The Tides Of TIme

RickiMinaj

It's an edited version, not the one i used in the contest with icy. I wanted to post this one because i revised it and put a little more in there to make the effect work out better.

39438.jpg

This card can only be activated by removing 2 "Time" cards from your hand or Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to make the turn count of the Duel move forward by one. As long as this remains face-up as a Continuous Spell Card, Turn Counts are no more counted except when moved forward by the effect of this card. If this card is face-up for 5 Turns, Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by its own effect as a Continuous Spell Card, you can Special Summon one "Time Wizard" from your Deck and equip this card to it as an Equip Spell Card. As long as this card is equipped to "Time Wizard", it cannot be destroyed by its own effect and its effect can be used twice a turn.

This card can only be activated by removing 2 "Time" cards from your hand or Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to make the turn count of the Duel move forward by one. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Turn Counts are no longer counted except when moved forward by the effect of this card. If this card is face-up for 5 Turns, Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by its own effect as a Continuous Spell Card, you can Special Summon one "Time Wizard" from your Deck and equip this card to it as an Equip Spell Card. As long as this card is equipped to "Time Wizard", it cannot be destroyed by its own effect and its effect can be used twice a turn.

Interesting effect. I like the idea.

9/10

well, since the OCG is taken care of, I must say that this is a very interesting idea. I like cards that change the way the game works, and this is certainly one of them. However, I don't really get how turn count is important since I don't play exactly by regulation, so idk exactly what this does tbh. With OCG errors and all 7/10

Archived