The YCM Pokemon Community ~ RP Thread / Transfer your Pokemon to the Maolia Region today!

Kocrow17

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prof. Maple comes down a flight of stairs to the ground floor. She was surprised to see so many trainers gathered at the entranceway. The first thing she noticed was the injured, and strange, pokemon Senkai was holding.

“What a strange Pokemon,” she said. “It doesn’t even look like it’d be native to the jungle. With those large eyes, it looks like it lives in darkness, like a cave or something.”

dpmfa105.png

“Those berries helped, but it still needs to recover. I need you guys to find the cave this Pokemon is wild in and bring back the food it eats. I’ll hold onto it until then.” (New Mission, will be added to the list.)

“Oh, ones last thing. Senkai, you’re the one who discovered it, what should it be called?”

-Senkai, Matt, Kantavar, and Jason were each given 5 Poke-Balls.

-Senaki, for completing the first mission, you are awarded the "Envirment Analyzer". Use it and it will tell you all it can about the area you're in. It also interacts with the enviroment. While in a Cave, it will also act as a flashlight. You won't be able to enter a cave without an EA Device, or another form of light

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kaze’s Note: If 2 Trainers are going to battle, please do so on MSN or AIM or another instant messenger program if you can. I would prefer the thread not be filled with ‘battle posts’ if you can help it.”)

"My name is Storm Weaver, good Sir," Storm Weaver said. "My pokemon combuskin and i have practiced for a long time, and i still am unable to stop his counter attack with his other blade when he uses that attack. We have practiced all other attacks with him as well but this one is the only one i have yet to figure out how to stop both parts of the attack."

"Master, we have a problem," Cumbuskun said suddenly faceing the forest.

"What is it?" Storm Weaver asked.

"i am hearing screems," Cumbusken said. "they are coming from the forest."

"For now I guess, I need to deside if i want to be a trainer or a corddnator, so lets hit the forest to find pokemon"

Matt got spheals pokeball out

"Why dont you take a rest my friend"

Matt returned spheal to her pokeball

"How bout you kid *Mitsu*"

"hey im going to go on ahead" matt said to the trainer

After walking around for a little while Matt saw a girl who he thought was probaoly a trainer so he walked up and said hi

*thats u rose*

"Uh...um...."

Wendy being shy and not really comfortable with other people or pokmon expect with some people like Prof. Maple or Kami she did the only thing in this likley case.

"Kami! Confuse Ray!" She ordered her vulpix to use confuse ray on the trainer and ran past him, so did Kami.

ooc: well i missed alot didn't i. btw you named it canada? don't worry no ones heard of canada

well so this is canada.( kory steped out of the ship and sat down with rio under a old tree) well i guess the first thing we should do is eat what do you think rio? rio: riolu! ( takes out 2 rice balls and gives one to rio) mom made these. they should be great.

kory looked up and saw a comotion near the lab. "hey i wonder what'sgoing on over there?" he and rio put there things away and slowly aproched the scene as to not startle any one. "hello! hope i'm not interupting any thing." (that's the scene with you and white rose asuma. just to clairify.)

Archived