Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

OOC: I edited my app history with some more amusing details

Panik had been stalking Jazeth for most of the time, but had lossed him. He thne caught sight of Josep and some stranger running away and Panik seemed genuinely surprised. He quickly runs up behind them as silently as his armour would allow. Panik manages to catch up and grab Josep. And then he threw him into a bone-crunching hug. 'My young prince, it has been so long since I've seen you. Do you know how worried I was when you ran away, I couldn't sleep for the rest of that week' he said very fast.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Ehrm, Leo. I set up a magic box... No way that scream is getting through.

Serenade sees Jazeth's move, "Hmm.. <3 Impressive..." she sheathes her wings and takes the slice to her back. She hits the ground and rolls to her feet. She whips out the pistols and looks at Jazeth, "Now now... don't get crazy on me now... <3" she pulls both triggers at awestriking speed, charging them with light, she angels the like a net around Jazeth, Backing up would surely cause his death, standing there would practically corrode his back off, the only solution seemed like charging her, it was blatantly obvious, she was simply toying with him. The wound on her back was healing, as light covered the wound.

"I see I am not needed here anymore," said Dark Sapphire. She turned to angel. "You were only lucky this time, hated angel. If I wanted to, I could have broken your pathetic magic box with just a single scream." She turned back to Diamond. "Have fun with filth while you can - unless you come back to me, you will meet the same end as your uncle did." She ran like she was in trainers and flew into the air, a sound barrier around her, which would ensure she was protected from any attacks. She soon disappeared into the sky.

Archived