Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

Josep: (sheathed his sword as the Burmecian left) I think we should pay no mind for now. and....second of all, why are you guys asking me? have I ever been the type of guy to lead us anywhere before Diamond? When we were young I couldn't even give directions to the palace bathroom.....

OOC:He's trying so hard to make you guys leave him.......just in case you wanted to know why he's being a bit of an a**.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: lol

"At the moment we're all as clueless as you are," answered Diamond. "And anyway, you know when I say that I ask everyone. I've never been much of a leader either, it was always mother who took the lead." She looked down at her own feet for a short while.

[align=center]

Poseidon stands surrounded by a group of about 15 fire imps and a fire shaman.

He keeps turning as he looks at them, then he draws his Trident and uputs it to full length.

He jumps up and lands outside the imp circle, he kicks one in the back of the head into another causing 4 of them to be in a line. He stabs his Trident through the line killing all four.

He turns around to a fire bolt from the shaman, it hits him in the face but he manages to stay stnading.

He uses a small whirlpool around the shaman causing the fire imps to become weak and unprotected. He makes short work of the imps and moves on to the shaman who seemed to have broken out the of whirlpool.

Poseidon knew simple magic wouldn't take him down so he devised a new plan.

The shamn shot another fire bolt to Poseidon's head, he turned around to see a group of travvelers (you guys) and looks at the girl he smiles and gets back up. he quickly uses a waterburst to stun the shaman then he uses his trident to cut off his head.

he turns around to the group and looks at the female again.

Poseidon: Hello, I'm Poseidon, and who might you be?

[/align]

OoC: OK

Diamond considered whether to let Poseidon see if she really was a demon. She decided to. "Hold still." She quickly touched his forehead - like she had done with Peter - with her index finger. "There, you will now see I am not a human but a demon."

Archived