Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

Panik had entered a new town that had already seemed to be damaged. 'They must've done somehting so good to face such a terrible fate' he said and wandered around to find a battle. He noticed that the dark prince was there. 'My dark lord is there, how horrible, he has everything to do. And lo and behold, it must be his traitor brother as well. This bloody mess makes such a merry dance' he said and just dragged his halberd as he walked towards them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josep: (getting out of the rubble) damn...that hurt.(he gets back up and picks up the blade which is stuck to the pendant now) what the...crap.(he sees Diamond struggling against Jazeth)

Jazeth: Please. You think you can hurt me...I've had your mother nagging at me for years..this is nothing(he raises his hand and uses a large amount of Force to push her away)

Josep: (He runs to Jazeth and Slashes him while he's occupied)Leave her alone!

Panik swings his halberd to counter Josep. 'You will not hurt my dark and cruel lord oh traitorous and just prince. Your power hurts your brother like a rose thorn on a rhino, leave now before you are smothered in hate and love' he said. With little effort he repels Josep and takes a stance in front of Jazeth. 'Prepare to die my once lord, but please forgive that' he added.

OoC: yes Pete

"Fine, if that's not going to work, then I'll have to do it physically," said Diamond. "And I've told you before, she's not my mother anymore! No one is!" She threw the wheels underneath her feet and skated at a fast pace through the air. In a fast move she kicked the wheels upwards and grabbed onto the handles, before throwing them at Jazeth.

Panik knocks the wheels back and turns at Diamond, his head cocked. 'Traitorous daughter demon of lady Dark Sapphire jewel. I know ye well soundess demon. All guard thyselves for dark and light unite to win my fight, that rhymed, aren't I clever? But enough of my wit, time to die, it'll be delightful'.

Diamond caught both her wheels. "She is not my mother. Any demon who can possibly have the heart to destroy humans is not my family!" She used her wheels to fly again, picking up speed as she went. Then she focused so only the swordsman standing by could hear her (OoC: you Pete). "Hey swordsman, a little help is appreciated."

Panik just chuckles lightly and catches Diamond in her gut with the pole of his halberd and knocked her to the ground, pointing the blade at her throat. 'Mother is as other does. You cannot deny. My mother light, my father dark, I chaos. I never minded what I was born from. You disrespect your lineage and that is very polite isn't it?'

Panik stops the blade whilst keeping his eyes on Diamond. 'Little human thing no matter in life. That is wrong isn't it? No matter, my life is a matter of bad language and anger, yet articulation and joy. I have an odd sense of reason, you demon that betrays themselves is naught but a mutant human'.

"Mother disowned me anyway," hissed Diamond. "And since she disowned me, then it most certainly means I'm no longer her daughter!" She let out a sonic sound wave that pushed the halbered back slightly, allowing her to roll out of the way and get back into the air, away from Panik.

Panik holds his hand up and generates a birhgt flash that blinds Pete and steps aside as he passes. Panik giggles childishly at this. 'You face the dark and light and ballsy repardo that blinds. You sail past like an insane man being chased by clouds'. He then dodges Michael and grabs him by the throat. 'And you don't treat someone like me with a cheap attack. I aught to break your neck for such unjust yet right assault'.

OOC: Panik wears a helm

IC: Panik responds by twisting the darkness with his own light and dark to assaults Michael's mind. He began jumping around constantly in his mind. 'You cannot break what has already broken. You fool for trying to break me when you have no chance' he echoed.

Archived