Explosive Gift

TrickyPooBoy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at the Watermark.

Iz perfect counter fairy support. But it's practically a fairy rota with burial... LS needs to run angels if this came out.

"When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by its own effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Deck in face-down Attack Position. When the Summoned monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Attack Position."

Lol at the Watermark.

Iz perfect counter fairy support. But it's practically a fairy rota with burial... LS needs to run angels if this came out.

"When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except by its own effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Deck in face-down Attack Position. When the Summoned monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Attack Position."

Lol at the Watermark.

And BTW. Normal Summoned = Normal Summoned successfully.

That's old OCG. When a Normal Summon is negated by something like SJ' date=' then the effect doesn't activate since it was negated, therefore successfully is not neccesary.

[/quote']

Then I'm suing Marvel!!! He lied to me!

That's old OCG. When a Normal Summon is negated by something like SJ' date=' then the effect doesn't activate since it was negated, therefore successfully is not neccesary.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Hey @ngelmoney, I managed to find one of your cards! Its pretty good :) but I think they're right when they say you should make a set for that type of effect. It would be pretty awesome sorta like a ninja deck.

8/10 :)

and you say you usually use paint to make the pics? Do they actually come out good with that? (I ask because I personally can't stand the paint program. I used it to make slides for animated movies a couple of times)

Hey @ngelmoney, I managed to find one of your cards! Its pretty good :) but I think they're right when they say you should make a set for that type of effect. It would be pretty awesome sorta like a ninja deck.

8/10 :)

and you say you usually use paint to make the pics? Do they actually come out good with that? (I ask because I personally can't stand the paint program. I used it to make slides for animated movies a couple of times)

[/quote']

If a Normal Summon is fully negated by a card like "Solemn Judgement", then its effects can be activated, in a chain, unless the summon was negated before it reached the field.

Archived