Silent Magician / Swordsman Support cards

Lexbas

260133d.jpg260133.jpg

Wyrvern Lore:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned unless you remove 1 "Silent Swordsman LV5" or "Silent Magician LV4" in your graveyard from play while you control a face up "Silent Swordsman LV7" or "Silent Magician LV8." If "Silent Magician LV8" is face up on your side of the field, this card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards, and is treated as a Level 3 monster.

Dragon Lore:

Silent Wyvern + Silent Magician LV8 or Silent Swordsman LV7

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon.

This card can only be Synchro Summoned with the cards listed above. This card is uneffected by the effects of your opponents Spell, Trap, or Monster Effects. If this card is removed from play while on the field, it is sent to the graveyard. If this card is in your graveyard during your main phase, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Silent Magician" or "Silent Swordsman" monster from the graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions, and move 1 "The Vows of Silence" from your deck to your hand.

P.S. I know the art isnt mine, but I cannot draw / paint / anything artistic to save my life.

P.P.S. First cards, please be kind

Alright, so these might have been a little hard to pull.... these cards should make that easier.

260133l.jpg260133.jpg

Dragons Pact Lore:

This card can only be acitvated on the turn you activate the effect of "Silent Magician LV4" or "Silent Swordsman LV5" to special summon the card written in its name. Remove from play 1 "Silent Magician LV4" or "Silent Swordsman LV5" in your graveyard to special summon 1 "Silent Wyrvern" from your deck or graveyard, ignoring its summoning conditions.

Final Flight Lore:

This card can only be activated in your first standby phase after "Silent Magician LV8" or "Silent Swordsman LV7" and "Silent Wyrvern" were destroyed by card effect and sent to the graveyard. Special summon 1 "Silent Dragon" from your extra deck, ignoring its summoning conditions. During the fourth standby phase after this card is activated, send "Silent Dragon" from your side of the field to the graveyard.

I think that is still balanced.

ok, here is the last part, the Sorceress, and all of her cards

260133.jpg260133.jpg260133d.jpg260133.jpg260133.jpg260133.jpg260133.jpg260133l.jpg260133.jpg260133v.jpg260133s.jpg260133m.jpg260133.jpg260133.jpg

I know that some of these are just copy pasted from other cards, so if anyone has an idea of art that would be better for any of these cards, please let me know.

Sorceresses lore:

This card can only be ritual summoned with the ritual spell card "The Vows of Silence." This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each LIGHT attribute "Silent" monster in your graveyard. If this cards ATK is less than 2000, you can tribute it to return all of your LIGHT attribute "Silent" monsters that are removed from the game to your deck. If "Silent Swordsman LV7" exists in your graveyard, you can remove it from play to negate the activation of a spell card and destroy it. This effect can be used on either players turn. If "Silent Magician LV8" exists in your graveyard, you can remove it from play to have this card gain the following effect until your next standby phase.

-"This card is uneffected by the effects of your opponent's spell cards"

Temple Lore:

This card is uneffected by the effect of "Silent Swordsman LV7" and "Curse of Absolute Silence." If this card is face up on the field when you tribute "Silent Sorceress" to activate its effect, you can pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Silent Magician LV4" and 1 "Silent Swordman LV3" from your deck. Durnig your main phase, add one spell counter to all face up "Silent" monster cards. During either players turn you can remove all spell counters from a face up "Silent" monster to activate one of the following effects.

1+ counters: The card you removed the counters from cannot be destroyed in battle until your next standby phase.

2+ counters: The card you removed the counters from cannot be destroyed by card effect until your next standby phase.

3+ counters: The card you removed the counters from gains 300 atk for every counter removed until your next standby phase.

Dragonslayer Lore:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing 1 "Silent Swordsman LV5" on your side of the field. This card is uneffected by the effects of any Dragon-type monster on the field. Increase this cards ATK by 200 each time it destroys a Dragon-type monster in battle and sends it to the graveyard.

Dragonmasters Lore:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing 1 "Silent Magician LV4" on your side of the field with 4 or more spell counters on it. This card is uneffected by the effects of Dragon-type monsters controlled by your opponent. If this card destroys a Dragon-type monster on your opponents side of the field by battle, special summon 1 "Dragon Spirit Token" (Max. 1) that has the same original Level, Type, Attribute, ATK and DEF as the monster you destroyed with the following effect:

-"This card cannot declare an attack. If your opponent activates a spell, trap, or monster effect that would destroy 1 or more face up "Silent" monsters on your side of the field, you can tribute this card to negate the activation of that card and destroy it."

Library's Lore:

You can discard this card from your hand to move 1 "Silent Temple" to your hand from your deck. If "Silent Temple" is not on the field, this card is destroyed. If this card is face up on the field, it is in defense position. If this card is attacked by a level 7 or higher monster, it is destroyed at the end of the damage step. While this card is in face-up defense position, once per turn you can sacrifice one "Silent" "LV" monster to Special Summon the card written in its destription from your hand, deck, or graveyard, ignoring its summoning contditions. You cannot sacrifice a monster that was Special Summoned on this turn. If this effect is used, your opponent gains 300 life points for each "Silent" "LV" monster on your field and graveyard.

Priest Lore:

This card cannot be destroyed by card effect. If "Temple of Silence" is face up on the field, during either players battle phase you can tribute this card to increase the ATK or DEF of another LIGHT attribute "Silent" monster on the field by 1300 until the end phase.

Priestess Lore:

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. While "Temple of Silence" is face up on the field, you can tribute this face-up card to prevent the destruction of any "Silent" Spellcaster- or Warrior-type monster or "Temple of Silence" by card effect.

the general idea is that once you run out of options with the rest of the silence cards, you can use the sorceress to finish the job or get a complete reset. i am not sure yet if I should leave her as ritual or just make it where she can be special summoned from hand with the magician, swordsman, and dragon in grave (high levels of them)

P.S. yes, this particular ritual card says 9 stars exactly for a reason, so that you have to find a more creative way than just giving up a lvl 8 for it, or a lvl 8 magician and 7 swordsman and open up her effects

P.P.P.S. yes, with triples of all swordsmen and magician levels and 1 dragon and 2 wyrverns in grave, she would have 9 k atk, but, unlike the dragon, she is not invulnerable to traps, so a single magic cylinder could bring everything crashing down if you tried that

Photo Credits:

Dragonslayer, ~snoozzzzzz at deviantart

Dragonmaster, ~Maverchare at deviantart

I recomend you update the first post rather than keep making new comments to Post your cards... I feel lazy just by looking at them.... I wish they where together and not split around the topic :(

as for the pic.... all I can think of is... click in my Signature, you can use my Silent Magician pic if you want ;) (holoed by ~ Chidori )... hope it helps.. (and I guess I'll go ahead and try to read them despite of my lazyness)

I recomend you update the first post rather than keep making new comments to Post your cards... I feel lazy just by looking at them.... I wish they where together and not split around the topic :(

Alright, I will go ahead and do that

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

Well heres something, Silent Dragon seems more like a Fusion then a Syncro to me, all together 7/10 for pics use photobucket, its a real wonder

Oh yeah instead of puting 0000 for Atk & Def you just need 1 zero and not 4

Well heres something' date=' Silent Dragon seems more like a Fusion then a Syncro to me[/quote']

I thought about that, but with Silent swordsmans effect at lv7 (negate all spells on field), I couldnt use polymerization, so I would need to either have a trap fusion spell, or do what they did with the GBs and Neo Spacians, which I would rather not do, so... would it really be better to have it a normal fusion? anyones opinion is welcome

*updated

Added art for vows, Wanderer, and oath

Archived