• Meh, maybe...
    • NO! NO!! I'M GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Victory be mine >=D

[spoiler=Mai Blooper]

-Rise of the Werewolf-

It was a dark and stormy night. The Union of Justice has taken residence inside an old house. Harry and Ron where checking out the attic for some reason, and Ben was messing around with the TV, hoping to fix it. Rika and Renamon were somewhere else, away from sight. Mileena was all by her lonesome, sitting on the front porch of the house, protected by the overhand above her. She thought about what they had been through. And grimaced at the Evil Rebellion.

Meanwhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile, somewhere far away that we can’t spoil to the readers because it’s too secretive but it has dragons-*Takes breath*.

The Evil Rebellion were all assembled in the meeting area(Wherever the fck that is.) Daemonus sat on his large but impractical throne.

“Attention. Roll call!” He yelled.

“Gaara?”

“Here.” He said in his usual emo voice.

“Kishido?”

“Fcking here retard, are you blind or something?!”

Daemonus facepalmed, but continued.

“Kefka?”

Kefka burst through a door from the side.

“YEA?!” He said excitedly.

“Are you done cleaning the bathrooms?”

“…” Kefka hung his head in shame and slowly walked back from where he came.

“Daemonus gave a harsh chuckle and turned back to the meeting hall.

“Orochimaru?”

“It’s LORD Orochimaru.” He said angrily, slamming his fists into the table they were sitting around.

“Yea, nobody cares. Anyways, why does it seem like we have less people?”

Gaara grunted. “That’s because you killed them all.”

“Oh… Right… Anyways, meet our newest member…”

Daemonus snapped his fingers and a curtain to his left opened. It revealed a cardboard cut-out of a Black Knight. “The Black Knight!”

Everyone slowly face palmed as Daemonus stared at them. “What?”

Kishido glared at him. “That’s fcking cardboard retard, stop fcking fantasizing about the fcking Black Knight!”

“Fine!” Daemonus yelled, snapping his fingers once more. “Meet our new practical member.” Another curtain to his right opened, revealing a large canine like creature. It had pale white fur, and yellow feral like eyes. It stood on two well developed hind legs. They all stared at it, as it jumped down from the stand it was on.

Orochimaru eyed the creature. “Where’d you get him?”

Daemonus chuckled. “Take a guess.”

The Lycan’s left hand seemed to morph. It twisted and shaped into a familiar blade.

“Not recognizing him.” Gaara said. The Lycan aimed the blade at Gaara’s gourd, a bullet flew out and barely missed the target by centimeters.

“How ‘bout now?”

The Rebellion shook their heads.

Daemonus was about to burst with rage. “IT’S FRICKIN SQUALL! HAPPY?!”

“Oh so it’s Squall…” The Rebellion said in union.

“Oi ve…” Daemonus said, and face palmed.

-----Meanwhile *Cue Union symbol flying in and out like in those Batman cartoons*-----

Mileena heard a scream and ran inside. As soon as she opened the door, another one was heard, and she looked up the stairs beside her. Without hesitating, she ran inside and looked around in the hallway. The scream seemed to be coming from another room. She opened the door to that room and was greeted with a horrible stench. The stench was so overpowering, she felt like she could puke all her organs out at once. There was Rika, crying on the floor. Mileena ran towards her, and knelt by her. “What happened?” She asked quickly.

“It’s it’s… It’s Rena! S-something g-grabbed her from the floor!” She replied, pointing to a medium sized hole in the floor. Mileena peered down, but it was too dark to see anything. And besides, and closer and she would puke all her organs.

“By the looks of it, I can just barely see some green stuff by the edges of the hole… It looks like it’s some sort of acid… And a powerful one too! It’s eating away at the floor!” Mileena backed away and opened the door. She turned back to Rika, but she was crying to much to notice. Mileena finally caught a glimpse at what had grabbed Rena. Well, atleast the head… It was long and skeleton like. Infact, it was a skeleton head. The bone was a dark bloody color, and it was oddly crocodile shaped. It bit around Rika’s body and dragged her down. Mileena heard more screams and then it all went quiet. She paused for a second, and took a step out of the room. She walked downstairs and found Ben watching tv, sitting on the couch. Ben turned to her with a grin.

“Watcha doin’?” He asked inquisitively.

“Nothing… But Rika and Renamon are dead…” She said, taking a seat next to Ben.

“Finally those whores are dead! Geeze…”

“Uh, Ben…”

“Oh sorry, broke the fourth wall… -I mean, NOOOOOO! I-I- loved Rika! She c-can’t be dead!”

“That’s better…“ Mileena said with a grin.

