The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

2h6zlnm.png

p><p>Bio: Fiarce Miharu was born on the 16 November 1986, he was born in London, England. His father Viktor Miharu and mother Rose Miharu own a butcher business on the far east side of London, Fiarce helped while he wasn

Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20Boy/DragonBlade702/anime-boy.jpg

Name: Alex Sparks

D.O.B: May 25, 1990

D.O.D: N/A

Sex: Male

Personality: Calm, Intelligent, Brave, usually one step ahead of everything...

Bio: Alex and his Parents lived a life of little detail, people rather abuse them because of their poorness. His Parents, Bill Sparks and Lydia Sparks, died at the age of 60, leaving Alex, who was 14 years old at the time, alone. Once his Parents had died, he lived with a Foster family, but he ran away to London, England. People reported sightings of ghosts there, he thought that he could maybe see the ghost of his Parents. He developed different kind of relationships with ghosts, after seeing them he thought that they would be a barbaric killer, but after a while he started caring for them.

Apperance:

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo268/luckypaw008/CN%20-%20humans/anime_guy-1.jpg

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKvjORkNA4

Name: Dominic "Wolf" Jager

D.O.B: 21 December 1988

Personality: Headstrong, Berserker, Sadist

Bio (Detailed): Dominic was born in Bremen, Germany and loved playing football there. Everyday he would go out and play it by himself, learning new tricks and getting stronger. His family is a long line of Magus, or mage, so he has Magus bloodline. Everyday, when he came back from playing football his father would teach him spells and charms, and while at first he was not good at it, he slowly got better. One day, when he returned he found his father dead, and blood all over the house. Turns out his house was haunted, the haunter had killed his father. Apparently his father was a necromancer, and all who was turned into his servants were never allowed to the eternal resting place. One surpassed this, and murdered his father to free the others. This got Dominic very angry, and he used a charm his father had taught him to make the ghost physical, in which Dominic then brutally murdered, by ripping out it's dead organs and chainsawing it in half. He then grew a hatred for ghost and will do everything in his power to kill them. He uses the jinx to make ghosts physical and then chain saws them with his special sword, which he carries on his back. He goes under the guise, "Jack the Ripper".

Appearance (Link Only): http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu73/YoruHoshi/Guys/Guy007.jpg

Sword: http://media.photobucket.com/image/chainsaw%20sword/Nukerkid15/Chainsword_by_NeonDuck.jpg?o=4

Name: Stephine Williams

D.O.B: 15 May 1993

Sex: Female

Personality: Funny, Cheeky and jumpy

Bio: Stephine was born into a world of cruelty and neglect, but that didn't stop her from being cheerful. That was the thing with her, she never saw the serious side of things, thats what made her not very liked, but then she found friends through the wonderful world of Comedy, she ended up being a main stream comedian for the legendary "Jokers Bunker" in London. She is now on vaction, she saw the leaflet for meeting a ghost, so she decided to do that.

Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20Girl/renee_roxan_10/anime-girl.jpg

Name: Kevin Green

D.O.B: 3 April 1986

Personality: Determined, tactical, calm, never shows any emotions

Bio (Detailed): Ever since he heard about the stories of his ancestors eradicating any supernatural beings, many being witches, he has wanted to follow in their footsteps but because there isn't any, if not very few, supernatural beings around in England he decided to destroy any of the ghosts of the beings his family has killed that still haunt the country. He has trained in using a katana and has gained very advanced medium skill and can use his ancestors' souls to gather info on the souls he's targeting, he can use them in empower his katana (kinda like shaman king) and help kill the ghosts. He can also use his ancestors' spirits to chase after the ghosts and scare the sh*t out of them when they see the very people who had killed them again. He has also trained to feel no emotions so it doesn't affect his decisions when it comes to obliterating the souls of his family's past victims. He has been very successful so far in his personal mission and now his next one is to get rid of the spirit of Miss Agas Constentine.

His katana is a 10000 fold Tamahagane Steel with diamond section blade making it indestructable and able to cut through any material in the world. His katana can also be empowered by his ancestors' spirit to help gain him the ability to kill ghosts.

Apperance (Link Only): character appearance

[spoiler=Story]

[spoiler=Proluge: In The Beginning]

The year is 1722, the slave trade is a big business for the UK, and many big names are known around the country, one being the Constentine name, they had a huge heritage in England let alone the UK. They lived in Norfolk, England, John and Esmé Constentine were rich land owners and held big events for the people, such as horse racing, fox hunting and all kinds of things. There daughter, Agas Constentine, became one of the greatest healers in all of England, she was able to heal anything and everything, or so it was said. Her father fell very ill one day, she tried her best to heal him, but it was no use, he eventually died at the age of 59, which left her and her mother devistated

"This is terrible.....how..." "I tried mother, but it was no use, hes in a better place now, now try to get some rest, we'll have to arrange his funeral tommorow.." Agas said kissing her mother goodnight and leaving the room, she closed the door behind her, drawing a sigh as she did, she then walked down the corridoors, passing maids as she did, mourning the death of her father, she then eventually got to her room and went inside, closing the door behind her and locking it as she did. She then walked over to her king size bed and sat down on it, she then took at deep breath and looked at a portrait of her father, she then broke out in tears. "Why did i let this happen, i am the greatest healer in England yet i couldn't heal my own father...." she said sobbing into her hands, she took some deep breaths and layed back into her bed, she then slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she woke up to a bright day, with the birds twitering away in the air, she sat up, looked around, rubbed her eyes and walked to the door, but before unlocking it and opening it, she took a deep breath and tried not to think of the passing of her father, she then unlocked the door and walked out into the hallways, she eventually came past her mother, she gave her a hug and whispered into her ear, "its going to be ok....." she then continued to walk on. She came to the entrance hall of the manor and walked outside, she breathed in a whisp of fresh air and walked to her horse and carrige, she got in and driver began to drive. "Im sorry about your loss Miss Constentine, it is tragic indeed...." "thankyou for your concern Oliver, we all are devistated of whats happened......"

