Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leon and luis were walking down the hall when they saw ryuji and lilly"dude freshmen dont listen do they"leon started walking when ssg holder walked around the corrner"kennedy!"

leon started running and ran past him and slid around the side hallway and was cumming up on ryuji and lilly"holy he dosent give up" holder was chasing leon down the hall.leon passed ryuji and lilly and slipped and slid strait onto the wall got up and started off again.

ooc: ntsnts33 try and sell the word corectly, i can hardly understand your posts

ic:

"its fine..." Lily said as her and Rose walked off and headed outside and started looking for a spot to eat "... how bout there Lils?" Rose asked pointing to a large shady tree "sure..." they walked over to the Tree and sat under it "Rose... i think i like him..." Rose jumped up into the Tree and got 2 apples "realy? you just met him" she said jumpping down "i know... but, he's just so sweet..." Lily replyed atking an pple and took a large bit out of it

Lily spoted Ryuji by a car "... well, i sujest you search around for you 'Perfect Guy' and then chose who IS the Perfect one, Like me..." Rose said taking a quick pause "... most of the guys here just want to get into my pants, the Pervs" Lily chuckled and took another bite from the apple "you can't blame them, have you seen your body?" Rose also chuckled and put her arm around Lily "Yea, i guese your right... i'm licky to have you as my Sis"

Ryuji sees Lily come by and embarrased by the state of his car tries to cover it up.

Ryuji: uh' date=' nothing to see here, this is'nt my car, uh, I have a ferrari, yeah one of those...

[/quote']

ooc: she's on a hill, under a tree watching you >.>

ic:

Rose sighed and went back to eating her apple "my names Lily Yuki, nice to meet you, Nova"

Archived