LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

OOC: I'll edit the other Espada in later

Catching the arrow that Jo had thrown, Mateo looked at the detail and craft put into the piece. //It seems as if she can already control a good chuck of her Hollow powers, I wonder what else she could do.....// A smirk appeared on the face of the Spirit, followed by preparing his bow to fire the arrow Alexander. Reiatsu started to pour into the arrow slowly as Mateo prepared to fire, as if he wanted to make the explosion a bit more catastrophic. But a few seconds before firing the Spirit quickly turned towards Zaraki and fired the arrow with a breakneck speed. "Sorry but all this goodie goodie sheet is making me sick to my stomach, as for you Alexander, if you live through them I'll explain my actions later." Without a bat of a eye Mateo Sonido'd away, towards the direct Kiron was being taken to.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaraki laughed as the arrow scraped against him, exploding on impact. "Tch, punk," he scoffed, as Mateo flew from the battle scene like a coward.

"Let's get this over with Lucas! I have a date with a Spirit after this!" Zaraki was having a good time; Lucas had proven to be quite the swordsman. His speed, his strength and all, it. . . excited him. A devilish cackle escaped his lips, as he rapidly continued slashing at Lucas, trying desperately to make the Espada release his Zanpaktou.

"Now, show me what Gran Bel saw in you. Show me the power of an enraged Espada. Ha!"

Lucas gritted his teeth furiously, every swing bringing about more fury within him. "Don't." he stated, pushing back against the maddened swings.

"Ever."

he demanded, preparing a slash of his own.

"Use his name again, scum." his blade swung forward, smacking into the ragged steel of Zaraki's, pushing the man back further. Lucas sonido'd quickly, appearing at the man's exposed left.

"You lack any style whatsover, there's no finese." he scolded, swinging his leg into the man's gut, launching him into a nearby tree. "As if I would release my blade against the likes of you."

Pointing the blade forward, a violt sphere began to form, gathering energy quickly. "Cero." the blast was launched from the blade's tip immediately.

Lucas could crae less about Mateo's direction. Alex could handle it.

The thousands of Icicles made their way threateningly over to Alexander, approaching at stunning speed. But the Espada would not be so easily moved. Sprouting from his wings, small, firey birds took shape and launched themselves at the icicle, blow for blow, inciting multiple explosions in the air.

"You Shinigami are so fond of your Icy Zanpakuto. Even a Shinigami-turned-hollow, like you."

Mateo seemed ready to fire, a more dangerous explosion at his command. However, he instead decided to launch the arrow in Kenpachi's direction, the damage of which seemed to narrowly avoid the man's chest.

Mateo shrugged out a few words, and took off, after Kiron's direction.

Alexander glared. "I think not, Mateo. You lost your only advantage, abandoning your comrade." he stated to himself, not giving Jo a second glance as he soared after the Spirit, overtaking his Sonido in mere moments.

"Hmm." he mused from in front of the Spirit, eyes flickering. "You've gotten more powerful since last time...

...but I see your speed is still lacking, compared to mine at least. Tell me, Mateo, to what end do you pursue my King? because I cannot allow any opposition to his majesty to live." he announced with conviction.

His normal, joking demeanor was nowhere to be seen - for now, at this moment, Alexander was assuming the role of commander of Kiron's Army. jokes could wait till later, when His Majesty was back in good health.

A deadly dance was woven through the air as Byakuya and Roxane slashed, punched, and kicked at one another. Roxane had drawn out a small dagger from beneath her skirt - apparently her Zanpakuto - to which she proved to be very skilled at close quarters combat.

Byakuya was surprised at her stunning speed and rpecision - there was a very no-nonsense kind of sterness to her style of fighting. Even unreleased, she seemed to be on a far different level than Vandor.

Senbonzakura flitted through the air around both combatants, waiting for opportune moments to strike as Captain and Espada matched blows.

Roxane threw a rough kick his way, only to have it caught by his left arm, which he then proceeded to use to twist her in the air, throwing his right arm forward to land a fierce chop to her gut.

But the Espada was crafty - once his arm was extended, her own left reached out to grab ahold of his right, while her dagger-clad right swung in to place a slice in his chest, following with a kick from her free left leg into the Captain's stomach.

But with her all her limbs occupied, Senbonzakura moved in for the kill, slicing mercilessly along her backside and shoulders, until she finally broke the grapple and leaped awy from the Captain and his weapon.

"Impressive." she commented. "You are trained in both Swordsmanship and Hand-to-hand combat as well, Shinigami?"