Agas came into town, she got out of the carrige, "thankyou Oliver" "anytime Miss Constentine" the carrige then road off. Agas began to walk down the cobbled streets to her pharmacy, and as she past people, they gave her a ghostly stare. When she got to the pharmacy she unlocked the door and went inside, she went behind the counter and looked outside the windows, the people still giving her a ghostly stare.

At the end of the day, Agas left the shop and waited for Oliver to come, while she waited, a man with two other muscular men walked up to her, the man had a piece of paper in his hand. "Excuse me, are you Miss Agas Constentine?" Agas looked at the man, "yes, and you are?" "I am Samson Green, famous witch hunter, and i am accusing you of being a witch!" "What?!" the muscular men grabbed Agas, restraining her from running away. "This is madness!" screamed Agas, Samson grinned evily and looked into her eyes, "you shall be executed without trial, i hope you had a great life Miss Constentine" he laughed evily and walked away as the other men followed, bringing Agas along, she didn't bother screaming for help, but she muttered under her breath, "i hope you enjoy your life when i haunt you forever......."

Modern Day

"Ouch, they burnt her alive......" said Fiarce to himself as he was reading a history booklet on the story, he was with a group of people going to the Constentine Manor, hoping to see her ghost. Fiarce didn't belive in ghosts, his mother had dragged him along, "This is going to be so exciting!, Don't you think Fiarce?" "Huh?, Oh, yeah, whatever you say mom..." Fiarce said to his mom with an annoyed tone, the tour guide then began to speak. "Ok tourists where here!, please undo your seatbelts and exit the coach responsibly and sensibly."

[spoiler=Chapter 1: Getting Comfortable]

As the group entered the manor, there was a cold breeze, Fiarce ignored it and walked around the house with his mom, “I could restore this place, but it would take a lot of work…..” he then came past a painting of a young woman, “nice……….” “it is indeed..” said the tour guide walking up behind them. “This is the famous Miss Agas Constentine, the ghost you shall be meeting hopfully this evening…” Fiarce smirked.

Him and his mom then joined the group again and waited to be told to do something, they were all eventually told to get in a straight line and close there eyes, there was then another cold breeze. Fiarce smirked again and opened his eyes, only to see a young womans face as pale as white, “Well well well, what do we have here?” said the girl, Fiarce falled back in shock, he got back up and looked at the woman and said “you must be Miss Constentine, shame you’re a hologram, you do have nice boobs though….” Fiarce kicked himself as he said that, “Damn It!, Did it again!”

The girl smirked, “your right, I am Miss Constentine, but im no hologram, far from it actually……” she said patting him on the shoulder. Fiarce looked at the hand and went, “hang on, how is your hand touching me, your supposed to be a ghost!” Agas smirked and shook her head, “that’s what you humans got wrong about ghosts, we can walk through walls and stuff but we can still touch people without going through them.” Agas then went to the end of the line, she looked at everyone in turn.

“Ok, lets see what bunch of tourists we have here today then……” Agas said at the beginning of the line, she looked at the first person, he was bold and fat, he was also wearing a top that was abit too small, so his belly was poking out, “you’re the tight one aren’t you…” Agas said to the man, he nodded with fear, “Oh come now my dear fellow, don’t be shy, cat got your tongue?" Agas then clicked her fingers and a tongue appeared in her hand, everybody gasped with horror, the man opened his mouth to see no tongue inside, he shook and then ran out of the house in fear. Agas laughed and clicked her fingers again, the tongue dissapeared, “oh I love playing tricks on people…” she said walking down the line.

She continued to walk down, skipping some people, she then came to a 19 year old boy with a black shirt, black hair and deep blue eyes, she looked into them. “Whats your name?” she asked, the boy gulped and replied “Alex Sparks miss…..” “nice to meet you Alex, anyway, moving on!” Agas then continued to walk down the line, until she came to a 16 year old girl with brown flowing hair, even darker blue eyes and a skirt on, and she seemed to have a smile on her face. “Whats your name smiley?” Agas said with a grin, the girl replied “Stephine Williams your ghouleness..” she said with a cuckle. Agas laughed and replyed, “a joker hmmm, seems like we have the entertament for the evening…..” she then walked down the line even more till she got to the end.

When she got to the end she went back to the front of the row and took one last glimpse at everybody, “Right, who signed up for the dare to stay in this house with me until the end of the year?” Agas said, waiting for an answer, Alex, Stephine and Fiarce put there hands up. Agas grinned and said, “splended, right, you three come with me and the rest, you can go or look around the house abit more, you choose.” She said to them with a whisp of her finger. Fiarces mum kissed Fiarce on the cheek, “good luck honey…” she said and walked out the door, Fiarce sighed and said to himself, “as if I need it…..” he said going with Alex and Stephine to where Agas was taking them.

Agas took the guys upstairs to there rooms, showing them to them one at a time. “Right, first, Stephine, this is your room.” Agas said opening a door, the room was in a state of repair, but was not as bad as the rest of the house, the king size bed was in perfect condition, the room also hand a view of the entrance, and a desk with some books on it, and finnaly some books to put her clothes in. “Cheers Miss Constentine!” said Stephine taking her suitcase into the room.

“Next, is you Alex, I hope you like this one..” Agas said opening the door next to Stephines room, inside the room was again in a state of repair, the single bed in the middle of the room was dusty, but could be easily cleaned, there was a window with cracked glass, and the light shined through, and once again there was a desk with books and a set of draws for Alex to put his clothes in. “Thankyou Miss Constentine…..” said Alex taking his bags into the room.

“And finnaly, is you…..” said Agas, but she couldn’t finish the sentence because she didn’t know Fiarce’s name. Fiarce sighed and finished the sentence for her, “Fiarce Miharu…….” He muttered. Agas thought for a second, “a French first name and a Japanese last name, strange, anyway, heres your room.” Said Agas opening the door across the hallway from Stephine and Alex, it was the same as Alex’s room except not in a state of repair, it was undamaged. “Thanks……” said Fiarce as he took his bags in. “Ok everyone, get comfortable, because you will be here for awhile…..” shouted Agas to everyone, she then walked down stairs to see if the others were gone.

