New Concept (Zodiac Monsters)+ 3 new card has been added

Jace Beleren

i came up with this idea when i was bored so allow me with no further a do presenting to you guys my new concept

scaled.php?server=14&filename=191438f.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

p><p>[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, When your Life Points are equal or lower than your Oppenents Life points and when you control 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card, Zodiac Summon this card to the field, this card gains 500 ATK Points for each Spell & Trap Card you control, during each of your Standby Phases inflict 400 damage to your Opponent

p><p>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, When your Life Points are equal or lower than your Oppenents Life points and when you control 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card, Zodiac Summon this card to the field, If this card destroys an opponent

p><p>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, When your Life Points are equal or lower than your Oppenents Life points and when you control 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card, Zodiac Summon this card to the field, When this card is Zodiac Summoned inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, When your Life Points are equal or lower than your Oppenents Life points and when you control 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card, Zodiac Summon this card to the field, when this card is Zodiac Summoned

Special Summon 2 "Blade Token" (Light /Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, When this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate Spell & Traps until the end of the damage step. when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field.

opponent's

Life Points

ATK Points

So' date=' (Since you didn't post what Zodiac monsters do) I'm guessing Zodiac monsters only get summoned in the Spell/Trap zone only when you life points are lower than your opponents, then deals damage to your opponent in a certain way.

[/quote']

yup thats the idea from this concept

and thanx for the OCG fix

any other comments?

Hmmm... I like the idea' date=' but what exactly does Zodiac have to do with it?

In anycase:

DeMeNtED got the major ones, although there are still more OCG errors.

8/10.

[/quote']

well i was running out of names so i decided to use this zodiac type

and thanks for your comments

the idea is sweet, although many similer ideas were made before,

but you should work more on the effects, new card color must be a whole new type of monsters.

These effects can be used in an effect monster by only changing its subtype, so u should add more speciality to these cards to call them a "concept"

also, why "Zodiac"??

nyways,

8/10 good job

I like the cards themselves but not as a new consept.. =/

DeMeNTeD got the OCG errors...

usually, new concepts are a little more general, this is almost like a Theme...^-^"

recolors are nice, but there's a yellow frame around the card descriptions that is bugging me =D

Archived