LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

The woman sighed. "Wandering around won't get you anywhere." she stated, cooly, as he found himself back in the garden, the little pond nearby. "For you see Mateo, you are not truly alive anymore. What little there was left ol you was salvaged by me before anything....worse for wear...could happen with it." she explained.

"Do you understand? You're not even in the conscious realm anymore. There is nothing you can do. That is, unless you feel like speaking with me." she added, being quite obvious in her coersion. "Because you see...you are in my world."

-

Byakuya was in no mood for games. As the Espada drew closer to him, he vanished in an instant. The next thing anyone knew, he was behind her, sword by his side. "You're lucky; your skin is quite durable." he remarked.

Along the side of Jo's torso, a large gash was now present. "I don't advise toying with me....Espada."

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaien was excited. It had been a while since he'd fought anyone. "To survive you will need to fight me with your full power," Kaien replied while unsheathing his sword. "May you die with your head bowed down to King Kiron." In an instant, Kaien maneuvered himself behind Amago. "My Sonido is a bit faster than your Shunpo, so dont try to run away." Kaien then drove his sword into Amago's back.

"Melt, Pecina Muerte." Eric's body was no longer a form of skin and no solid structure of him was in sight. He was a being of sludge, and toxic fumes ran from his skin. His entire body was deathly poisonous. "Here you are Head Captain! My true form!" Eric said in a gargling voice. "Now, why don't you come here and try to cut me again?" Eric slithered quickly to Zaraki. FOr such an enormous creature he was still pretty fast.

"Luckily for you," he said tossing his slimy 'arms' at Zaraki," I can't use Sonido in this state. But fortunately, my long distance attacks make up for that." Zaraki's eyes widened. This was going to be a high risk battle now.

"Well, it's good thing my uncovered eye can see then, don't ya think?" Eric laughed and opened his mouth wide. He appeared to be forming a Cero in hos mouth, a very disgusting Cero. The slimy shining ball glowed a deep purple as Eric's mouth widened.

"A toxic Cero? That's no fair. But, I can't pick 'em all." Zaraki charged towards Eric, barreling towards the blast, which was incoming quickly. He jumped high, just barely enough to escape the sludge, and cut through Eric's body completely. It was however, in vain, as Eric's slime compressed itself back together, seemingly unharmed.

"What will you do now Captain?" Eric taunted.

Amago flinched a little, opening his eyes to see Kaien's back. "Well, I suppose Yoruichi taught me well. I wonder if Byakuya uses that technique? He says he hates to, because Yoruichi taught it to him, but I see it's proven useful." Amago sighed. His Captain's Jacket, ruined.

"Darn it. Now I have to get to work. Ah well." He drew his Zanpaktou and flashed in front of Kaien. "Because you're fast, I know I'll have to try. So come on," he said beckoning Kaien forwards. Amago used his Flash Step and sliced past Kaien, snatching his jacket back. Six cuts opened themselves on Kaien's chest.

Kaien's eye's grew wide, he couldn't believe the pain that surged through his body. He dropped down to one knee. Emotions were racing through his mind. Kaien couldn't hold his temper any longer. "Distort the Shadows, Kamuri." Kaien smiled and rose to his feet. "I'm only going to give you a taste of my Shikai. So savor it." Kaien's eyes grew darker and darker till they became a dark shade of blue. "I was hoping my anger wouldn't cause me any trouble...too late now." Kaien took a step towards Amago and spoke, "Don't trust your eyes for they will deceive you." Kaien smiled and charged at Amago.

Everything in front of Amago was dark, the blackest night in the day. "What?" He could move, but he could sense nothing in front of him. Kaien had trapped him right where he wanted him. No sign of life or light was around. "Grah! You can't hide behind your dark curtain for long, Kaien!" Footsteps; they were heading right for him, but how to parry? Amago was in serious trouble.

Zaraki carefully avoided Eric's hands, skidding backwards. "I don't have time for your little games, especially to waste on a frivolous Espada like you." The skies grew dark, and all around, a golden flare surged and drew in everything in Seireitei. It burst upwards into the sky and spiraled constantly. A bloody scream pierced the air, and Eric, the Decima Espada was no more.