They both sat there for a while, speechless over their friends’ death. Ben then jumped from his seat and held his hands to his, uh, pride and joy. He started jumping around. “Crap! I gotta go take a crap!” He ran towards the bathroom, which was near the tv area anyways. Mileena shrugged and minutes past. She then heard screams once more and sighed. “Not again!” She ran upstairs once more and headed for the attic. As she climbed up the ladder she held her breath, and finally opened the latch. She was, once more, greeted with that horrible stench. This time, the whole room was radiating the stench, and it was all covered in acid. She gasped as both Ron and Harry were laying on the floor, seemingly dissolving. Once more, the creature’s head burst through the floor, and devoured both bodies. Mileena sighed and jumped down, not bothering to climb her way. She ran towards the room, where Ben was sitting on the couch once more. “Ben! Ro-”

“I know.”

“Wait, you know?!”

“I heard them screaming.”

“Right, so uh, want to run for our lives, escape to Mexico, become drug lords, marry and live happily ever after?”

“Sure, but I call dibs on the crack, also, we’re naming our son Fred.”

--------------------------------------------

And so they lived happily ever after.

Hey Fen, why did you kill most of my characters?

Because thinking of several ways to kill them off amuses me.

That wasn’t the question.

I enjoy watching your characters die, happy?

That’s the same thing as what you just said.

Just stfu and gtfo.

-------------

What?

You really think it’ll end like that? Hell no. I’m not through with them.

----------

So Mileena and Ben quickly escaped the house. It had stopped raining, but it was still pretty gloomy, and it started thundering meaning that an epic battle is coming.

“Wait Mileena, we should rest.”

“Why?”

“Don’t you hear the thunder? That means an epic battle is coming.”

“Oh sorry.”

And so they rested. As soon as their health bars were filled back up, they set back on their path. They reached a dark, blazen field. Several scarecrows were scattered everywhere, all burning. They stopped for a second.

“Why are all these scarecrows here? And why are they burning?” Ben asked.

“Who knows.” Mileena replied, and before they could take another step a blue vortex appeared in front of them.

“A portal?” Mileena asked.

“Looks like.” Ben replied, staring at it awkwardly.

A tall figure with obsidian black armor stepped out. A large silver long sword was held in his hand. He stuck it in the ground and eyed Mileena and Ben.

Another figure followed the Black Night, stepping to his right. He looked similar to a Viking, with a long, thing, braided beard and a Viking helmet and refined steel armor. The helmet was a tad wider however, and a tall torch like staff was held in his left hand. The area above his knees, and his arms were all very thin, and very burned.

Yet again a figure stepped to the Black Knight’s left. This time, it was a young man with regular brown hair and a green jacket. He had a black shirt and regular jeans with normal everyday white sneakers. Ben stared at him the most.

The Black Knight looked at Mileena and then at Ben. “Torchbearer, is that the fiend?” He asked to Torchbearer, who was the figure to his right.

“Yes! He holds the DNA of the Unclean Beast!” He responded in a dark voice.

The other figure sighed. “So my past self has it’s DNA? That explains my omnitrix problems.”

Ben’s eyes shot wide open. “You’re me?!”

“Yea, and unfortunately, I’m going to have to kill you.” He replied bluntly and Ben smirked.

“Let’s see you try!” He then activated his omnitrix and slammed his palm into it. He transformed in a flash, turning into the beast Mileena had seen before. Yes, the beast was oddly shaped. It’s front arms were much larger than it’s back legs, almost like a gorilla. It had several spines sticking out of it’s back. It’s stomach was easily seen as it was inside out.

It lunged at the Black Knight, but before an epic battle could unfold, he was frozen.

----------

Torchbearer chuckled darkly as The Dark Knight shoved Ben into the portal. He turned to Mileena. “Sorry about ruining your plan to become a Mexican drug lord.”

“Nah, it’s fine, I only said it to get Ben to come along.”

“Really?”

“Maybe…” She replied.

The older Ben turned to her. “If you want, you can come with us.”

“To the future?” She asked.

“Nah, we just live on a different planet.”

“As long as I get away from all these a******s, fine.” She replied, stepping into the portal

Torchbearer eyed Ben.

“What? She’s hot…”

Torchbearer simply face palmed and they both stepped into the portal.

A howl was echoed across the sky as the Unclean Beast stepped into the field. It smirked as the portal closed and it bounded off into the forest.

----------

Hey! That wasn’t funny!

Well sorry, here lemme add something.

------

Back at the Evil Rebellion lair.

It was early morning and Daemonus was having his daily cup of coffee. He stepped into the meeting hall and looked around. “Where’s everybody?”

“Hiding.” Replied Kefka, who stepped into the hall with Daemonus.

“Why?”

“Squall is humping everybody.” He replied with a loud laugh.

“Go figure.” Daemonus replied, finishing his coffee.

It's not that good ya know. =/

It's mostly random.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived