X-Saber Dust Shaid

Father Wolf

[align=center]XsDS.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is in face-up Attack Position and is selected as an attack target, you can send 1 "Saber" monster except "Saber Slasher" from your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the attack. If you activate this effect, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the next turn, except with a card effect.

Rate/Comment/Fix

Image by: Me

[/align]

Hum... the only suggestions I have:

"When this card is in face-up Attack Position and is selected as an attack target [...]"

"When this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target [...]"

"[...] This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the next turn, except with a card effect."

"[...] This card's battle position cannot be changed until the End Phase of your next turn, except with a card effect."

Good pic, OK effect. I really just don't know how well it would do on a X-Saber Deck.

Very well structured card, 8.5/10.

Wait, did you intentionally spell the card's name as "X-Saber Dust Shaid" or did you just make an error.

Don't mean to be picky, but I noticed you spelt "shade" wrong.

The corrected name should be spelled "X-Saber Dust Shade"

If it was an intentional spelling, ok. If not, well just fix it (all I can recommend)

9/10

Wait' date=' did you intentionally spell the card's name as "X-Saber Dust Shaid" or did you just make an error.

Don't mean to be picky, but I noticed you spelt "shade" wrong.

The corrected name should be spelled "X-Saber Dust Shade"

If it was an intentional spelling, ok. If not, well just fix it (all I can recommend)

9/10

[/quote']

his name is Shaid. i Spell a lot of names incorrectly on purpose because it give them meaning. kinda like Korn the band is not spelled Corn.

=P

Archived