Kaien was smiling, he knew that the end was near for Amago but it would be too...boring to kill him now. He stopped in his tracks, just a few paces ahead of Amago and spoke. "I'm quite sure you cant see anything right now but that will change. You see, my Zanpaktou gives me the ability to cloud your vision or "distort" it. To put it simply, as long as my Zanpaktou's in shikai, you are blind. I dont want to give you all the info about my sword but that will do." Kaien raised his sword, as darkness was emitting from the blade, and spoke. "It's a new technique but let's see if it works." He held the sword with both hands and the darkness from his sword started to cover his body. In a matter of moments, two Kaien's were standing in the place of one. Quickly, one stepped behind Amago and the other in front. They both smiled and drove their swords into Amago. "Good night, Amago. Enjoy this everlasting darkness."

Amago laughed, being blinded and stabbed. "This seems familiar," he said spitting up blood. "But what you don't understand Kaien, is my light overwhelms even the greatest of shadows." Mustering strength, Amago raised his sword to the blackened skies and cried out, "Roar! Ryuu!"

A spec of light pierced the shadow surrounding Amago, giving him a fraction of an opening window, which Ryuu broke it's head through. Amago twisted his Zanpaktou and wrapped Ryuu around Kaien, drawing himself closer, doing himself more harm than good at the moment.

"I may not be able to see, but I can still generate a great light." Amago's body pulsed, and radiated furiously. "Ryuu! Dragon's Flare!" he cried.

OOC: Assuming brief control, just for story-purposes.

IC:

Eric had appeared to be vanquished. But as the dark skies cleared, the horrible reiatsu of the Captain dieing down, just a speck of sludge was visible, slowly reforming into an even more deformed body than before.

It's appendages were less discernible from one another now than they had been before. Eric's mask, the only part of his body that was vulnerable, was cracked and broken, only a couple pieces of it remaining.

"You....bastard....! What are you doing, hiding that kind of power?!" Eric demanded of the Shinigami, trying desperately to pull himself back together.

"Huh. Looks like you're in bad shape." Gran stated, having suddenly appeared on scene. "Hey Captain. Long time no see. How have you been?" he asked, turning his attention to Zaraki. "I imagine pretty well, since you're doing a number on Eric here. But I'm not surprised. You're a really strong guy, and all."

"What are you doing here, Bel?" Eric asked as he succeeded in making an upright, though pitiful, body for himself.

"I was ordered to come and help you." Gran explained, shrugging. "But I was also ordered to run away if things start looking bad for me."

"Typical..." was Eric's muddy response. "I'm not through...Zaraki!" he shouted as his sludge tendrils tried once again to reach the Captain, his body twisting in strange pattenrs in the process.

"Yure, Diablillos." Gran announced behind him, releasing his large sword immediately, once again appearing as the winged, skull-masked Imp. "Let's see how this plays out." he muttered.

---------------

A speedy, razor-sharp boomerang spun through the air, whipping its way toward Shihouin Yoruichi, just as the woman was going in for another attack on Elena. The dark woman was quick to dodge, taken only slightly off-guard by the sudden attack.

The boomerang continued to spin, returning to its owners hand. Mileya grinned at Yoruichi, appearing beside Elena.

"Hello, Shihouin Yoruichi. I'm Mileya Cupid. I've been ordered to assassinate you, alongside my friend here." she explained, shooting a grin at Elena. "Are you prepared to fight us bot?" she asked.

The Arrancar had sighed, his plan of keeping Jo from dying wasn't going to happen if he was stuck in Shina's trap. Mateo took a seat at the table slowly, looking dead at the Shinigami. "So, why do you want to keep me here in the first place?" The orb above the pond had disappeared since Mateo "left" the coma world the first time but he was more concerned about what the Shinigami planned to do to him here.

