Treasue/Chaos Emerald Locator
"JOHNNY! Get Yerr CorkScrew Head Here NOW!"

for referancy this is what he looks like
Johnny: http://shockrabbit.deviantart.com/art/Johnny-Apocolypse-84293072
[/spoiler]

ic:
Whiskers chuckled to himself as he grabed another Bottle of Rum "Aye, this be the Life... right Me Boy?" Johnny arose from the Bottles of Rum "Aye, Cap'an... Chantey Time?" he asked as they walked onto the Deck "Ah, HA! AYE, INDEED IT IS!" the Crew gathered around as Captain Whickers broke out in a Pirate Song, followed by Johnny and the Rest of the Crew

Captain Whiskers laughed as the Chantey ended "Oh, Time like these... i Love this World... all the Rum a Bot can handel!" he said as the Ship started to rock "Ah, the Hedgehog who stoped me Quest!" he said pointing at Shadow "MEN! Ready the Cannons!" the DeckHands loaded the Cannons as the Ship Approched Shadow "AVAST! I Have me revenge taday Hadgehog!"

ooc: he's drunk so he thinks Shadow is Sonic

"Hmmm... absolutely enthralling, dear captain, but I'm afraid it'll have to wait."

The members of the pirate crew wailed in shock as a slim figure descended towards them, floating swiftly downwards and landing with a quick thump on the deck of the ship. The figure was that of a white albino bat with a slim feminine figure with very fashionable high heels and a heart shaped like back-less dress that covered her generously proportioned chest. Out of her bat erupted two miniature bat wings, which seemed to be the main cause of her aviation. Her eyes were lined with sky blue makeup.

"I have a business proposition for you, my dear captain, that you most likely would not like to miss." Drawing from her cleavage, which "accidentally" for a minute was shown a little bit to Whiskers, she drew out a fine necklace jutted with gold and diamonds.

"I would wish for transportation to Angel Island, and of course I can pay for such transport. I can't really fly much out to see and that..." Rouge sniffed for a moment, as if wiping away a tear. "... fiend, an echidna, stole something very precious to me, and... and I just can't do without it." She then let out a jutting smile and randomly lay down on her stomach, picking out another gold necklace out of her pocket and laying it on the ground before her. "I'll make it more than worth your while."

Captain Whiskers chuckled as a Smaller and better looking Versio of his Ship showed up "Take it Lassy... but it'll cost ye!" Johnny yelled like a crazyman as the Spear hit the Ship "Huh? FIRE AT THE PEST!" Whiskers yelled as the Cannons fired "as i was sayin, its already loaded with a crew... and an outfin for someone like yeself" he said eyeing her Cleavage

Rouge let out a charming smile as she quietly let out a wink to the captain. She quickly and promptly swirled around, eying the ship's attack and letting out an irritated snort.

Greeeeaaaat... she frustratingly glared. The angsty emo hog is lashing out again. Better stop him before he wrecks the ship... or more like my ship.

With this Rouge unfurled her wings and glided up to the mask. Except, a sudden random burst of turbulence sent her sprawling through the air. Cursing herself, Rouge backflipped through the air, furled her wings, and did a dive straight down to the other ship. In a split second, Rouge unfurled her wings and she landed harmlessly on the deck below her.

"Damn." she cursed herself. She then turned to the crew. "What are you staring at, you little pervs? Unfurl the mast and ready the oars! were leaving! NOW!" she commanded, yelling so loud that the crew soon sprang to life to their posts.

Archived