[spoiler=Chapter 2: Things Just Keep Getting Weirder And Weirder]

Agas came to the door to see the coach still outside, “Are you stayin’ or going?!” Agas shouted over to the coach driver, the coach driver looked back at her with fear in his eyes as he ran onto the coach and started the engine. Agas grinned, she then muttered to herself, “much better…” She then slammed the door shut and dissapeared into thin air. Upstairs Alex, Stephine and Fiarce were unpacking there things, when Fiarce finished he walked outside his room and walked across the hallway to Alex’s room, he knocked on the door. “Uhh….come in!” Alex shouted from inside his room, Fiarce walked inside to see Alex at the desk looking at a picture in a frame. “What ya got there?” asked Fiarce trying to look over Alex’s shoulder to see the picture, but Alex hid the picture back in his bag, “nothing!, now what do you want?” Alex said turning around to look at Fiarce.

Fiarce paused for a second, then talked “I had just came to ask, well, whats your story?” Alex gave a confused look, “story?” “Yeah, who are you and whats your background?” Alex went into deep thought for a minute or two and replied, “Im Alex Sparks, and im pacifically her to ask Miss Constentine if my dead parents are still here somewhere like she is……” Fiarce nodded and said, “good, now my turn. Im Fiarce Miharu and I am a D.I.Y and Design. I came here because my mom dragged me along and she made me sign-up to this ‘sleep here for the rest of the year thing’ even though I didn’t want to…..” Alex smiled and walked over to Fiarce, patting him on the shoulder, “bad luck mate.” He then exited the room and went around to Stephines room, Fiarce rolled his eyes and followed.

Alex was the one to knock on Stephines door, she didn’t answer, Alex looked and Fiarce with a raised eyebrow, he knocked harder, and still no answer. Alex turned back to Fiarce and shruged, “don’t know then, she doesn’t seem to be answering…” Fiarce pulled a straight face and looked at Alex, “ya think?” he then walked infront of Alex and banged on the door even harder, “hay!, you in there girl?!” Fiarce screamed at the door, there was still no answer. “Damn it!” Fiarce said kicking the door. “Whats all the yelling about?” said a voice from behind them, Alex and Fiarce turned around to see Agas, the jumped back in shock, “Will you stop doing that!” screamed Alex. Agas giggled and walked up to the boys “whats the problem?” “The girl won’t answer.” Fiarce answered. Agas raised an eyebrow “Stephine?, ok i’ll take a look.” Agas replied, she took a deep breath and walked through the door, 15 seconds later she came out with a annoyed face, “shes sleeping……….” The guys looked surprised, “really?, after all that racket, she must be a heavy sleeper….” Replyed Alex. Agas sighed, “come downstairs guys, when she wakes up she will probably come down…..” Agas said walking down the stairs, the boys followed.

When they got downstairs, Agas showed them into the dining hall, they were amazed by is size, and the beautiful colors that were on the wall’s, “now you guys take a seat while I tell the cooks to dish up something to eat….” Agas said walking out into the hallway. Alex took a seat, but Fiarce had a smug look on his face, “I still have a hunch that some of this is fake……” he muttered “what?, after she walked through that door, how can it possibly be fake?” Alex replied, Fiarce looked back at him and said, “im gonna take alook at these ‘cooks’” he then exited the dining hall, Alex was going to follow him, but he saw something move behind the curtin, so he went over to see what it was.

Meanwhile Fiarce wondered around trying to find the kitchen, “where is it, oh here we are!” as he found a door which had the word Coquīna ingraved on it. It stood for Kitchen in Latin. “Lucky I learnt some latin at school” thought Fiarce, he then opened the door slightly to look inside, and what he saw was jaw-dropping. Inside, Agas was talking to a cook, but not just any cook, a skeleton cook, he wasn’t the only skeleton though, all the cooks were, they were chopping stuff up and hitting each other around the heads with rolling pins. Fiarce started to back away from the door and walk back towards the dining hall.

Once he got back he didn’t look at Alex and just said, “things just get weirder and weirder around here…..” Alex sarcasticlly laughed and replied, “don’t they just!” Fiarce looked around to see Alex laying on the floor with a dog ontop of him, a skeleton dog. Fiarce smiled faintly and went over to Alex, he bent down and slowly stroked the dog, it barked and rolled onto its back, Fiarce paused for some time then realised what it wanted, he then started to rub its spine, he was giving it asort of belly rub, “ya know what, it might take awhile but I think I could just get to like it here if nothing even more weird happens…” Alex smiled faintly and rolled his eyes, “ok that’s nice but could you please get this dog of me!” Fiarce eventually picked the dog up, he turned around to see Stephine in the doorway scratching her head, “what I miss?” she then realised the dog in Fiarce’s hands, “I gess, a lot….”

Stephine sat down and looked around, “wow, nice…….” She then realised she still haden’t introduced herself to the others. “Oh please forgive me, Im Stephine Williams, a comedian for the Jokers Bunker down in london. Im on vacation so that’s why I signed up for this, seems like were all having aload of fun aren’t we?” said Stephine smiling, Fiarce and Alex both nodded. “Im Alex” replyed Alex, “and im Fiarce” Stephine smiled as they both told her there names. Agas then came back in, “It shall soon be ready…..” she then noticed the dog in Fiarces arms. “Ahhhh, I see you have got to meet Bones……” the guys nodded, “I see why you called him that..” replied Stephine. Agas looked at her an smiled, “oh, your down now sleepy head, we were surprised you kept asleep through all the racket…” “Oh yeah, blame the late stand-up show’s…” replied Stephine with a giggle.

