1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I make a Sequel?

• HELL YEAH!
    • Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this lame' date=' poorly written story stickied?

[/quote']

quit your stupid complaining, I don't see you writing a fan fic.

I don't write fan fics, or at least not for this board. My primary concern however is more for the other fic writers. Why does this story get stickied over any of the other ones?

I figure a couple of reasons

1 Content= this fic is pretty regularly updated so it's stickiness is not useless.

2 Quality= Face it, allot of fics are dumb, this one is good enough to probably be made into a manga book if you can somehow convince everyone that it is not plagiarism plus get a awesome artist (content and details are a bit low for a actual book). Maybe even a manga series.

3 Up till a couple of hours ago, their weren't any complaints, (though their was a scandal due to my complete inability to not criticizes anything or at least act sarcastic). Therefore it had only positives.

4 Sex appeal (maybe not yet but given that Kuja is writing this, this will be accurate sooner than you think)

I was thinking of some but they wound up being those kind of things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex2lNIywq28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKOX-wb0nQI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_XwYMVmuus&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69P7Uk_3VyU&feature=related

So I didn't think they would work.

Well, here's a small blooper I just made up:

[spoiler=Chapter 1 Blooper]Chapter 1; Take 3: BBQ B!tch, anyone?

"What´s so funny?" A voice said from the entrance. There stood another girl. She had a red skirt that ended in white feather darts, red gloves up to her shoulderblades, and red, long hair. She blushed when she saw Harry. "O-Oh...h-hi Harry." She stuttered.

"Hello Mileena!" Harry replied, as he pointed his wand at a chair. "Depulso!" The chair moved out a bit, and Mileena sat down. "Everything alright?"

"Y-Yeah...I´m fine." She stuttered, as she took a bread slice. She held it in the air, as a small fire erupted from her fingertip, and she slightly toasted the slice. Ben was jealous.

"Man, I wish I could do that without turning to Heatblast." He said, as he observed Mileena. Suddenly, the miscievous grin on his face appeared, and he started to turn on the Omnitrix.

"Ben, what are you doing?" Harry said sternly. Ben didn't care, and slammed down the button, transforming to Heatblast.

"Oh yeah! Time to make some..." Ben sniffed a bit. "What's that smell of burning hair?"

"Maybe it's because YOU'RE BURNING MY HAIR, YOU F*CKING IDIOT!!!!!" Rika yelled in Ben's ear, if he now had any in his Heatblast form, and then, she started to try and douse it. Renamon grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it on top of Rika's head. "Thanks, Renamon..." she groaned sarcastically, and the director shouted;

"CUT! Retake!"

[spoiler=Chapter 7 Blooper]Chapter 7; Take 2: The Puppet Of Doom(...or maybe not)

The Final Fighters and Union of Justice were halfway to the camp.

"So, are we there yet?!" Ben was getting tired. Zidane smirked at him.

"Just a bit longer!" he replied. Suddenly, several bombs exploded around them!

"What?! We're being attacked!" Warrior of Light pulled up his sword, as did the other Final Fighters. The Union was ready to battle. From the explosion debree, a boy dressed in a black suit and with purple tattoo lines on the cheeks stepped up. He was carrying something that resembled a bag on his back.

"Who the heck are you?!" Ron shouted. The boy smirked, as he pulled off the bag and put it beside him.

"That's not of your importance, freak!" he replied. "What IS important, is that I will see you DEAD! However......I think one of you recognize me, no?" he eyed Lee and grinned a wicked grin.

"Long time no see, Kankuro!" Lee frowned.

"You KNOW that guy?!" Ron gasped.

"Sure! He's one of the Sand Ninjas, like Gaara!" Lee replied, as Kankuro continued to grin.

"AND his brother, don't forget that!" he added. "Now then......which one of you FOOLS would like to die first!?!" Renamon was provoked by Kankuro's harsh words, and stepped up.

"I'll fight you, freak!" she replied, and cracked her knuckles. Kankuro's grin turned to a serious frown.

"Have it your way!" he replied. Renamon charged at him, and was about to kick him. But then, something erupted from Kankuro's sack, and Renamon's kick was parried!

"W-WHAT?!" as Renamon saw the thing she had struck, she was dumbstruck. A childish puppet with a Robin Hood-styled hat, black vest and red shirt, and blue pants had appeared in front of her. The puppet had a long, wooden nose.

"Hiya, I'm Pinocchio!" the puppet smiled. Kankuro stared at the puppet, and made the Anime Drop.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! WHERE'S CROW?!?!" Kankuro roared at the child puppet. It looked at Kankuro, and smiled wide.

"I'm gonna be a real boy someday! The Blue Fairy told me that!" Pinocchio replied, obviously not paying attention to Kankuro's demand. Kankuro face-palmed slowly.

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't take it!" he chuckled. "Why does EVERYONE have to bring that joke up on me?!?! H-Hey, director, let's...let's re-take this, oh God, I'm so fcking embarrased!"

Plus it's the concept, if your hair's on fire than you are being used as comic relief, of course she will be pissed.

Even in life this works, I have a theory that life is some kind of reality tv show made by a omnipotent ass. That's why so much evil and good exists. The only difference is life has way more plot twists and no continuity errors.

that reminds me Fenrir' date=' does that mean we can see a saw like fic coming up soon?

[/quote']

Now now 'Rok(New nickname ftw =D)

All and every one of my fics ever thought of/created was always planed for SOME sort of Saw like scene.

Archived