1. 1. Should I make a Sequel?

• HELL YEAH!
    • Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree!

Did you notice I added Renamon to the char register?

EDIT: Frohawk' date=' she's just useless because she's shocked of her partner turning evil, and sorry that I didn't know about the Curse Mark thing, [b']but you can't go around and expect that EVERYONE IS A FRICKIN' KNOW-IT-ALL![/b]

I just use the wiki's, always have some reference, though I had a suspicion before that.

But seriously she is in fact useless, all she was before Renamon turned was Renamon's partner with a crush on Rock Lee. She has no useful skills not related to Renamon (if any).

Make her a outragesly strong (strong enough that even Daemonus takes notice) summoner, that'll make her useful. And I am not just talking about Ifrit strong, I'm talking about Bahumet strong, I'm talking huge Alexander from FF9 strong. That is real strong.

You never replied about the organization idea though.

... Hello, you are summoning them, random girl from Digimon learning how to summon FF characters makes allot more sense than a anthropometric fox learning jutsu from the scrolls of a Canadian looking dude who can't actually use them.

It's not like your doing this:

Bahumetmon digivolve too... Yiazmetmon!

Also, you made Sephirothmon, you have no base for your arguments.

Seriously a tamer summoning is insane but having a main villain from FF be a digimon is perfectly sane?

Sheeeeeeesh! Someone needs an Anger Management Course! ^^

Look, I'm sorry if I pissed you off, I didn't exactly know what you meant earlier. You have a VERY bad habit of complicating things it seems.

Well, you're right. I maybe COULD make Rika a Summoner...but I decide the Summons!

And you're right about Sephirothmon. Sorry, I had no base whatsoever, and I'm really sorry if I insulted you in any way possible.

And no, it's not insane for a tamer to be a summoner, but it IS sane for a main villain to be a Digimon. I mean, look at Devimon, Myotismon and Apocalymon!

I'm not pissed, I merely stated a fact, if I was angry I would have used exclamation points and insulted you. I am surprised that I am apparently complicated, I merely state what I am saying.

This is complicated

x=Riku

s= summoner

p=power

d= usefulnes

L= random character

xd=0

x+s=p>L

(x+s)d>Ld

Try figuring that one out. (come on I dare you)

Also last time I forgot to add "from FF " when I was about villains.

It says the Rika's current usefulness equal zero, If she was a summenor she will be stronger than a random character and so would her usefullness. I forgot to mention that

I=interest,

h equals love life

q=personallity

I=d*.5h*2q

WTF?! Ok...you...ARE INSANE!! I'm NOT gonna mix Digimon with frickin' FF! That's to go WAAAAAY beyond even MY line of imagination! Besides' date=' I already got planz for her!

And about the Organization Idea: Maybe in Book 2, which I plan to add.

[/quote']

so what plans you got for rika anyway kuja. also i have an idea on how she could summon but it's a bit outlandish (i think thats the right word to use)

Archived