Agas sat down and Bones jumped onto her lap, she then began to stroke him. Everybody then introduced themselves to Agas in abit more detail, she then replied with her story, “Well, first of all it is nice to meet you all, you all know im Miss Agas Constentine, my human age is 21 but truly im 308, you all mainly know my story from the tour guides, but did you read how they tortured me?” everybody shook there heads. “Well, they only did one thing to me but it was painful, take a look….” Agas lifted her legs up onto the table, Bones jumped off into Stephines lap. Everybody leaned forward to look at her legs, to see that her stockings had been nailed into her legs, the nails were rusty and bloody, and trails of dry blood trickle down her leg. “Ouch, not only is this house weird but so is the past, why did they do it to you?” asked Alex, Agas took her legs from the table and replied, “well, I had to confess to being a witch or they wouldn’t be allowed to burn me would they…” Agas said with a sad sigh.

[spoiler=Chapter 3: Where Theres Good, Theres Evil]

Agas, Alex, Stephine and Fiarce waited for there dinner, but back in London, Fiarces mum was worried, so she called up a ghost killer. When the killer came he was wearing some type of armour which was black with blue stripes, he had black hair and glowing dark green eyes. She let him inside and sat down with him. “Right, thankyou for coming young man…” the man smirked and replied “your welcome……” “Now lets get down to business. My son Fiarce is with acouple of other people in Kings Lynn. They are sleeping in a haunted manor for the rest of the year, with a ghost….” Said Fiarces mum, the mans eyes widened when she said ghost. “Continue…..” “The ghost is of miss Agas Constentine, im afraid shes going to hurt him and the others…” the mans grin had got wider when he heard Agas’s name he then thought to himself “This is perfect!, now I get the chance to kill one of the most famous ghosts in England!” he then looked at Fiarces mum and said, “don’t worry, she won’t be hurting anyone when I get there…” he said holding up a chainsaw like sword rapped in red bandages. Fiarce’s mum then answered back, “well, I don’t need you to go straight away, hes only been there for a day, I just want you to spy on them and strike when you thinks perfect….” The man held his hand out for a handshake “consider it done Miss Miharu….” Fiarces mum shook his hand and he made his way to the door, Fiarces mum then said, “hangon, whats your name?” the man looked back at her and answered, “Dominic Jager, Dominic ‘Wolf’ Jager” he then exited the house and left.

As he walked down the street towards the train station, he could sense spirits around him, he stopped, closed his eyes and took the red bandages off his sword, a cool breeze blowed across his face, then suddenly, without warning, swung his sword around and slammed it down into the ground, realising that it was no ghost atall, it was a trick. “Damn it……” he muttered under his breath, he then took his sword out of the ground and put it away. Then gunshots could be heard, and they were aiming at Dominic, he looked up to see police shooting at him, and shouting at him, “put your wepon on the floor and hands behind your head now!” Dominic then realised they must have saw the whole spirit mistake, so he sighed and muttered, “time to play anouther game of cat and mouse….” He then bagan to run with tremendous speed, the police then began running after him, they then said into there walkie talkies, “we are in pursuit of a young male with a dangerous wepon, he looks like hes going in the direction of the train station, requesting back-up now!”

Dominic ran, dogging the bullets from the policemen, he then saw ahead of him two police cars cutting off the root to the train station, but he laughed and shouted, “this won’t stop me!” he then jumped up onto the police cars and jumped off onto the other side and continued to run, three other policemen then got out of the cars an began to shoot at him, but he just laughed and continued to run. As he continued to run, he realised that they now had the police helicopter on him, he laughed once again and said “looks like I am going to have to get destructive!” He then pulled out his sword and jumped onto the side of a buliding, there was a ladder next to him, he climbed up the ladder to the top of the building and waited for the helicopter to get close anough to him. Once it did, it was low anough so he jumped up and impailed his sword into the side of it, he then pushed a button on the side of the sword, the sword then began to act like a chainsaw, he then noticed another buliding underneath the helicopter, because the helicopter had stopped due to him being on the side. Dominic noticed to fuel tank and laughed and pulled his sword out, and as he dropped, ripped it through the fuel tank, he then dropped onto the building and watched the helicopter spin out of control and hit the ground and go into a fire ball, he laughed evily and put his sword away, pulled his hood up and jumped into the street again, and headed towards the train station.

He walked calmly, acting like he was a normal citizen, the policemen ran past him not knowing that it was him, he grinned as they ran past and muttered “idiots….” He chuckled to himself, he then got to the station and bought a ticket to Kings Lynn, he then went towards the platform and waited for the train to arrive. While he was waiting for the train to arrive, a white feather drifted down infront of him, he caught it in his hands and began to crush it, he then opened his hands and the feather had turned black, lifeless. He grinned and blowed the feather out of his hand, he then sat down on the bench and waited for the train. When the train finnaly arrived he went in and took a seat next to the window, because he knew that on the journey they would be able to see the Constentine Manor from the window, he thought for asecond about what he was going to do, and when the train began to move, he realised the police had found him, they were shouting and pointing at him, he grinned and waved at them, “bye suckers!”

As the train made its way to Kings Lynn, Dominic studied up on Agas as much as he could, “they tourtured her by nailing her stockings into her legs, hmmm, I could use that as a form of tourture myself, by pulling them out of her legs!” he thought to himself with an evil grin. “Oh this is going to be so fun, once I get my hands on her she’ll wish that she never decided to haunt the manor!” he thought, he then put the book away and closed his eyes, imaging the things he was going to do. Once at Kings Lynn, he exited the train and made his way into town, he wasn’t going to go to the manor tonight, he thought he would go and get a drink at the local pub to celebrate his carnage on the police.

As he entered the bar, everyone stared at him for some time, then went back to what they were doing, “god, whats there problem” thought Dominic as he walked to the bar, the barmaid looked at him with ghostly eyes and asked him, “hello stranger, what are you doing here?” Dominic smiled and replied “im here to kill the ghost of miss Agas Constentine…” suddenly, everything went quite, everyone was staring at Dominic again, an old man then stood up and said to him, “how dare you try to kill one of this towns greatest heritages, she is the soul heart of this town who was accused of being a witch by some crazy man called Samson Green, and she was burnt at the stake for a silly reason…” Dominic raised and eyebrow and looked around at everyone, “you care about a ghost?” and everyone shouted back at him, “YES, THAT’S WHY THIS IS CALLED THE CONSTENTINE INN!!!” Dominic then went outside for a second then came back in, “Oh, your right……..” he had gone outside to check the name. He then realised that everybody was getting closer to him, they all grabbed him and chucked him out of the pub, “AND STAY OUT!”

