Realistic Cards Sticky Request Service

J-Max

The Custom Card Mod team have decided to try a Trial run at a Sticky System. It's Simple. Please give the Mod Team a reason as to why you should be Stickied. If we agree to this your thread will be stickied for 7 ays. I will also keep a running List of successful applicants. Once your week is up I will keep a Permanent Sticky in this thread for you. So it would be a 1 off as a Proper sticky ^_^ Any questions or ideas please ask. There will be a Max of 5 Stickies for each week. I will add any other successful Applicants to a Waiting list for the next week.

Please do not offer agreement to another Members Topic. Also try to keep it as Spam Free as possible ^_^

[align=center]

SUCCESSFUL STICKIES

Hand Drawn Cards by Envoy of Infinity April 5th

Ryu's Art Gallery by ⌡Ğǿkậ ńǿ Řŷµµ⌠ April 5th[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

WTF is this I didn't agree? You didn't PM me?

And I thought it was exclusive to PC.

Realistic Cards does not need this AT ALL....

I was kind of waiting for you to say something about this. This idea was in Limbo, I wanted to make it a reality. Also what do you mean RC doesn't need it? Pewople deserve the Credit. Besides once each week is up they'll be in the first Post permanently.

Guest JoshIcy

I was kind of waiting for you to say something about this. This idea was in Limbo' date=' I wanted to make it a reality. Also what do you mean RC doesn't need it? Pewople deserve the Credit. Besides once each week is up they'll be in the first Post permanently.

[/quote']

RC is about skill, not so much fun.

And that fun comes in the skill that it takes in to make a personally unique card. It isn't as free form as the rest of the forum. As it requires a different motive of intent than PC, which the templates are strictly fun.

This means that the fewer stickies in RC the better. And Dj knew this all too well. As in this section, the non-sticky threads are the most important and the key parts. Anything that isn't needed on the sticky section, ultimately turns your attention away from those threads.

Also no this idea was never in Limbo for RC. It was for PC, and maybe AoC but RC? Don't make me choke on my Papaya.

I was kind of waiting for you to say something about this. This idea was in Limbo' date=' I wanted to make it a reality. Also what do you mean RC doesn't need it? Pewople deserve the Credit. Besides once each week is up they'll be in the first Post permanently.

[/quote']

RC is about skill, not so much fun.

And that fun comes in the skill that it takes in to make a personally unique card. It isn't as free form as the rest of the forum. As it requires a different motive of intent than PC, which the templates are strictly fun.

This means that the fewer stickies in RC the better. And Dj knew this all too well. As in this section, the non-sticky threads are the most important and the key parts. Anything that isn't needed on the sticky section, ultimately turns your attention away from those threads.

Also no this idea was never in Limbo for RC. It was for PC, and maybe AoC but RC? Don't make me choke on my Papaya.

What do you have against it?

I see no flaw in this idea.

How will stickied threads turn your attention away from the unstickied threads? Explain yourself.

Stickys are meant to be a good accomplishment for people. If in other sections, they can have stickys, why not here? I don't see a logical point against that in your post.

Because this is meant to be a 'strict forum'? This is a forum meant to show off your cards. >_>

Guest JoshIcy

Not strict. Unneeded.

It creates clutter in a forum that does not need the clutter.

And stickies = good accomplishment? No. Great ideals.

I don't know where you get that. Because if that were the case, I'd sticky every good thread that comes up.

RC is different than the rest because the goal is more realism than the well... Aesthetic aspect, which is why I created the CCIT thread. To cut down on any additional stickies there may be. A serious cut down and allow personal input.

Now I can agree with this MAYBE being a trophy like thread. But even that.

I believe that RC should have more mutual decisions than show off-y decisions. Like how it was when I joined. Everyone agreed on what thread was good and where, always was open to linking someone to said good thread and the stickies were extremely minimal as it just turned your attention away from the board...

Even Yankee's reviews while good, didn't turn it away because we had at most 3-4stickies at the time, which is what I want. And firmly believe is best for this section.

Archived