Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:i finally put a picture in my app

Sauro was walking through a forest,he was listening to the birds singing and the wind blowing gently through the leaf's of the trees,he felt tired and decided to sit down and rest a bit and so he did,he looked in the distance and saw a huge pile of smoke rising to the sky*What the*he thought to himself,he quickly got up and began running to the place where the smoke was coming from,he got to a small town that was burning he could hear the a child crying from inside the burning house and a women was screaming "my child someone help my child",without hesitation he jumped into the burning house as he was searching for the child he could hear that the house was beginning to make noises like it will collapse,he had to hurry up he found the child in the bedroom picked him up and jumped out of the window he landed on his feet and got up and handed the child to his mother"here you go miss,now quickly get out of town".He said while he went to see if anyone else needed help.

"No!" cried Diamond. At once she tugged on a piece of light cloth tied around her belt, and the knot came undone, freeing her wheels. At once she ran and jumped. Rather than use her wings she threw her wheels under her feet. The moment her feet landed on them, she began to skate through the air. It was always an advantage having wheels that could both injure opponents and allow her to fly. She was flying faster than she would have done with wings. She was about to draw her longsword when she noticed a family fleeing as fast as they could from the flames. At once she screamed a scream so high pitched no human could hear her. The soundwaves drove the flames back, giving the family enough time to get away from the burning wreck without much harm.

Jazeth: so...do you know where that traitorous prince is?(he's lifting up an old man, his grandchildren crying beneath him, begging him to stop) Tell me, and you get to keep your head...

Josep: That's enough!

Jazeth: (looks to the side and smiles while throwing the old man away) Ah, little brother.(looks to the side and sees Diamond) and the general's Daughter....two for one.(he brings out his Iron Sword)

"I have no mother," snapped Diamond, her grip tightening on her wheels. "Any woman, man or child who could sit aside and watch the destruction of this beautiful humanity will never be related to me. Never. You're going around destroying towns just for Josep? Are you insane? I'm now even more glad I've left the Dragon Army now that I can see what you're really like."

Name: Panik Bloodmoon

Appearance:

KnightOfTzeentch.jpg

Species: Demon

Alignment: Evil/Good

Element: Dark/Light

Weapon(s): Halberd

Bio: A demon born under the powers of light and dark. He lacks the skilled control of either side, but can manipulate the powers as one element. His personality is bipolar as he attempts to balance his elemental power. He goes from town to town saving them or destroying them. His destructive power has caused the death of thousands. He doesn't differentiate good and evil comits either without reason. He guards both Josep and Jaseth, just not at the same time. He is slightly insane, or he could be acting. When serving Josep, he is more pet like, except not exactly pettable, just more willing to serve. He is a cold-blooded killer if serving Jazeth.

"Don't worry Josep, these wheels aren't for display you know," grinned Diamond. She threw both her wheels. To someone unknowing, it looked like she was giving her opponent a chance to arm themselves. Of course, with a bit of skill, the wheels would fly for a certain time before returning to their owner. Taking the chance of her flying wheels, she let out a screech that sounded like long nails scratching a blackboard, while being careful that only Josep's brother could hear her.

Jazeth: well that's an annoying sound....(he flinches)

Josep: ALL right!(he runs with the sword in hand to slash Jazeth)

Jazeth(he blocks the sound with a dark shield and as Josep comes closer he punches him in th gut and backside kicks him into a wall) Really? is that all you two can do?

OOC:Yes...you are accepted Broken.

Panik had been standing at the gate of a new town and was arguing with himself if he should go in or not. 'I hope there are people for me to help but yet they're probably lying deceitful people who deserve death' he muttered and entered. A few moments later had large explosion going throughout the town and people were screaming. Panik left the town and sighed. 'It is a far far better thing that I do' he said ironically.

Archived