OOC: She's not Shina, Shads. xD

IC:

The woman leaned forward, folding her hands and smiling playfully at the Arrancar sitting across from her. "You should try the Lemon Tarts. They're simply to die for - oh, I'm sorry, I suppose that was a bad joke." she said, giggling into her folded hands as she propped her elbows up on the table.

"Mateo, as I'm sure you already realize, you have died. Or rather, you might as well have. Your body was beyond salvation when I found it - well, for a normal person, anyway - and you would have died within the hour if nothing was done. It was within my power to save you, though, and I chose to do so. Call it a passing whimsy."

She glanced up at the dark sky above them, the moonlight shining down upon her. "Shina saw fit to tie herself to you and Jo, and constantly deludes herself lately with the realm of dreams. My world is a very unforgiving one; a mortal, Human, Hollow, or Shinigami, who spends too much time here will be lost to the whimsies of the unreal for all eternity. Shina's a good girl, after all, so I don't think I should let that happen.

Besides," she turned her deep, black eyes back to Mateo. "I think it would be more fun to see how she advances down the path I set for her. But it's not as simple as that; she'll need someone to accompany her down this path. Someone who has been tied to her. This is where you come in, my dear Mateo. Shina's promise, the one she imprinted into your heart, surely stayed with you in the end - your care for Jo never ceased, despite what Dura did to you. I would like to renew your life."

She stood silent for a moment, letting the information sink in. Standing, she began to pace the gardens that had managed to form out of nowhere. The moon in the sky was replaced by sunlight as Mateo found himself sitting on a bench now, the table (and the lemon squares) gone.

"It is within my power to do so. For after all, who am I, if not Lady Kagetsuki? Accept my proposal, and you'll be given a new life - new abilities, new existence, and most importantly, a life completely free of Kiron and Dura's grasp. But my conditions are as follows: you must agree to make my wish come true. And you must agree to keep Shina's, and Jo's, best interests in mind. Agree to these terms, and your life will be yours again.

Disagree, and you have only to die." she said with a carefree smile. "After all, if I cease in my support of your life, you'll disappear. What do you say? Want to let Dura get ahold of you again? Or would you rather give me a go?"

Jo blinked and looked down at the gash across her torso, poking at it and digging her finger in it.

Five points for the easily entertained.

"I don't advise toying with me....Espada."

"Aaaw, why not? It's funny and you're cute when you're mad," Jo said grinning at him from over her shoulder. "Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to fight in just this form."

She jumped away from him, doing a back flip as she landed with Fubuki Zouge and Okibi Kokutan out.

"Melt their ice, Okibi Kokutan." Jo murmured, and the blue flame erupted around her arm and sword, and up to the side of her face, to the Hollow mask piece, to the bottom of her foot. Her eye was surrounded by black, and her skin gleamed whiter -- and the half of her hair that was overtaken by flame practically had a life of it's own, moving like the flames upon her skin.

Jo felt Fubuki Zouge shiver in her left hand, and she looked down at it, slightly distracted.

"Fine," Jo murmured, raising the short sword in front her her, horizontally. "Comatose them, Fubuki Zouge."

The sword broke into a thousand of tiny pieces, piercing her skin with them. A bluish tint overtook her skin and lips, giving her the look of a half dead person, but she gleamed against the fire like a beacon. Her tail swished in front of her, showing off their new spikes, which were located near the end, almost like a rattle on a rattlesnake.

"Ready whenever you are...Kuchiki." Jo said, smiling at him seductively as she leaned back and held out her sharded hand at him.

Zaraki smiled. "You're still alive Eric? Maybe I should have some force behind that swing." Zaraki ducked the swinging tendrils, cutting them down, as he sped under them in a sweeping motion. He bypassed Gran Bel, saluting him for being so brave as to show up at the time. With his sword pointed forwards, Zaraki jabbed ferociously at Eric's mask.

Yoruichi smiled, just barely avoiding the large boomerang. "Prepared? Darling, I'm more prepared than you'll ever be." Yourichi bobbed side to side, flicking her hair back. "Well, come on then. If you're going to assassinate me as you say, why waste time?"