[spoiler=Chapter 4: Going Out]

Agas and the guys were served dinner, they began to eat and chat. “So…” started Fiarce “they had you burnt at the stake, was that the only way of death or was there different types of death they could have killed you with?” he said cutting up his chicken. Agas shook her head and replied, “no, they could have drowned me, posioned me, shot me, suffacated me, all that stuff. But they said that killing my father was a huge crime so they burnt me instead…..” she answered, she had bones sitting on her lap wagging his tail, she then looked around at the others and asked, “as a sign of friendship, fancy going somewhere?” Alex looked up at her an replied, “like where?” Agas grinned and said, “you’ll see……”

As everyone finished there dinner, the skeletons came back in and took the plates out. Agas stood up and said to everyone, “ok, theres outfits upstairs for you to wear tonight on your beds, your casual clothes aren’t right for where were going, sorry to sound damanding…” she said, Stephine smiled and said, “not atall..” and walked upstairs to her room to get changed, the boys replied to Agas, “see you in a second..” and ran upstairs to get changed aswell. Agas smiled and clicked her fingers, she had changed into a beautiful 18th century dress, she grinned and waited for the others to come back down.

Upstairs the guys were getting changed, into what was on there beds, Fiarce came out of his room with a 18th century suit on, Alex came out of his room wearing the same thing, and Stephine came out of hers with almost the same as Agas’s, but smaller. “Why did she ask us to wear these?” asked Alex, “I don’t know, but I find mine abit uncomfortable…” replied Fiarce. Stephine twirled around in her dress and smiled, “I actually like mine….” She said, the boys looked at eachother then Stephine and replied “why aren’t we surprised…” and began to walk downstairs, Stephine followed, “wait up!”

When they got downstairs, they noticed Agas had changed, they asked her “so where we going?” Agas smiled and replied, “follow me…” they all shruged and followed. They came outside, Agas looked both ways and whistled, suddenly, a horse and carrige appeared, Agas opened the door and jumped in. “Get in.” she said to the others, Alex and Stephine glandly got in, Fiarce got in and muttered, “I don’t like the looks of this…..” and closed the door.

Fiarce looked into the front to see the outline of the drivers head, he looked closer, the driver then turned his head and screamed “BOO!” making Fiarce fly back in surprise, the driver was also skeleton, but more lively then the rest. He pointed and laughed at Fiarce, Agas sighed and whacked the driver around the head, making it swirl around on his neck, “stop that Oliver!, god, why do you have to do this everytime” she said with a facepalm. Oliver turned back around to face the front and started to drive. “Sorry miss Constentine, its to hard to resist..” he said with a little chuckle under his breath.

As they where going along, Fiarce looked out the open hatch which was the window, he realised they were starting to go back in time, they then finnaly stopped in the 18th century. Fiarce looked at Oliver to see that he was no longer a skeleton, but a human again, he then looked at Agas and realised that her skin was no longer lifeless, he jumped out of the carrige into the cobbled streets to see an opera house infront of him. Agas jumped out with the others and passed Fiarce and said, “hope you like opera…..” as she walked into the buliding, the others followed, Fiarce still stood there, looking around him thinking it was all an illusion, he then aventually ran after the others.

[spoiler=Chapter 5: Questioning A Saying]

Fiarce entered the hall to see glamours pictures of past oprea singers, suprisingly only one lady was fat, which made Fiarce question the saying “Its all over when the fat lady sings…” he then realised Agas talking to a very tall man who was in his early 30’s, he walked over to say hello. “Hi Agas, whos your friend?” Agas looked back at him and aswered, “Horatio Nelson….” Fiarce thought for a moment and replied, “but he wasen’t around in the 1720’s…” Agas smirked and said, “the year is 1788…..” Fiarce replied “why 1788?” “because I want to meet him ofcourse” she said with a smile turning back to Nelson..

Fiarce, now bored because the oprea had not even started and they had been there for half an hour, he got back up with Alex and Stephine, he said to them both, “god, are you bored or what?” Alex and Stephine looked back at him with raised eyebrows. “No…..” they both answered, Fiarce replied, “really?” they both nodded, they then said, “we aren’t bored because were having fun getting to know each other….” Fiarce rolled his eyes, and muttered “yeah, that’s really fun….” Alex noticed him rolling his eyes and said, “hay! It is too fun, where questioning sayings at the minute!” Fiarce then replied, “that sounds boring, but I questioned the saying of ‘its all over when the fat lady sings’ aminute ago, look at the portraits, then you’ll see what I mean….” He said patting his shoulder and walking off.

10 minutes later they were allowed in, Fiarce sat with Agas on one of the balcony’s, Alex and Stephine sat in the crowd, they insisted to for some reason. As the opera began to start, Fiarce looked around at the other people. Horatio Nelson was on the balcony across from them, Alex and Stephine were hard to see, he started to question if they were even in there, but he lost his concentration when Agas tapped him on the side of the shoulder, “hay, um, I know were in the middle of an oprea preformance but I was wondering, what do you find most weird about this place?” Fiarce looked at her and asked, “why do you ask?” Agas then replied, “oh, its just something doesn’t feel right…….” Fiarce raised an eyebrow then said, “well, what I do find weird is that theres only one portrait of a fat lady for famous oprea singers and the saying is ‘its all over when the fat lady sings….’ So I think that’s abit strange….” Agas smirked and replied, “by the sound of what your saying, it does sound weird…….”

