Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo then sighs. (Go up against your own partner that's from the different villages, were allies you know that, and your father beating you and from the previous akatsuki you didn't think i saw what happened, Rose what are you going to do?(chuckles deeply).) Leo thought. (Make the right decision, not a stupid one your smart use your head.)

Rose exited Hermit Mode and Gamabunta sighed "This Is Pointless, We All Know That Rose and I Won..." they dissapered and returened to the Leaf Village "We Used No Chakra That Battel, But We Took No Damage Ether..." Gamabunta said returning to his home in the Mountains, and Rose heading back to her House

Rose walked into her Farthers room and kicked him in the Face "Take Me To The Akatsuki Hideout!" Rose's Farther Laughed "Call me by my Name now..." "Fine... Nazaku... Take me There NOW!" Nazaku stood up and looked at Rose "So Your Joining..."

Rose stood silent "ANSWER!" Nazaku yelled slaming his foot into the ground "...N-No! I Want To Know Where The Hideout Is!" Nazaku lauched fiendishly as his took out his Rusty Gaundelets "Very Well... Figth Me For The Infromation!" Rose got punchd throught 3 Houses before she could move to block "... N-Nazaku... Your Good... But Your Foolish!" 50 explosion tags fluttered around Nazaku, explodind one after another "No, Your Foolish... I LOVE PAIN!" he yelled as the smoke cleared, revealing Nazaku smiling at the Pain "Wind Release: Rasengan!" Rose rushed at Nazaku with a Rasengan in each hand "DIE!" she hit Nazaku's Right arm and Left Chest

after the a few minuets Nazaku kicked Rose away, looking at the Scars from the Rasengans "Thats The Best You Can Do!?" he ran over to Rose and punched her rapidly in the chest "...n-n...now..." she muttered between the blows "TOAD CANNON!" Gamabunta yelled as he dived down on Nazaku, crushing his left arm bones "You B1tch!" he said jumping away "You Where Always... Too Headstrong... And Even though... You Didn't... I Loved You... Farther..." Nazaku growled in fury and rushed at Rose "...Wind... Release: Ras...eng...an" Rose raised her arm and the Rasengan was arimed at where Nazaku's Heart was "... Rose... I Died... Against... YOU!" he lost conceness, then died from the blood loss, and the Rasengans Stress on his Heart "F-F...inaly..." Rose blacked out, and Gamabunta took Rose and Nazaku's Coupse to the Leaf Hospital "... If Naruto Hears About This... Let Him Know She Killed Nazaku... The Leaf's #1 Resident Wanted Criminal" with that he dissapered

Archived