Elena smirked to Mileya, greeting her entrance with gratitude. "Thanks dear." She nodded towards Yoruichi, and Mileya was right at her heels, as they began taking Yoruichi by storm.

"It figures, lately I just seem to be a puppet for anyone." The Arrancar closed his eyes and sighed, he was pretty much sick of being a peon and missed the good ol'days of his freelance hollow life. "Let me guess, you want me to protect Shina along with Jo's life correct?" Mateo wasn't exactly happen at the words chosen by the dream lady but if she had saved his life that means she probably wasn't kidding when she said she could take it as well.

Lady Kagetsuki smiled dreamily at him. "Don't make the mistake of thinking yourself a puppet. Kiron and Dura were both puppetmasters to your strings, but I am not the same. I am a noble spirit, after all, and have my dignity. No, what I offer you is a contract. Shina's safety is not so much my concern as her destination is. As long as she is set along the appropriate path, her safety in the end is of little consequence.

On my side of the deal, I will restore you to life, and I will also shield you from Dura's influence." she approached him now, sounding all-business. "And on your end, you must use this life to guide Shina as I instruct, and help make my wish come true. Once you have completed that task, your contract will be fulfilled, and you will never have to hear from me again. Also, the contract has several unspecified guidelines - as such, you are free to do whatever you please with your new life, just as long as you hold up your end of the deal. This means you are free to protect Jo, if that is truly what you wish."

In her hand now was a piece of parchment, with the conditions of the bargain written in delicate winding, scrolling along the page. "If you do not wish to partake in the contract, I will leave now - you will return to the living world just as I found you, at death's door. You see, this is not meant to be a threat; it's just standard reasoning. After all, if you were in my sandals, would you want to give someone life if there was nothing in it for you?"

---------------

Byakuya narrowed his eyes sternly at the woman as she released both her blades, her Reiatsu skyrocketing as she did.

"Make no mistake, Espada. I foolishly underestimated the power of your kind in the past; you will not be so fortunate as to gain benefit from such folly."

Wasting no time, the Captain held his sword out in front of him, looking at Jo for a moment. How monstrous. The Shinigami he knew was gone. Her appearance was not what mattered - it was her behavior. If she was really the Jo he remembered, she would never have allied herself with the Arrancar.

"I shall do you a great service, as the former Captain of the 11th Division. I shall Execute you. Bankai."

With that, the sword dropped into the ground, creating a water-like ripple where it disappeared. The area around them darkened, and from the cascading ripples arose the Vibrant Display of 1,000 Cherry Blossoms, their blades standing forbodingly against the air.

"Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"

The blades shattered, a whirling of pink taking their place as the millions upon millions of blades now surrounded all conceivable space. "Now then, Espada. Shall we begin?"

---------------

As the blade came close to connecting with the remaining fragments of Eric's mask, a clawed foot suddenly came into view, kicking at Zaraki's wrist to knock the blade he held off course.

"Remember, you're dealing with the fastest Arrancar in all of Seireitei. I'm sorry, but since I'm supposed to be helping, I can't let you just attack him like that. Although I'm pretty sure I hate two-on-one fights." Gran explained as he got in front of Eric, the foot having obviously belonged to him.

"I have a question, Shinigami." Eric's raspy voice came. "Did you come here with just six individuals? Six is all I can sense. I want to know if you were really so foolish as to attack us in such low numbers."

"Well now," Gran piped in. "I wouldn't say it's foolish. Zaraki is very strong - he could probably kill at least four Espada before he got tired, you know."

"You're not helping, Gran."

"I'm sorry."

---------------

Mileya watched as Elena performed a frontal assault, somersaulting forward with her bade atwirl, and immediately recognized the attack pattern. She and Elena had fought as a team on several occasions, which is why she knew....

"When Elena does that," she muttered to herself, moving in a circular motion to position herself just diagonally beneath Yoruichi. "I go like this..."

Predictably, Yoruichi would move about three paces, almost exactly six feet, behind to avoid the range of Elena's blade - only six feet though, as she would want to stay within striking range to hit Elena while the Espada was vulnerable. Mileya guessed that Yoruichi had an offensive range of about 2 meters directly in front of her, max, and as such, a six-foot distance seemed adequate.