As they were let out for a break, Agas and Fiarce met back up with Alex and Stephine, they asked, “where have you been then?” Alex quickly replied, “nowhere!” Agas rolled her eyes and said back to him, “really……..” Alex then started to get stressy, “We weren’t anywhere but in there!” he shouted at Agas and Fiarce, they both backed away, “ok, calm down……” Fiarce said calmly, “we were only joking…….” Agas said as if to carry on the sentence. Stephine then said to Alex, “take it easy, its not like a secret where we went or anything….” Alex looked at her with a straight face and just kept quite, Fiarce and Agas looked at Stephine who just shrugged at them, Agas and Fiarce then looked at eachother and just left Stephine and Alex.

When they went back in after the break, Agas started to talk to Fiarce again while enjoying the melody of the music. “I question the saying, ‘A ghost only stays on earth to scare all’ and I don’t really need to give you a reason, do I?” Fiarce shook his head at her, “no, I see what you mean………” he replied, she smiled at his reply. When the oprea finished they left the building and waited outside for Oliver, Fiarce looked up at the moon, “that looks amazing, it’s a clearer sky then back home, Agas stepped forward and said, “yeah, that’s because we haven’t started using factorys that produce smog yet, where not far off though……” Agas then looked back at the guys and smiled, they all smiled back, but Alex gave the faintest.

Oliver soon arrived and opened the door for everyone, they got in and sat back and well, relaxed. When they got back to present day Agas had turned pale again and Oliver had turned back into a skeleton. When everybody entered the manor they went upstairs to bed, well, except Agas. “Goodnight guys!” she said to the others, they then all replied, “Night!” Agas then smiled and walked into the dinner hall. Meanwhile, outside, someone was watching in the trees, “so, they can go back in time, this gets more intresting as it gos along….” Said the man, it was Dominic……..

[spoiler=Chapter 6: Not one, but two....]

Outside Dominic watched from the window, watching the guys every move, they were having breakfeast at the moment, so nothing intresting, but Dominic watched anyway, he needed to learn Agas’s moving pattern, where and when would be the perfect time to strike on her. Dominic grinned as his mind filled with pictures of him killing her. “I might just kill her slowly and painfully rather then kill her instantly like my other victims..” he thought to himself, he then heard a twig stap from below him, he took a quick glance down to see nobody there, he then looked back up to the window. He then heard some rustling in the bushes infront of the tree, he moved his eyes swiftly from the window to the bush, to see a man in his early twenties pop out of it, he had a katana, brown hair and green eyes. Dominic quietly slipped out of the tree and walked over to the man.

“Excuse me, what do you think your doing?” he asked with a suspicious tone, the man quickly spun around and held the katana to Dominics neck. “Do you work with Agas Constentine?!, because if you do tell me everything you know!!!” Dominic quickly pushed the katana away and covered the mans mouth and held him down on the floor, out of view of the window. “Keep your voice down!” he whispered to the man, he then realised that Alex was coming to the window, he layed flat on his belly, he also kept the man down, he held his breath and tried not to make any noise, the man said something but it was muffled because Dominic had his hand over his mouth. “Shhhhhhh!” went Dominic to the man, the man rolled his eyes and kept quite, Alex looked back and fourth acouple of times then shrugged and walked back to the table, and Dominic was able to hear him say, “I thought I heard something…..”

As Alex went back to the table, Dominic and the man crawled around the corner out of the view of the window, they both stood up and introduced themselves. “Im Dominic Jager, nicknames Jack The Ripper, but you can just call me Jack.” The man rolled his eyes and replied, “im Kevin Green, great great great grandson of Samson Green, killer of Agas Constentine…” Dominic pulled a surprise face, “really?, that’s intresting, so what you here for Kevin, im here to kill her again, so ghost hunter basically..” Kevin smirked, “no kiddin’, im a ghost hunter too……”

Dominic paused for a second with a straight face, he then answered, “your…” he stopped and took a deep breath, “you’re a ghost hunter?” Kevin nodded, Dominic asked with an annoyed tone, “who hired you?” Kevin answered, “well, I wasen’t hired but I did get a woman called Velicoty Miharu to call me at come to help her son…..” Dominic paused once again, but this time started to go red with rage, he then banged the wall with his fist, making a huge dent in it. “Damn that woman!, im only gone two days and she already gets anouther ghost hunter to come!, god that woman worrys to much….” Kevin grinned and said, “well, I gess that means where working together then…..” Dominic then quickly looked back at him and replied, “no, no no no no no!, im sorry my friend but Dominic works solo….” Kevin sighed and said, “okay, lets make a bet, whoever kills Agas first gets one thousond pounds of the loser…” Dominic sighed, “sounds abit harsh on the mission, but ok!” Dominic then shook Kevins hand.

“Ok, lets go in three, two, one…..GO!” Kevin and Dominic then went there seprate ways, and fast. Dominic went back up the tree and kept an eye on Kevin for a second, then he concentrated back on they guys inside, he was detirmended to win. Meanwhile Kevin went over to the other side of the building to the back window, he looked in to see an empty room with a steel chair, he raised his eyebrow and moved on, he then came to another room that contained loads of books, this was obviously the library, he moved once again to a ladder attached to the side of the building, he thought for a minute then decided to climb up the ladder.

As he climbed up the ladder, he came past the bedroom windows, once he looked in, he noticed that Fiarce was in there, he quickly climbed up the ladder out of view, he took a breath, and continued to climb until he got to the roof, he sat with his back to the chimley and eventually, fell asleep.

Chapter 7 on page 19

chapter 8 on page 21

chapter 9 on page 22

chapter 10 on page 24

chapter 11 (part 1) on page 26

chapter 11 (part 2) on page 27

chapter 12 on page 30

chapter 13 on page 32

chapter 14 on page 35

chapter 15 on page 37

chapter 16 on page 42

chapter 17 on page 44

chapter 18 on page 46

chapter 19 on page 48

chapter 20 on page 51

chapter 21 on page 58

Epilouge on page 62

[spoiler=Chronicle 2: Jacks London]

[spoiler=Chracters]

Name: Jack The Ripper

D.O.B: Unknown

D.O.D: Unknown

Personality: Dark....

