Phantom Darkness

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Dark Armed does have a nice effect, BUT im not to sure on which effect to go by. Mayomithinder (spelled it wrong, i know) quote says 3 or more, however Yugioh wikia says u have to have 3 dark monsters in the grave, you can special summon it. Now although some may say this isnt a big diff, lets just say that this monster is as straight forward as Black Tyranos. You cant have any more or less than 3 to special summon it? I say this because it isn't writen "if there are at lease 3" or "if there are 3 or more."

Beside, im already a fan of Dark Nephthys. I think thats card will be the best card in the set.

Lol. That's kind of scary, Exodia with Dark Burst and Knight of the End. Knight of the end will be limited or semi-limited (not banned though, Foolish will be banned or Limited) before it gets to us. Dark burst is really scary, even though Salvage is better, there are better Dark Monsters. Just think about getting Sangan again or some other really abusive card, without any cost. Dark burst will still be at most semi-limited though, because Monster Reincarnation is more flexible and has a very low cost.

I just also thought of a strategy including Dark Burst, Night Assailant, and Magician of Faith, creating an endless cycle of discard fodder, until one gets Noblemaned, but Night Assailant + Dark Burst is generaly a good idea.

Rainbow Neos is THE best Neos Fusion ever. Even though it's not an Elemental Hero, I still want it in my deck. I may not have Rainbow Dragon, but I can use Neos, Polymerization and King of the Swamp to make Rainbow Neos. The card doesn't ask for a lot to Fusion Summon, plus it has an awesome effect.

Effect: Once per turn, tribute one of the following cards to your Graveyard to return your opponent's cards to the Deck. Monster: All your opponent's monsters; Spell/Trap: All your opponent's Spell/Traps on the field; Top card in your Deck: All cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

Yeah, Konami needs to make sets on those types that are weekest. (Who even runs Thunder decks anymore? Or Sea Serpent? Fish?!? FISH FTW!)

DAD is broken to me, I'm pretty sure it'll end up on the list eventualy. One can only hope, cause if it ain't, be sure to see PLENTY of DAD decks around here.

Well, if what Mayomithunder's Spoiler is true and the requirements is for an ultimate gem lord monster, than the only Rainbow dragon you can use is the dark one correct? The other one doesnt say ultamete gem lord in its name. Kinda sucks, but only if that translation proves to be the corrrect one.

Archived