1. 1. Should I make a Sequel?

• HELL YEAH!
    • Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay suggestion time

1 to symbolize Renamon's desend into darkness you should make her digivolve to Youkomon or something, that or make her wear a disguise so no one recognizes her until it is revealed later.

2 To combat Renamon you must bust out the king anti hero, you must bring out... Alucard.

you want me to say what i found brilliant about chapter 15? erm.... let me think. i thought that making Renamon slither was a good idea and how it looked to me that she was freaking out about it in her head and the fact that you have turned her evil so soon after her curse mark was given to her by the creepy snake guy was brilliant as well. there you go

now for chapter 16

a very good chapter. i actually liked Renamon's disguise and now the battle between the Union of Justice and erm.....the bad guys is set. I thought that chapter 16 was supposed to be when Renamon activated the second level of her curse mark.

There you go. you wanted detail and you got mostly detail and some waffle (nonesense)

1. Great Idea! A disguise for Renamon coming up!

2. No' date=' sorry, but I will turn this offer down. Alucard is no longer my style(Which explains my Writer's Block on The Night).

[/quote']

Okay, I only suggested him because he might have been accepted.

Maybe you should throw in some summons to the mix of good and evil?

Also a choccobo, who doesn't love choccobos?

Finally I also suggest you use Shrinryu (the famous superboss) Cecil, Golbez (however this guy is likley to be a hero in the story despite his game role) and maybe the Four Archfiends.

Yea, I remember.

But PLEASE, Frohawk! Where's the DRAMA?!?

I mean, if the good guys just use ALL of the moves and stuff they use in the Anime Series, how interesting would it be if they always won, hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm?!? :?:?:?:?:?

BTW, has anyone noticed the Character Register? I edited it a bit, and added a Theme Song for both the Good guys and Bad guys' Team.

Archived