Bio: One Of Britians most dangoerous serial killers

Apperance: N/A

Name: Angelica

Height: 5ft 5in

Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime...-43410.jpg

When Angelica was in her early teens, the very same serial killer had left his calling card scarred on her. Three of the five people he killed were among her closest friends. Since then, she had participated in weapons training in her family, as her father is among the most dedicated police officers in the academy.

As of now, her training is complete. But her father never taught her when to use this training and when not to, and now she seeks to track the killer down for her own justice.

Name: Lucifer von Hexen

Personality: Quiet, Psychotically sane (Psycho, yet sane),

Bio (Detailed): Unknown

Apperance (Link Only): Lucifer

Theme Song (Link Please): Can't find one right now.

Name: Quint Jager 'The Hunter'

Sex: Yes Male

Personality: Calm, quiet, observative(Not sure if it's even a word), sarcastic.

Bio (Detailed): The technical prince of Germany(Technical >_>), his father was murdered by an unknown assassin. Germany went chaotic, and he vowed to kill the murderer who had taken his father's life. Hearing rumors about Jack, he moved to London. Of course, in his childhood he had been trained in the ways of an assassin. It was odd, but it was done so he could protect the family. He decided that he would find Jack, and kill him. So he searched for accomplices of Jack, and killed them. After all, fight murder with murder.

Appearance (Link Only): http://media.photobucket.com/image/altai...r.jpg?o=23 <3 Altair. His cloths are darker, like a grey. Also, he has black hair that reaches the diameter of his eyes.

Theme Song (Link Please): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xirQ55IgA

Name: Ron Yim

D.O.B: 4/11/1979

D.O.D: 11/11/2040

Personality: Calm, Nice, Carefree and has anger problems.

Bio (Detailed): Ron's parents died when he was 9, so this made him fight his way to get rid of evil. When he was 16, he left education to really get rid of evil, but fails to do so many times until the present day, where he helps anonymous people defeat evil.

Appearance (Link Only): Anime Danny

Theme Song (Link Please): Theme Song

[spoiler=Story]

Proluge on page 68

Chapter 1 on page 69

Chapter 2 on page 72

Chapter 3 on page 73

Chapter 4 on page 75

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=Bonus Chronicle: Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder]
[spoiler=Characters:]
[spoiler=Fiacre Filth]
Name: Fiacre Filth
D.O.B: February 13th 1988
Personality: Disturbed by something, Quite, Intelligent and Serious
Bio:
Fiacre, has been a student that was terribly outstanding in his studies and other academics, but he was someone who did terrible things. However, these terrible things, weren't terrible things to the students that was at his attending school. He was forced to fight one of the most vicious gangs in the area, single-handed. However, even though it was roughly 13 to 1, he managed to defeat them, but getting kicked from school for about a week. After that, he knew that he wouldn't get to colleges because of this, however, after he graduated from his high school, he was accepted to Grandeur University. Even though, he still has to consider the Pennaeous disease he has.
Appearance: http://ramy.deviantart.com/art/White-Angel-71148639
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Agas Constentine]
Name: Agas Constentine
D.O.B: January 1st, 1989
Sex: Female
Personality: Intelligent, however Mysterious and slightly secretive.
Bio:
Agas Constentine, was a bright girl in her entire elementary, middle, and high school years. Because of such academic standards, she was accepted at Grandeur University. However, despite her academics, she is very mysterious to most, if not all, people. She also has a tendency to be slightly secretive to people, not giving anything, personal, away. She too, has the Pennaeous disease.
Appearance: http://amuria.deviantart.com/art/dark-angel-56118231
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sebastian Michaelis]
Name: Sebastian Michaelis
D.O.B: March 1st
Personality: Quick and durable, calm
Bio:
Sebastian is like a friend and a body guard of Fiacre, however, not for money or such things, but of complete free-will. Since he is more, durable and has a bit more strength than Fiacre, he was willing to help him in dire times.
Appearance: http://soul-core.deviantart.com/art/Sebastian-103236074
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kevin Green]
Name: Kevin Green
D.O.B: 3 April 1986
D.O.D: 12 May 2009
Personality: PURE EVIL!!!!!
Bio (Detailed): After his death his soul had so much hatred and lust for revenge on Agas, who he never eliminated, that his body transformed to the creature it is now. He has returned to destroy her and any spiritual or physical being that stands in his way will have their souls ripped apart and devoured by him.
Apperance: [img]http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/ultimate-karas/demon-1.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Alex Sparks]
Name: Alex Sparks
D.O.B: May 25, 1989
D.O.D:N/A
Personality: He's Calm at every situation, and Intelligent enough. He's also a tough kid and sadistic.
Bio (Detailed):
Alex received pain through his childhood, mostly because his parents didn;t care much for him. He's not been succesful at friends, either, but was smart enough to trick his Parents, he ran away from home when he was 13. But, came back at the age of 17, that was when his parents really hurt him, he nearly died of an 'accident' by his parents. Although, he doesn't have many friends, he's been a bit overprotective over them. Especially Agas, seeing as he loves her.

Apperance (Link Only): [url]http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/AnimeGuy.jpg[/url]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nicholas Prodigy]

Name: Nicholas Prodigy
D.O.D: Displayed later in the Fan-Fic
Personality: Can be funny at times, but when he starts a fight, he acts berserk.
Bio: Nick had his parents killed when he was hunting for ghosts, that made him avenge for his parents' death. He dies later in the Fan-Fic due to cancer. Until Nick dies, he will have to keep on fighting to keep alive..
Appearance (Link Only): [url]http://semokan.deviantart.com/art/D-Gray...4-67608107[/url]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zaphirus]
Name: Zaphirus
D.O.B: 10/24/1992
Personality: When in a good mood, he is generous and hardworking. But in a bad mood, he is more lazy, self-centered and cutting, and dark-minded.
Bio (Detailed): When he grew up, he was into Hip-Hop like his twin sisters, until the day came. One of his crushes rejected him in a way that changed his life forever. He now promises to never get a girlfriend in his life, he listens to heavy metal, and his social life shattered. He is now starting to question life and why existence exists.
[url=http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6461257391/6459403897/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/13/Anime_Emo_Boy_2.jpg]Apperance[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc]Theme Song[/url]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Story]
[spoiler=Prologue: Entrance Exams]