When she moved to attack, however, Mileya move in with her boomerang, forcing Yoruichi to avoid the technique, stepping to her left (as Mileya would arrive from the right), just as Elena would be winding up from her somersault, attacking Yoruichi from her now exposed left.

Like a meticulous mathematician, she watched it play out. Elena somersaulted. Yoruichi stepped back, exactly 6.2 feet, aiming a jab at Elena's back.

"You're finished!" Mileya cried out, launching forward. Adding bravado would encourage the reaction. Predictably, Yoruichi then called off her jab, moving to her left to narrowly avoid Mileya's swing.

"Sorry, sweetheart." Mileya added, mockingly, looking Yoruichi straight in the eyes as Elena circled up behind her, sword swinging for Yoruichi's left arm.

OOC: I tried to control Elena's actions as LITTLE as possible. >_>;; Didnt add any dialog.

Mateo quickly read over the parchment making "hmm" or "ah" noises at certain points. "Before I agree to this I have two questions, One where is this destination." Yet while he couldn't see Jo the Arrancar could feel that she was engaging in battle already along with the releasing of her Zonpaktou. "Question number two, what do you mean by special abilities, will I still remain a Arrancar?"

"I think," she replied, sounding a bit whimsical, "That the destination is not important. Not to you, anyway. It's more of a metaphorical destination - I'm not asking you to take her somewhere, I'm asking you to make sure she takes...certain actions. I'm sure you'll learn all about it, in time. For now, just suffice to say that I have plans for Shina - I am not your run-of-the-mill Zanpakuto Spirit, you see. No, I am quite different from most of them.

As for your abilities...I don't believe you could rightly call yourself an Arrancar, if you go through with this. If anything, you'd be more similar to myself. Not Hollow, Human, or Shinigami, but a Spirit. A spirit that can take physical shape."

In her other hand, a Sword appeared. Mateo would surely recognize it - it was Shina's blade. "This is the physical shape my powers can take. As a Spirit, I can freely bestow this power onto others as well, such as my Shina. Accept this, and you'll be in the same boat."

OOC: Sorry I took so long, had to shower.

"So in other words.... I would come back to life but as a sword?" Mateo wasn't exactly "thrilled" about the spirit's choice of words seeing since it sounded like he would become some object that would just get thrown into a dusty closet for untold years at a time. "Coming back to being a inanimate object doesn't really sound fun you know." The Arrancar sighed, to him he seemed out of options.

Zaraki scratched his wrist. "I forgot about how speedy you are. It's annoying, but I'll live with it." Eric had commented on his numbers, and Zaraki was questionably surprised. "They are all we've been able to recover, thanks to your kind. But I'm sure somewhere there are more survivors. I'm here to make sure they have a place to call home."

He then turned his attention to Gran Bel. In all honesty, Gran Bel was one of the only Arrancar he respected. He was true in his words, a great combatant, and wise to boot. "You ain't half bad Gran Bel. It's too bad you're the enemy. I would have liked to have you in the Gotei. Ah well," he said sighing.

"Guess that means you have to go first. Your speed may cause me trouble." Zaraki raised his head slightly, as the sun caught his eye. "I'll give ya the first cut Gran Bel. Come. Die like a man," he said confidently.

Yoruichi's left arm met Elena's blade, from it's underside. Yoruichi just barely escaped with the arm in tact, but it was definitely out of commission. Several muscles were sliced, and the arm wouldn't budge. "Well, at least the fight is fair now," Yoruichi remarked.

Elena scoffed. "What? Why are you so cocky, Yoruichi? You know damn well that you won't get by me. So why not lower your head so that I may remove it without fuss?" Elena tilted her head down slowly, as a fiery circle emitted from the ears of her mask. Yoruichi recognized this attack from anywhere. "Cero," Elena spoke proudly. The orange blasts gathered and widened in power and radius, launching at Yoruichi at high speeds. It knocked Yoruichi off her feet, as she once again barely made it out alive.

