The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omega' date=' I do actually accept characters, but only by PM will they be accepted.

And Soul, I will. You'd better do you're chapter 6 though. Also, let's have a little "chemical scenes" with Fiacre and Agas hmmm?

[/quote']

well seeing as though you are accepting characters may i suggest that you should bring my character back from the dead and him trying to kill Agas while he's a ghost now because you've set your chronicle in the future.

May I suggest using the PM system?

depends on what your reply is if it's a no then tell me on here instead of me wasting time on sending a pm to you.

Waste time to send me a PM?! Nonsense! There is no wasting of anything when you send me a PM!

Just answer yes or no Enrise as I'm might have to change his bio and appearance for when he's a ghost but if it's a no it'll be wasting my time which is something I don't like doing

Omega' date=' I do actually accept characters, but only by PM will they be accepted.

And Soul, I will. You'd better do you're chapter 6 though. Also, let's have a little "chemical scenes" with Fiacre and Agas hmmm?

[/quote']

well seeing as though you are accepting characters may i suggest that you should bring my character back from the dead and him trying to kill Agas while he's a ghost now because you've set your chronicle in the future.

depends on what your reply is if it's a no then tell me on here instead of me wasting time on sending a pm to you.

Waste time to send me a PM?! Nonsense! There is no wasting of anything when you send me a PM!

Just answer yes or no Enrise as I'm might have to change his bio and appearance for when he's a ghost but if it's a no it'll be wasting my time which is something I don't like doing

[/quote']

[/quote']

Well, I certainly wouldn't say no. But over PM, we could change some things. But I wouldn't say no.

[/quote']

Well, I certainly wouldn't say no. But over PM, we could change some things. But I wouldn't say no.

[/quote']

Archived