1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I make a Sequel?

• HELL YEAH!
    • Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Kuja you must realize that Gaara didn't completly release his seal, if he fell asleep then even drunk Rock Lee would be unable to beat him (so he would still need to kill himself)

I know because they don't have a castle big enough for Garaa's fully released form.

LAst but not least omagine what would happen if we threw in a little Organization 13 into the battle, a extremely powerful third party (they only want to have hearts, not control the world, however their aren't any known ways to purify a heart besides the one that made them antagonists). If you add them then allot can happen... (Luxord vs Ultimecia: the battle of the two time controllers Ben vs Vexen (impulse versues logic) just to name a few).

Of course you don't have to add them and I technically am not even suggesting them, I am merely pointing out that they could be a interesting addition, however the plot could already be set in stone.

I edited my last post, (I know you hate it when I do that, deal with it)

I think you should have had something else for the villains. Don't know what, but i'll look for a good one.

Any way you need to give Renamon her profile, her song= definitely Beast of what I have become.

And after Rika finds out use Friend or foe as a song in the aftermath if Renamon doesn't instantly switch sides in some extremely cheesy manner. (She is isn't she? I knew it...)

What? I thought the villain's song fitted! It's creepy' date=' if nothing else...

And I'll give Renamon her profile tomorrow, and that's called [b']ANIMAL I've Become.[/b] But I wanted to add So Cold by Breaking Benjamin.

And which artist plays Friend or foe? And what is it for a song?

I officially despise you.

Archived