"You're finished, woman." Elena said sweeping at Yoruichi with her Zanpaktou.

OOC: Don't stress yourself Zex. It's nothing to fret over, because I understand that you're only. . .moving the story along. You play a major part, so I thank you.

OOC: This post is likely going to be in several parts, so don't post till I say I'm done xD;; Damn PS3...

IC:

"Oh, don't be absurd!" Kagetsuki laughed, waving Mateo off. "Let me explain something to you. We spirits are freely capable of using our own powers, and taking our own shape. We all choose to bestow our abilities onto Shinigami for various reasons - my personal reason, for example, was simply because I was bored.

However, we are fully capanble of entering into a physical state, and using our own powers and abilities. The only reason we don't, though, is because the Higher Spirits expressly forbid us from meddling in the affairs of the world. We are only allowed to interfere with the lives of the Shinigami we give our powers to.

However...there ARE loopholes. My power allows Shina to tie herself to anyone she chooses, linking her fate with theirs. As such, you are now linked to me, and I now have permission to interfere with your mortality, as I am clearly doing now"

"I will not be punished for meddling in your life, because it was Shina's actions who linked you to me, not my own. Another incident is this Contract I offer you - normally, I would be forbidden from doing this. But, again, because Shina tied you to me, I am free to act as I see fit with you, without worry of punishment.

I will bring you to new life, and from there, you will carry out the actions that agreed to via the Contract. But since you will be carrying these actions out on your own terms, via an agreement with me, it will not be counted as ME meddling with the world, see? Knowing where to ifnd loopholes is a neat little trick.

Anyway, you won't be a sword. Yes, you will be reborn as a Spirit, but YOU are not one by birth - you do not have to live under the same laws I do. As such, you will be free to manifest yourself in body, and not as a sword. Very rarely can a Zanpakuto Spirit do this, so count yourself lucky.

After all, we Spirits are quite more powerful than Shinigami,"

Growing bored with the scenery, she changed it again - this time, they were enxt to a pond, with snow falling silently from the gray sky. "Who is stronger, Mateo? The Shinigami who receives power from the Sword? Or is it the Sword itself, who can fully utilize its own power? The natural answer would be the sword. Shina...she hasn't even succeeded at releasing even half of the power my Blade is capable of. She can't even use my Bankai.

Mateo, you will be person, but at the same time, you will be a blade. You will be someone that has full dominion over their own powers. Why do you think we Spirits are forbidden from interacting with the world? It is because we are too powerful. You will receive this power, but with none of the restrictions.

Your only conditions are in this contract." she stated with a satisfied smile, raising the parchment to his face again. "Well?"

-

Gran entered into a crouched position, looking into Zaraki's appreciative gaze. "Thank you, Captain Zaraki. That means a lot. Unfortunately, I'm not supposed to die. Don't get me wrong - I think that dieing in battle is the noblest thing someone can do for themselves and for someone else. But, Lucas ordered me not to die, and to escape if things became too dangerous. And when he orders me to do something, I have to obey.

But, if you really want me to violate orders, you'd have to force me." he explained. "Don't let me get away, and you'll get your wish. But I'll grant yours - for now, I'll come at you with all I've got, Captain!"

And he jolted forward, slamming his clawed fist into Zaraki's exposed chest with a ferocity he had not demonstrated in their previous battle. "I know what you want me to do - you want me to make you regret giving me a free shot. Because then it'll be a real fight. Well, start regretting now." he said as he jolted behind Kenpachi's flying form, sending a kick into his back.

OOC: Okay, done. >_>;;

I won't do anything with Mileya yet, since it looked like Elena wanted to go for a solo attack.

OOC: Okay, done. >_>;;

I won't do anything with Mileya yet, since it looked like Elena wanted to go for a solo attack.

"So I would have no restrictions huh?" The Arrancar held his hand up to his chin, thinking about the deal the spirit had offered him, it was very tempting on one side but it could also be very very risky. "Fine, you have yourself a deal but you need to tell me what you want me to do to help with Shina's fate first." Mateo didn't care if he died again but he did care if Jo died and became a puppet for Dura like he was.

