• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Kevin Green

D.O.B: 3 April 1986

D.O.D: N/A

Sex: Male

Personality: Determined, tactical, calm, never shows any emotions

Bio (Detailed): Ever since he heard about the stories of his ancestors eradicating any supernatural beings, many being witches, he has wanted to follow in their footsteps but because there isn't any, if not very few, supernatural beings around in England he decided to destroy any of the ghosts of the beings his family has killed that still haunt the country. He has trained in using a katana and has gained very advanced medium skill and can use his ancestors' souls to gather info on the souls he's targeting, he can use them in empower his katana (kinda like shaman king) and help kill the ghosts. He can also use his ancestors' spirits to chase after the ghosts and scare the sh*t out of them when they see the very people who had killed them again. He has also trained to feel no emotions so it doesn't affect his decisions when it comes to obliterating the souls of his family's past victims. He has been very successful so far in his personal mission and now his next one is to get rid of the spirit of Miss Agas Constentine.

His katana is a 10000 fold Tamahagane Steel with diamond section blade making it indestructable and able to cut through any material in the world. His katana can also be empowered by his ancestors' spirit to help gain him the ability to kill ghosts.

Apperance (Link Only): character appearance

edit: i knew fenrir would say dom goes solo

Hes accepted' date=' he dosen't really work with Dom, he is just a simalar person, whos related to Samson Green! :D

[/quote']

i thought you might want a descendant of Samson Green.

also if fenrir still wants me to change the whole magic thing, i think i've found another way to kill a ghost.

Hes accepted' date=' he dosen't really work with Dom, he is just a simalar person, whos related to Samson Green! :D

[/quote']

i thought you might want a descendant of Samson Green.

also if fenrir still wants me to change the whole magic thing, i think i've found another way to kill a ghost.

Have you?, tell! tell!

and what do you think if Chapter 3?

ok i'm thinking my character can have very advanced medium skill and can use their souls to gather info on the souls he's targeting, he can use them in empower his katana (kinda like shaman king) and help kill the ghosts. I was also thinking he could his ancestors' spirits to chase after the ghosts and scare the sh*t out of them when they see the very people who had killed them again.

Archived