Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josep: (looks to the side and sees a couple of children playing) how nice...one tiny glimmer of hope.(one child falls down and scrapes her knee)oh, (he walks to her) are you okay?(she looks at him but while his eyes want to say he's good ,it screams of the evil he had once committed. so she begins to cry) uh...I'm sorry

OoC: OK

"I'm a Sound demon ... I might as well try and cheer everyone up," said Diamond. She sat down cross legged and focused, her eyes shut. As long as nothing distracted her, as long as her mind was empty, she would get it right. She began to sing a sweet, calming song like the songs birds sang, hoping it would help the people here.

Diamond just sat there, continuing, until at last she sensed the mood had changed. She stopped and opened her eyes, where she saw a familiar man. "It can't be..." At once she got up and walked over to him. "Excuse me sir, is it possible you are Prince Josep?"

(Axel was sitting on a nearby cliff overlooking a small town, he looked down at the town laughed lightly) Axel: so many little lives...so much chaos...what one little person can do to one little place and cause such a big commotion, that's why i'm here...

i'm the person....

i'm the commotion....

I AM THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!

(suddenly Axel inhales a deep breath and breaths a large ball of fire into the town below, it hits a building and it bursts into flames, screams start to erupt from the village)

Axel: (sighs) the sound of chaos erupting (looks into the flames) such a lovely sound (this time he sprouts red dragon wings from his back and takes off from the cliff) BURN BABY! (he breaths another large ball of fire and hit the village again causing a massive explosion of flames).....such beauty....this is who i am (flies away to the sound of screams)

Archived