Look! its a Banana in New York!

RickiMinaj

Yes, this card is part of my Judgement of Divinnity set, but i just love Godzills, so i made an off topic card.

39438.jpg

[justify]This card can only be activated when you and your opponent each control more than 3 monsters. Special Summon 1 Level 9 or higher Beast-Type monster from your Deck. During your End Phase, destroy all monsters you control and you take 2000 points of damage. If this card was in your Graveyard for more than 3 turns, you can remove from play 1 level 9 or higher Beast-Type monster to treat this card as the removed from play monster and Special Summon it to your side of the field.[/justify]

I would make this card a countinuous Spell Card sinse it doesn't specify that it stays on the field for you to remove the beast and transform it ;) (only so it can clear some possible minor confussions)

Interesting card, but.... wouldn't Godzilla fit more into the Reptile category? (I guess there are not many Level 9 or higher Reptiles out there)... the name really fits the card :)

9/10, there are some OCG errors (1 or 2) that I would like to point out but I'm just passing by (i'm working on something outside the computer)..

Guest JoshIcy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_1rSm2MDM4

Lol.

And you should have it as a continuous trap or something.
Add in some text that specifies that it can be brought back to the field.

After that, it's a great card.

Archived