The YCM Pokemon Community ~ RP Thread / Transfer your Pokemon to the Maolia Region today!

Kocrow17

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Nice story Deity, I liked the history of your character. Doom phoenix, there is trading, but you have to be with that person to trade with them. (you cannot trade with someone in a different town, etc.)]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Senaki reached for the dark object and pulled out some Mushrooms.

Mushroom x2 added to inventory. (They are used to heal paralysis but also act as Batilia’s main food supply.)

As you’re leaving the cave, a trainer appears in the opening. Senkai has been challenged to a one-on-one battle by Trainer Max. [if you do not know how the battle system works, look at either how Chaos Remix captured his scyther, or how doom phoenix is battling Chatot.]

A wild Pokemon appears! Matt has encountered a Level 9 Aipom! What will you do?

Chatot growls at this opponent, weakening Rio’s attacks. But Rio presses forward with a Drain Punch. Chatot takes damage, but still looks strong. Rio digs underground, but not before suffering a Peck attack from Chatot. Chatot then performs Mirror Move, and digs underground. When Rio resurfaces to attack, Chatot is no where to be seen. Chatot bursts from the earth, hitting Rio. Rio uses his last attack, Force Palm. A critical hit! Chatot is now Paralyzed.

Your Riolu is at half strength, and the Chatot is weak and paralyzed. What will you do?

[Forgot to mention, I will be adding new trainers today. I'll PM people on the waiting list and see if they still want to join]

Aipom strike first with a Sand Attack. Spheal’s accuracy was lowers, but that doesn’t prevent it from conjuring a hailstorm. Aipom repeats his sand attack, lowering Spheal aim even further. Spheal launches Icy Wind... and it hits! Aipom is also hit by Hail. Aipom finally launches an attack, a scratch attack. Spheal counters with an Ice Ball, but it misses. The Hailstorm rages on, damaging Aipom further and slightly healing Spheal.

Aipom is weak. Spheal has sustained little damage. What will you do?

Max releases Cranidos into battle against the Scizor.

dpmfa408.png

Klade jumps right into battle with a Quick Attack. Cranidos strikes back with a Headbutt. Klade looks like he wants to retaliate, but he only flinches. Cranidos hits Klade hard with a Take Down, but not without damaging himself. Klade opens his red claw and fires the devastating Hyper Beam. But that doesn’t keep Cranidos down. He gets back up and goes for another Take Down. Klade just narrowly avoids the attack.

Both Pokemon are weak. Make your next move choices. (You can only select 2 moves next turn because Klade will be recovering from Hyper Beam during his next move).

Congradulations! Chatot was captured!

Chatot

dpmfa441.png

Female / Lv14

Peck

Growl

Mirror Move

Sing

Aipom is knocked out. Spheal gains 9 experience. (27 EXP to next level)

Max decides to take Senkai’s advice and has his Cranidos use Focus Energy. Klade uses this opportunity to launch a Quick Attack. A critical hit! Cranidos is knocked out!

Klade gains 10 EXP (24 EXP tp next Level)

Senkai got $140 for winning

“Ah, great. I’ll have to go back to the Professor to get my Pokemon healed.” said Max with a sigh. Then, he noticed the device Senkai was holding. “Hey! It’s an EA Device! I got one form the prof. too! I’m using it to try to find “Alpha” Pokemon. Now that I’ve battled you, I can see I’m not ready. They’re wicked hard to capture after all. Here, you can have this. I already have one anyway.”

Senaki obtained the “Tusk Fossil”.

"Return Spheal" matt said after they defeated Aipom, after a couple of hours, Matt and his pokemon made it to the end of the forest, but blocking the path there was a pokemon, maybe a trainer. "This is a good chance for you, come on out scyther" matt said as his scyther came out, "now lets see what it is".

Senkai felt over the stone with his thumb gently.It looked very old, and had very faint indents.He held it up to the sun and smirked.

"Alpha Pokemon, eh?Bet I could get a pretty penny off of those from the Prof...hmm...C'mon Klade,lets get you fixed up at the lab.I have a question to ask Maple about this rock anyways."

Josh advanced to the lab. He has trained in Johto for years, and now it is time to head off to a new adventure. He had trained under both Bugsy when he had a Nincada, and Morty when it evolved and a Shedinja appeared. Josh decided that ghosts were now his passion instead of bugs. Giving his Ninjask to Bugsy, he headed of the Eruteak (sp?) to train with his new pokemon. He only had a Shedinja as his only ghost, so he didn't recieve as much help and guidance with those with more pokemon. Josh had heard of the Aurori region, and decided that if he was to gain more experience, he should look for new ghost pokemon to present to Morty.

He arrived at the lab, waiting for the professor when a Riolu ran past him into another room, with a trainer following it.

"Wait up!"

Josh followed the trainer and his Riolu. He decided that he should get some battle experience on this new area.

"I would like to battle you. Accept?"

George just got off the ship.

-Oh, seems i am too late. C'mon out Picachu!

-Pika, Pika!

He throws his duel disk away and starts exploring that strange Pokemon world.

-Seems we gotta go to the Prof's lab Picachu.

-Pika, Pika ( Yes George let's go)

And they set off for Prof Maple's lab.

----------------------------------

occ: can i change picachu's attacks?

(When you switch Pokemon, the opposing Pokemon gets 2 free hits)

As soon as Spheal is released, it is hit by Jusoper’s tackle attack. Then, using his tail like a spring, he jumps back for a second tackle. Spheal summons a hailstorm, but Jusoper hits it with a cloud of cotton spores. Jusoper gets in another takle, but is then hit back by a Bubble attack. It’s not very effective, but still deals a lot of damage due to level difference. Jusoper is hit by hail and Spheal is slightly healed.

Jusoper is VERY weak. Spheal has taken little damage.

Prof. Maple looked up from her desk to a large group of trainers crowded at the door. She decided to attend to Senkai’s injured Pokemon.

Senkai lost 1 Mushroom

Batilia was fully healed

Klade was fully healed

“Thanks for completing the mission. I have determined that the Pokemon is a Dark/Flying type, but I need more information. Will you take it with you? The EA Device will record its progress and keep me posted on its developement.

Senaki received $400 and Batilia

Batilia

dpmfa105.png

Male / Lv10

Pound

Pursuit

Prof. Maple examines the Tusk Fossil. “A pokemon fossil, I see you’ve met Max. I’m sorry to say this lab lacks the technology to regenerate it. I guess you’ll just have to hold onto it for now. Huh, you want to know about “Alpha” Pokemon? Alpha Pokemon are Pokemon that rule over an entire region. They are the Kings and Queens of their world. This is natural for a world without human influence. When you use EA Device, it’ll tell you if there is an Alpha Pokemon in the area. But I warn you, they are hard to capture and extremely powerful. If you ever manage to catch one, make sure to bring it back to me.”

Kory was given the Environmental Analyzer by Prof. Maple.

All of Kory’s Pokemon are now healed.

Josh and George are each given 5 Pokeballs from the professor. "If yo uhave to battle, do it outside." she says with a smile. [No, you cannot change Pikachu’s attacks unless you have a good reason]

[Kory and Josh, pm me your Pokemon choice and up to 3 moves. Or, if you don’t care about your opponent knowing your moves, post them on the forum.]

[New Mission Added]

Archived