• Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

......I am back......

Yes, I am back. And now, I will do something I should have done in ages; Finish this piece of art.

Don't worry, fellow Readers. Barragan and I have been talking, and he has told me that an update like this is ok. No Necrobumping, okay?

Now...I present to you, the Final Chapter of The Union of Justice.

Chapter is located on Page 1 - in my 6th Post. Enjoy.

Oh yeah if you need a character how about this one:

Picture a deluded scientist, know let's say he learned how it as he power of friendship that defeated his fellow scientist (something he calculated as virtually impossible). Because of this he decides to research friendship, using tricks to weaken it and forces the Union of Justice to fave foes that should kill them, all for the sake of research.

That could be a interesting villain. If you make a character sheet I'll ill one out for you.

I can't wait for the sequel, who knows how much I can drag you off the deep end by pointing out flaws.

What fun!

On a serious note I am impressed you managed to finish it and it was a hell of a finisher. You actually bumped someone off, and it ws th girl who was supposed to bring back Lee.

Of course I have to criticize SOMETHING so here is this:

"Helios..." she said confidently and determined. "I have made my mind up. And... I wish for the Earth...to be restored once again, so my friends can live in peace once again. I want the people on Earth...to know that I still care about them...even if they did not like me, I liked them. And that's all I wish for, Helios; to let people that still live have the ability to live on, and prosper."

That's two wishes, Mileena is a cheater.

I might show you my joke ending I intended to submit in the spoof contest if you care for me to write it. (Basically Mileena wins and tells Daemonus it's because they had friends, Kuja is about to finish the group but Daemonus tells him not to and expresses an interest in finding friends of his own (thus showing some redemption). However the world is shortly destroyed by Sephiroth (using the black materia) since he was mad that he couldn't cameo. Then I show up and point out all the flaws in Sephiroths character and how he managed to destroy the world. Sephiroth then gets mad an stabs me.)

Picture a deluded scientist' date=' know let's say he learned how it as he power of friendship that defeated his fellow scientist (something he calculated as virtually impossible). Because of this he decides to research friendship, using tricks to weaken it and forces the Union of Justice to fave foes that should kill them, all for the sake of research.

That could be a interesting villain. If you make a character sheet I'll ill one out for you.

[b']Sounds like fun.[/b]

I can't wait for the sequel, who knows how much I can drag you off the deep end by pointing out flaws.

What fun! *Bro-fists* =D

On a serious note I am impressed you managed to finish it and it was a hell of a finisher. You actually bumped someone off, and it ws th girl who was supposed to bring back Lee.

That's what I said, we're all surprised aren't we?

"Helios..." she said confidently and determined. "I have made my mind up. And... I wish for the Earth...to be restored once again, so my friends can live in peace once again. I want the people on Earth...to know that I still care about them...even if they did not like me, I liked them. And that's all I wish for, Helios; to let people that still live have the ability to live on, and prosper."

That's two wishes, Mileena is a cheater.

I might show you my joke ending I intended to submit in the spoof contest if you care for me to write it. (Basically Mileena wins and tells Daemonus it's because they had friends, Kuja is about to finish the group but Daemonus tells him not to and expresses an interest in finding friends of his own (thus showing some redemption). However the world is shortly destroyed by Sephiroth (using the black materia) since he was mad that he couldn't cameo. Then I show up and point out all the flaws in Sephiroths character and how he managed to destroy the world. Sephiroth then gets mad an stabs me.) As soon as you said Sephiroth I wanted to punch you.

Picture a deluded scientist' date=' know let's say he learned how it as he power of friendship that defeated his fellow scientist (something he calculated as virtually impossible). Because of this he decides to research friendship, using tricks to weaken it and forces the Union of Justice to fave foes that should kill them, all for the sake of research.

[b']Hm, this sounds rather interesting. Though I would want to know WHICH enemies they would join up with. For instance, Ben got both Vilgax AND Kevin 11 that wants him dead (Well, Vilgax just wants the Omnitrix, but he would somehow require to kill Ben to retrieve it, anyways.)[/b]

What fun! Somehow I knew you would say that.

That's two wishes, Mileena is a cheater. Technically, not. Mileena wished for the Earth to be restored as the 'wish' itself, then she wished for HERSELF that the people of the Earth would live long, since she care about them so much. Since she died, she wanted the people of Earth to live on in peace, rather than die.

I might show you my joke ending I intended to submit in the spoof contest if you care for me to write it. (Basically Mileena wins and tells Daemonus it's because they had friends, Kuja is about to finish the group but Daemonus tells him not to and expresses an interest in finding friends of his own (thus showing some redemption). However the world is shortly destroyed by Sephiroth (using the black materia) since he was mad that he couldn't cameo. Then I show up and point out all the flaws in Sephiroths character and how he managed to destroy the world. Sephiroth then gets mad an stabs me.)I would love you to write this Spoof ending of yours ^^

Now, when this discussion is over, I would like to inform that the Epilogue is still to be written, and thanks to Fenrir's Bleach knowledge, I have to consider a few changes in the Sequel, but that is ok ^^

Archived