The Ghost Chronicles[PG-16][Chronicle 2: Jacks London][Chapter 4 Up]

Soul Legacy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get the PM in a damn quote' date=' so we don't have another argument, damn.

[/quote']

Okay, I'm sure we have no idea what you are talking about, unless you actually tell us truthfully, because arguing is not gonna help us understand actually.

You do realize Dominic has fricken start the chainsaw up. Before the clash' date=' not during the clash. Also, it won't break the chainsaw, it's not THAT strong. Cause a lot of scratches, yea, break? No.

[/quote']

we both got flaws in some ways but your saying that your sword would break mine basically and i can't exactly use my ancestors ghosts to defend myself with seeing as though you are able to make them more physical and kill them. i just trying to make it more fair saying that both substances are equal in strength thats all.

All I'm saying is that your overpowering your character to make him be able to break my sword. Mine has enough flaws as is.

ok swords equal in in strength to satisfy the above arguments. i have to use up time (that i may not have) to summon my ancestors' spirits. you still have all your other stuff e.g. magic and necromancer lineage

Dom can't necro.

oh my bad but you did mention his father being a necro though so i thought he would have carried on the legacy

He can't yet atleast.

On another note, this argument is done.

thats the whole argument ok guys

You do realize Dominic has fricken start the chainsaw up. Before the clash' date=' not during the clash. Also, it won't break the chainsaw, it's not THAT strong. Cause a lot of scratches, yea, break? No.

[/quote']

we both got flaws in some ways but your saying that your sword would break mine basically and i can't exactly use my ancestors ghosts to defend myself with seeing as though you are able to make them more physical and kill them. i just trying to make it more fair saying that both substances are equal in strength thats all.

All I'm saying is that your overpowering your character to make him be able to break my sword. Mine has enough flaws as is.

ok swords equal in in strength to satisfy the above arguments. i have to use up time (that i may not have) to summon my ancestors' spirits. you still have all your other stuff e.g. magic and necromancer lineage

Dom can't necro.

oh my bad but you did mention his father being a necro though so i thought he would have carried on the legacy

He can't yet atleast.

On another note, this argument is done.

thats the whole argument ok guys

Ok, therefore i think we should stop talking about it....

Archived