Zaraki grinned as the knee connected. That vicious little claw from Gran Bel was quite an opening. At least know he understood Gran Bel wasn't fast at most. "Guess I can't have much fun, but I'll try. And don't worry, I regret nothing!"

He spun around quickly to slice at Gran Bel, gashing his chest, forcing Gran Bel to dodge backwards. Zaraki lowered his blade and grinned widely, trying to prevent a crazed laughter. Pouring on some reiatsu, Zaraki formed a reiatsu barrier around himself, and charged forwards into Gran Bel, tackling them both in a spiral to the ground.

Standing up quickly, Zaraki backed up to give Gran Bel the time to stand. He would have to be careful, because Gran Bel was sly, and could disappear and reappear at any moments notice. But it would take a lot more for Gran Bel to openly defeat the Captain Commander.

Elena vanished and came from the air above Yoruichi, her Zanpaktou pointed at Yoruichi's chest. With a hard, pulsating fall, Elena dropped her sword heavily into the ground where Yoruichi had unmistakably moved from. When she turned to look, Yoruichi planted a foot to Elena's rib cage, tossing her backwards.

She didn't stay in the same spot for too long either, landing a mighty right hook to Mileya's jaw. "Don't get over confident," she said to Elena, kicking dust into the air. "Victory never goes to those who's resolve is that plague of the universe; evil. You're done, Espada."

OOC: I dunno if Yoruichi has a Zanpaktou or not, so I'm busy researching. >.>

"Oh, wonderful." Kagetsuki replied, grinning. "Yes, no restrictions. At least, not the same I'm bound with. But I was born a Spirit, you weren't. Anyway, as long as you've agreed, this is what I want:

I dislike being used as a tool. Shina doesn't like me very much, and is quite obvious about it. I'm fond of her, but more in a "I like to make fun of you." kind of way. I want to get her to release me. I want what I'm about to give you. There is only one way for a Shinigami to release their Zanpakuto into the world, lifting that Spirit's restrictions - by following my instructions, I hope for you to get Shina to achieve that.

Don't worry - I have no mal-intent. And I don't wish harm on Shina, though I don't NOT wish it. I'll elaborate on this more as you go along." she explained, still grinning.

"So in exchange of a new shot at life, you want me to help you become stronger. I'm also going to guess that you want me to fight Shina to get her to release you?" Mateo thought over several different things that he thought the instructions could be. He was actually happy however, soon he would be able to walk around again along with being able to get to and help Jo.

"I'm not sure yet. Depending on how she reacts, you may have to fight her. And it's not necessaarily making me stronger - I'm already strong enough, dear. I just want to be able to live as I see fit, not bound by the rules of the High Spirits.

Now then, if you'll just sign here..." she said, handing the contract to him, alongside a pen. "With this power, saving Jo will be a simple task for you. And if I'm feeling generous, I may even do what I can to help her, too. After all, she too is linked to me."

OOC: Zaraki, I'ma do more with Mileya and Gran Bell tomorrow, kay? I wanna be able to type detailed fights, which I can't do on this system.

OOC: Of course. There's no rush here. xD

Dura watched impatiently as the Zanpaktou Spirit confronted Mateo. "She intends to undo the work I've done? I would take matters into my own hands, but I shan't." He turned to Shiro, who was lazing around, whipping lost souls.

"Shiro. I want you to find that Spirit. I want her captured. I can't haveher runing all I've worked for." Shiro nodded, and opened a bright blue rift. Inside, an all too familiar Spirit was waiting, yanking Shiro to him. "Zangetsu? Out of my way! I'm here to find a connection to a Zanpaktou spirit."

The old man laughed. "Stupid boy. If Dura gets his way, you'll surely doom every ounce of existence. Besides, it's not like you can defeat me." Shiro raised an eyebrow as the rift behind him closed. "Oh really?" he asked drawing his blade.

Archived