The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said I wanted to?

Honestly, I've mentioned a thousand times in over tons of RPs that my chainsaw weapons are Cardine tipped. This means that they CAN hold their own against diamond.

Let me ask you this.

Is magic real? Can you harness spirits into a katana? Can a katana be THAT powerful?

Let me answer for you.

lolno

@The Omega: NO!!! we do this on a regular basis so no

@Fenrir: says this fic for starters since i mentioned my diamond sectioned katana can beat your chainsaw sword, you decided to suddenly mention that it's made of cardine and i've checked your profile on the first page and it doesn't mention cardine in it once. If soul says you can have cardine as the substance it can only match diamond NOT BEAT IT!!!! so do we have a deal?

Lolno.

You SHOULD know by now that I got the chainsaw idea form GOW. Guess what? Those are cardine tipped, do you think mine wouldn't be cardine tipped? I Don't have to mention it since I've mentioned this before over a thousand times in RPs. So again NO. Besides, all my character is a crazy serial killer physchotic deuchebag with no respect for human life. Your's is a perfect assasin. NO FLAWS. Mine is full of flaws that can be exploited very easyily and simply. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU COMPLAINING?!

Lolno to both of you.

Quit spamming up the damn thread, and start using the PM system. Seriously, why else do we have the thing? We don't need an argument between both of you. If it has the rest of us, then we use the thread, which would still be spam, but if it is just you two, use the PM system.

Archived