Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Deva Path Watched the Fight between Hayate and Sasuke "He's A Fool... Sasuke Isn't Strong Enought To Face All Six Of Us..." he said watching each Handsing Sasuke made "Such A Shame..."

Ryuki yawned as she entered the Leaf Village "Time To See If That Naruto Guy... Wants To Make The Deal..." she swung Samehada onto her back, and continued walking toward the Hokage Tower

Ryuki entered the Office and sighed "Sprry About Being So Formal, But I Ran Into Some Akatsuki Grunts..." she took a quick pause to take out a Peace Treaty "We Know You Need Some Help, And So Do We, We Can Help Supply You Untill Your Village Is Fixed... And You Can Help Us By Keeping Our Village People Here; Our Village Is On The Brink Of Attack, And, Like I Said, We Can Help You With Supplies, Fixing the Village AND Millitary Support" she paused from a Minute "Long Story Short: We Need A Place to Stay, And We Can Help You Where You Need Help" she placed the Treaty on Naruto's Desk "What Do Ya Say?"

"Auuuuuhhh" Hayate screamed as he spit blood from his mouth. Hayate had just enough chakra to do one more Jutsu. He then did a series of hand signs and said in a low voice, "Lightning Style Mass Wind manipulation Clone" As about 6 Clones appeared in front of chris blocking him from killing Hayate.

Naruto Looked over the treaty then with a sigh he signed it and annouced his acception to their agreement. "Did you see Hayate when you saw the Akatsuki?"

"No... I Didn't Meet Anyone With That Name..." Ryuki said slightly conserned "Anyway, I'll Send My Ride Back To The Village To Inform Everyone" she added as the ground shaked abit "Ryuki, You Done Yet?" said a voice from outside "Great... Gamabunta, Why Can't You Just Wait!" Ryuki replyed quickly exiting the Hokage Tower and Giving Gamabunta the Treaty "You Know What To Do" Gamabunta groaned and latered to leave. Ryuki then poofed back into Naruto's Office "Sorry 'Bout That"

ooc: OK see you when you come back

Naruto then looked back at Ryuki, "Our former Anbu Black-Ops leader Hayate Masaru has been demoted. He left the village and I believe that he may join the Akatsuki in order to kill me for his demotion. If you or your fellow Ninja ever see him you must be careful and Take him down quickly because if not he will surely kill you." Naruto sank back into his chair as he finished talking.

Archived