The starwebs1 "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" Discussion

starwebs1

i've only played the gamecube version of twilight princess, but i love it. i've gotten all the bugs, and all the po (sp?) souls. i find that going to hyrule field and shooting at the monsters with ur bow is fun, and it helps with ur aim and angle for longer shots :)

Guest Fake Apology

The game is epic in general. The storyline is great and so are the characters. The only thing that annoys me is the following: One day, i decided to play the game in full and collect all of the items, bugs, pieces of heart, poe souls etc. Unfortunately, i collected all of them, but the last poe soul! It was so hard to find for me. I had got so fanatic that i spent too many hours in front of the TV screen to find it. I couldn't believe that i made so much effort, killed 59 and stuck at the last. Then, i overwrote my file to another by mistake, and i lost all of the data saved to my log.-_-

I know, that sucks a lot.xD

Edit: Zant was obviously a bad @$$ at the start, but when the battle time comes, he sucks and is kind of ridiculous. The battle with Ganondorf was tough, especially the last part made me a little stressed.

Guest Fake Apology

Good luck with the water temple. The most difficult parts are the ones where you have to dive and get back to the water surface. Don't worry, the boss sucks to h*ll. >,<

Edit: The first part of the Water Temple boss is kind of annoying, if my memory serves me. Anyways.

I have it for my Wii.

I started a save file, but I haven't played it in months. I need to play it again, I wasn't very far into it.

It was cool. I liked the new wolf link, he was fun to play. I need to start playing it again, and all my Wii games again. If I remember correctly, I just got out of that monkey temple (which was very, very early on in the game).

I have it for my Wii.

I started a save file' date=' but I haven't played it in months. I need to play it again, I wasn't very far into it.

It was cool. I liked the new wolf link, he was fun to play. I need to start playing it again, and all my Wii games again. If I remember correctly, I just got out of that monkey temple (which was very, very early on in the game).

[/quote']

Yeah, that was the Forest Temple, the first temple in the game.

The first part of the Water Temple boss is kind of annoying' date=' if my memory serves me. Anyways.

[/quote']

I saw it in kkoser's YouTube let's play, it looked kinda fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found the game to be alot easier than the other games. Kinda dissappointed me there but the badass gameplay and story made me forgot about it really quickly.

^This is agreeable entirely.

Graphics: Could be slightly improved' date=' but still awesome as hell.

Storyline: Badass

Gameplay: Badass

Difficulty: Bit easier than the rest, but the Storyline and Gameplay completely makes up for this.

Wii: Like how you can slash the monsters with the numchuck, but it was edited to be a righty for the Wii. And especially with the bow, can improve the accuracy while steadying your arm during free shoot.

Never played the Gamecube version. But the game overall, [s']rules[/s] is pwnage.

I found the game to be alot easier than the other games. Kinda dissappointed me there but the badass gameplay and story made me forgot about it really quickly.

I Lol'd. Windwaker was 10x easier than TP.

Its a good game. I rate it 3rd cuz of the crappy wolf play you are forced to play as.

Guest Fake Apology

I Lol'd. Windwaker was 10x easier than TP.

Its a good game. I rate it 3rd cuz of the crappy wolf play you are forced to play as.

The other way round; TP is 10x easier than Windwaker, in my opinion.

Also, the wolf play isn't cr*ppy at all, it's something new and enjoyable to Zelda fans.

Also' date=' the wolf play isn't cr*ppy at all, it's something new and enjoyable to Zelda fans.

[/quote']

I didn't enjoy it. :P

The boat also sucked.

Horse for the win.

TP was dull.

WW was just as dull.

The only thing cool about TP was the last level to say the least.

The only thing cool about WW was the light/dark thingy temple.

The rest was all cr@p.

(The banner for this discussion sucks too, but oh well...)

I said good-day! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived