Explosive Gift

TrickyPooBoy

And BTW. Normal Summoned = Normal Summoned successfully.

That's old OCG. When a Normal Summon is negated by something like SJ' date=' then the effect doesn't activate since it was negated, therefore successfully is not neccesary.

[/quote']

Then I'm suing Marvel!!! He lied to me!

If a Normal Summon is fully negated by a card like "Solemn Judgement", then its effects can be activated, in a chain, unless the summon was negated before it reached the field.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And BTW. Normal Summoned = Normal Summoned successfully.

That's old OCG. When a Normal Summon is negated by something like SJ' date=' then the effect doesn't activate since it was negated, therefore successfully is not neccesary.

[/quote']

Then I'm suing Marvel!!! He lied to me!

If a Normal Summon is fully negated by a card like "Solemn Judgement", then its effects can be activated, in a chain, unless the summon was negated before it reached the field.

Uh, no. When a Normal Summon is negated, then so are its effects. Remember that a Summoned Effect is an ignition effect, and when a Normal Summon is negated, the ignition effect does not activate because the Normal Summon was voided before the effect activated. Common sense here... I'd search up some official rulings but I'm too lazy.

Guest Fake Apology

No OCG errors, the picture is fine and wonderful I must say, and the card is not overpowered/overrated(lol).

10/10

PS: It would be better if you made a trap card with that image, the name couln't be more suitable for a trap one. Anyways, nice job.;)

Archived