Dark magician's Valkyria (Updated)

Brentxbanshee

[spoiler=Card]o8c2lv.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Dark magician" + "Magician's Valkyria"

If this card is the only Spellcaster-Type Monster you control, it cannot be selected as an attack target. This card gains 500 ATK for each other Spellcaster-Type monster you control.

Image credit photobucket, I just edited the color.

I know the background overlaps the picture but I dont know how to give a picture a background besides Useing multiply on photoshop.

Also I made its base stats weaker simply because its boost is 500. So two other Spellcasters on the field and its up to 3000.

on the pic: DM is one of my favorite Decks ever. her pic actually makes Valkyria look better sideways than from the front (maybe I'm too used to the regular pic), I would just like it more if she appeared complete rather than only the upper half of the body (just my opinion)

about effect, I guess it can work, unlike Dark Paladin, this card is not a nomi and doesn't need another Type of monsters unfamiliar to the strategy to work...

-I think I see the strategy you are trying to do, she won't be attacked if she is at her weakest critical point, but she can be attacked if you have other monsters which give her ATK.

nice, 9/10 (I didn't check on OCG)

EDIT:

If this card is the only Spellcaster-Type Monster you control(comma) it cannot be selected as an attack target. This card gains 500 ATK for each other Spellcaster-Type monster you control.

Archived