"Correct." byakuya answered, regaining his stance. He then pointed his hand outward. "Hadou 33, Soukatsui."

A blaze of blue flame rocketed through the air, appearing from a distance as though it were a tidal wave of flame.

Roxane's eyes narrowed a fraction. "Kidou as well. You certainly cover your bases."

The Espada closed her eyes then, spreading her arms wide. "Cero De La Lanza."

In her spread arms, a spear-shaped Cero seemed to form, landing neatly in her open palms. Opening her eyes, she threw the spear straight into the Kidou wave, piercing it through in a burst of Gold color as it bolted for Byakuya at breakneck speed.

Managing a last-minute dodge, the Captain Shunpo'd out of range, watching from afar as the lance pierced a building, causing an explosion of color.

"I see." he responded to the sight, turning to his opponent. "You are not to be taken lightly."

Shina measured her new opponent warily. Unlike most of the people currently in the battle, she hadn't sensed Megan at all. Not even once since they entered the Seireitei. Where on earth had she come from?

She looked upon the Arrancar, a determined expression on her features. "Fine. I'll show you a good time alright. Kagetsuki!" she called, thrusting her sword forward.

Her blade had already been released, prior, and at her call, the many threads that branched off of the glowing blade flung forward, moving to ensnare the green-haired woman.

Mileya smiled reassuringly at her king as she noticed he had raised his head, just slightly.

"Don't worry, your highness. I'll get you back to the Kingdom, and we'll find some way to fix you up, you'll see." she announced, trying to sound confident.

But what could she do? each of the Espada was involved in a battle at the moment. Who would be available to help him, even assuming she got him to safety? And...would she be counted on to guard him if he was pursued?

She only had one technique left that she could use, after the incident with Ichigo. And it might not even work on some of the more powerful pursuers.

How did it come to this? The Shinigami...winning? Behind, she felt a sudden burst of reiatsu, hot on her tail. However, it was stopped when Alexander's familiar reiatsu seemed to cut it off.

Gulping, she quickened her pace.

Mateo laughed, Alexander was still as loyal as ever even though he was stronger then his so called King for the moment. "I thought you would of already guessed my reasons for pursuing Kiron, One was for my death yet the other is to take his place. You see Kiron was a puppet of Dura, who which has already been killed, meaning that he had lost some of his "power" as it is. To top it off the idiot went and got his shard shattered by one of my attacks, meaning that he will probably die soon from it's overwhelming power." The Spirit looked into the eyes of his Espada pursuer and gave a smirk, followed by the offering of his hand for a handshake. "Why don't you join me Alexander? Your easily stronger then Kiron and deserve more then anyone allows you to have."

OOC: If no one else will do them, I'll be taking control of the 7th and 9th.

"Cero?" Zaraki laughed, and leaped widely to his left, narrowly avoiding it. Standing now before Lucas, he looked him dead in the eye. "When I get started, you'll have no choice but to show me what you really look like, Espada." He quickly turned backwards, at great speed, and planted a kick into Lucas' chest.

As he slid backwards Zaraki sprinted forwards, rising into the air with a mighty jump, and bringing down his blade with two hands upon the Espada.

"Hmm? What's this?" asked the taller of the two Espada. "That's a funky looking reiatsu you got there, Shinigami. Let's see what it can do." Morrilos remained unimpressed; a buzzing sound emitting from his staff ominously warned Ichigo as he was about to attack.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" he cried aloud, as the destructive blue wave of energy sliced through the air towards the two Espada. Ichigo's eyes wandered randomly, as he waited for the attack to hit. "Why is it taking so long?" he thought to himself.

"Such a futile attempt will not lead you to victory, Shinigami," said a voice behind him. Ichigo's eyes widened. "When did he--?!" Morrilos plated the flat, blunt bottom of his staff into Ichigo's back, sending him forwards into Guillermo. "What is your name, Shinigami?" he wondered aloud as Ichigo twisted and turned until his face met Guillermo's chest. He glared down at Ichigo, lifting him up and pushing him away.

Turning to face Morrilos now, he answered, "Kurosaki Ichigo. Remember it." Morrilos scoffed at his last words; Guillermo laughed, suddenly pushing Ichigo again, back into the staff-wielding Morrilos. As he approached Morrilos, unwillingly, he spun around with Zangetsu in his hands; a rapid 360 degree circle.

Morrilos side stepped swiftly as he approached. "How naive. To think an attack of that caliber would actually hit me." Slamming his staff in the air, everything around Ichigo began to spin.

Archived