Explosive Gift

TrickyPooBoy

I draw my own pictures for cards, but my Paint program is down for the time being, so I made this card. *I didn't make the picture, it was on Google

197289p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card is Normal Summoned, destroy it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by its own effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Deck in face-down Attack Position. If the Summoned monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Attack Position.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....its an unusual effect, but its interesting......I have a question though, is there anything special about the face-down attack position thing?......or is it just to hide the card like the face-down defense cards?......................I'm curious since no one has tried to use that sort of thing before.....I'd like to see a set based on face-down attack and defense cards.....it would be interesting..........even if you had cards to switch the position of face-down cards without flipping them up.....(that would royally mess with other decks.)

It's to hide the cards. There was a card-I forgot what it was called- but you discard to cards to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard in facedown attack mode.

Ooooh! Thanks for the idea! I'll make a set like that! :D

There is only one real card that Legally allows facedown attack monsters. It's a spell card called Darkness Approaches.

The effect is unusual indeed...but unique yes. 5/8 = B-

It's to hide the cards. There was a card-I forgot what it was called- but you discard to cards to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard in facedown attack mode.

Ooooh! Thanks for the idea! I'll make a set like that! :D

There is only one real card that Legally allows facedown attack monsters. It's a spell card called Darkness Approaches.

The effect is unusual indeed...but unique yes. 5/8 = B-

Archived