[i]In the year 2109, life has been much better for the people among the world. Less chance against certain diseases that weren't curable in the last century. Now, small colds and flu, all the way to Cancer and HIV, aren't a problem. People are also having much less problems learning, and having less problems with jobs and education. But, one disease has overcame the world, but doesn't do harm. This disease, called the Pennaeous disease, gives the infected, so to speak, wings. However, this cannot make someone fly, so much as other people wish to have. But, a couple of infected college students, are about to experience something more than just a disease that gives wings...[/i]

As the alarm clock rang next to the person sleeping in the bed, he slowly moved his arm, and smacked the alarm clock out of the way, breaking it. "I hate waking up in the morning..."
Fiacre got up, walking to his closet, and grabbed some clothes to wear, and going to the dinning room, where he just grabbed a bowl, and put some cereal in it.

Out next door, Sebastian was already awake, dressed, fed, and ready for the day. He walked over to Fiacre's house, and invited himself into the back door, which was right in the dinning room. "Hey, Fiacre! Ready to go?!" Fiacre gave Sebastian a confused face of pure dumbfounded. "Ready for what? Nicer weather?" Sebastian couldn't help but give Fiacre a slight punch to his arm. "No, we need to go to Grandeur, for the enterance exams. He jumped up without warning, and said with a serious tone, "The tests are today?" Sebastian nodded. Quickly, Fiacre ran to his room, and grabbed all the things he needed, and ran to the living room, where Sebastian waited for Fiacre. "Okay, [i]now[/i] I am ready to go."

Fiacre and Sebastian walked to the university, and on the way, they spotted a girl around their age, who wasn't exactly, social. More, secretive actually, and mysterious. "Hey, think we should go to her or something?" Sebastian asked. Fiacre didn't responded, until Sebastian repeated the question. "Hey, do you think, that we should go over there to-" Interrupting, Fiacre raised his hand, and said, "No. We don't know her. Plus, she's a bit mysterious, you know about those type of people, especially. Mysterious people always have something up their sleeve..."

Finally, Fiacre and Sebastian arrived at the university, glancing at all the people that were there. Strangely, there weren't people you'd expect to see. There weren't the preps, nor the jocks, or the gangs that hang around the corner at the back of the school. No, there were only normal people, and the highly intelligent people. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about pissing the jocks off..." Sebastian cooed while looking around. Quickly, Fiacre started walking, with Sebastian following, and they asked a nearby walking guard where the secretary's office was. He gave them directions, which there was none, because the secretary's office was the door to the right when you walk in the main enterance.

Fiacre and Sebastian walked inside the secretary's office, and Sebastian asked, "Yeah, we both need a copy of the map of the school, wed didn't get it in the mail." The woman there didn't speak, but just gave them two copies, and they turned around. When they turned, they saw the exact same girl that they saw earlier. "Hey, isn't that-Oof..." Sebastian began, but was interrupted by Fiacre hitting him in the gut. "Just shut up, and we'll leave for our entrance exams."

[/spoiler]

Chapter 1 on page 29
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Ok, Character Register up, and why should you worry Enrise, i did forget to mention they were famous butchers along with you being a famous D.I.Y and Designer, (Not one of those gay ones mind) and about the "abit retarded" thing, ive been planning this story for months, and he had to be, don't go crazy though, hes not a crazy sex hound ;)

EDIT: Theme Song Up!

Name:Alex Sparks

D.O.B:May 25, 1990

D.O.D:N?A

Sex:Male

Personality:Calm, Intelligent, Brave, usually one step ahead of everything...

Bio (Detailed):

Alex and his Parents lived a life of little detail, people rather abuse them because of their poorness. His Parents, Bill Sparks and Lydia Sparks, died at the age of 60, leaving Alex, who was 14 years old at the time, alone. Once his Parents had died, he lived with a Foster family, but he ran away to London, England. People reported sightings of ghosts there, he thought that he could maybe see the ghost of his Parents. He developed different kind of relationships with ghosts, after seeing them he thought that they would be a barbaric killer, but after a while he started caring for them.

Apperance (Link Only):

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo268/luckypaw008/CN%20-%20humans/anime_guy-1.jpg

Personality: Headstrong, Berserker, Sadist

Bio (Detailed): Dominic was born in Bremen, Germany and loved playing football there. Everyday he would go out and play it by himself, learning new tricks and getting stronger. His family is a long line of Magus, or mage, so he has Magus bloodline. Everyday, when he came back from playing football his father would teach him spells and charms, and while at first he was not good at it, he slowly got better. One day, when he returned he found his father dead, and blood all over the house. Turns out his house was haunted, the haunter had killed his father. Apparently his father was a necromancer, and all who was turned into his servants were never allowed to the eternal resting place. One surpassed this, and murdered his father to free the others. This got Dominic very angry, and he used a charm his father had taught him to make the ghost physical, in which Dominic then brutally murdered, by ripping out it's dead organs and chainsawing it in half. He then grew a hatred for ghost and will do everything in his power to kill them. He uses the jinx to make ghosts physical and then chain saws them with his special sword, which he carries on his back. He goes under the guise, "Jack the Ripper".

Appearance (Link Only): http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu73/YoruHoshi/Guys/Guy007.jpg

Sword: http://media.photobucket.com/image/chainsaw%20sword/Nukerkid15/Chainsword_by_NeonDuck.jpg?o=4

"Re-re-re-re-re-re-RETARDED!?!?!?!?!?" What the hell? Smart =/= a bit retarded' date=' tehy do not go together, period! Hmph >:[

[/quote']

His retardedness is uncontrolable, like terets, but it only happens with Agas, you will see what i mean ;)

Personality: Headstrong' date=' Berserker, Sadist

[/quote']

Ohhhh, more drama! accepted :)

Archived