Is this Card Overpowered?

TheCollector

Is this Overpowered?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this Overpowered?

• Yes
    • No

huh..

who decides who draws? and if you have all but 2 cards of your deck then only having one point left doesnt really matter. Exodia, ftw!, with this card. :|

this card is verrryyy overpowered. If you only had 100 life points left, you only lose a little and gain a bunch of cards.

overpowered, and no idea how to fix it so it isnt.

2/10, for effort. tis a good idea. ;)

better luck next time.

~kale.

I don't get the idea of this card

Can you expalin it clearer?

Using this site' date=' and after watching the series, I have been able to replicate a Slifer the Sky Dragon. So, with only two cards left in my deck, gives Slifer easily over 40,000 ATK points, and with various other cards, Monster Reborn, and Dragon's Rage, this is makes Slifer one hit one kill and you win the duel. But in the unlikely hood of not having the cards you need to summon Slifer or to win instantly, you still have time to recover or lose if your opponents plays anything that damages your Life Points directly.[hr']

huh..

who decides who draws? and if you have all but 2 cards of your deck then only having one point left doesnt really matter. Exodia' date=' ftw!, with this card. :|

this card is verrryyy overpowered. If you only had 100 life points left, you only lose a little and gain a bunch of cards.

overpowered, and no idea how to fix it so it isnt.

2/10, for effort. tis a good idea. ;)

better luck next time.

~kale.

[/quote']

Alright, so let's say that you have to have over 3999 Life Points to play it. Still too much?

Sanderism put it pretty well, actually. You MUST add a "No Exodia" clause, or this card is broken as hell no matter how much you nerf it.

Something like, "If you draw a card with "Forbidden One" in its name using this card's effect, it is removed from play."

Even assuming you do that and add a killer restriction on when it can be activated, it's still as game-breaking as Chaos Emperor Dragon. The most I could give you for that in good conscience is 6/10.

If you want my personal opinion, start over.

Way too overpowered. Especially with Exodia and Hand Destruction. If you have not realized, the game is not about Life Points as the show leads you to believe, so the cost doesn't bother anyone. The game is about the number of cards in hand, and this gives players just that. Also, the OCG used in this card is not good at all. To make this card more balanced, make it like this:

"When both you and your opponent's Life Points are below 1000, by paying Life Points in multiples of 100, draw the same number of cards as Life Points paid divided by 100".

Yes its over powered.but thats all the fun of the site! if you couldent made stupidly outrageous cards, what is the point of a Card maker? would work very well with Exodia. unless the final peice is the last card

Archived