LOCK PLEASE.

Dad

OOC: Multi-post, ahoy!

Lucas watched the black wave quickly approaching him from the red-headed Shinigami, watching it carefully.

That attack again, the one he used on Mileya...there's more power there this time, but nothing I can't handle. he thought to himself as he took in the particles that built up the attack through his eye.

Finding the focal point of the attack, Lucas simply held his blade out, hardening its edge with built-up Reiatsu. The attack collided with the blade, the wave parting to move on either side of the arrancar, who stood unharmed between them, cutting the attack neatly in two.

Mileya is gone - out of the combat zone... he thought. I don't need to waste my time with this one anymore. I'll be back for him later.

And with that, he turned away, and was gone, paying no mind to the sudden icnrease in power he felt from the Shinigami - it was no longer his concern. Mileya was safe, which meant it was now time to go after Gran Bel's Murderer.

Kuchiki had just sheathed his blade as he continued to count in his head.

Shihouin had just ended her fight. That was another Espada down. The two strange pressures were now colling off, one of them simply dieing out altogether. He wasn't sure if it was Espada or not. Zaraki's reiatsu had yet to rise beyond its norm, as of yet.

That other, familiar pressure had suddenly spiked, and Byakuya immediately recognized it. "Kurosaki..." he mumbled. That didn't seem possible. It would certainly require some investigation.

But the Espada Kurosaki had been fighting was now gone, instead heading off somewhere else. Byakuya had just finished dealing with a group of impudent fraccion, as it happened, not once losing track of the other battles.

In any case, there were at least four unoccupied Espada, now.

Or, make that three.

The individual before him had made quite the sudden appearance; his skill with Sonido was admirable. He seemed to not be in a talking mood, not having said a word with his appearance.

He just stood there, staring at him. Byakuya studied him for a moment, facial expression remaining unbothered. "Are you an Espada?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Or possibly not. This one possessed an Espada-like reiatsu, so he assumed it was so, but for all he knew he could just be a powerful arrancar.

Not that it mattered either way. If he stood in the way of the Seireitei, Byakuya would cut him down.

Alexander laughed as his opponent apologized to him, more out of good nature than mockery, although there was a small trace of mockery in his voice. "Heh, you sound like Gran with you apology. Seriously, who does that?"

He shook his head, sighing in amusement. But that's when he felt it. His eyes snapped wide open, pupild dilating as he suddenly felt the familiar presence of his King fade. Specks of the reiatsu remained, vibrating, spiking, fluctuating, but they too, slowly were dieing off.

His king was dieing. Dieing

Alexander's normally jovial expression hardened. "It seems we have a new development." he explained calmly to his opponent. "My King's life is in danger. This mean two things; the first is that I must now assume command of the Arrancar for the time being."

He raised his sword high into the air, pointing it at the heavens. "And the other is that I can't waste any more time with you - I must be attending to his majesty. Sorry, I didn;t want to do this so soon, but I have no choice."

"Ten Ni Abure, Emperador Encendido!"

With the utterance of the dreaded command, glorious flames burst from the blade of the Zanpakuto Alexander held, the blade melting pitifully from the heat as the flames reached down to envelop Alexander's entire body.

In moments, the flames burst outward, their seering heat skyrocketing the global temperature, scorching the heavens themselves, apt to the blade's command.

Alexander now stood with a gigantic pair of flaming wings adorning his back, his hair now replaced with a glorious headdress of flame that stretched and billowed upward like a river of blazing light. A small, decorative beak mask sat atop his forehead, anchoring the headdress, and his crimson eyes were filled with fire.

Flames danced languidly along his arms, and he fixed his blazing eyes upon Amago. "Come."

A flamboyant, pink-clad, kimono-wearing, long-haired spirit skipped happily over to Cráneo as he called his name.

The androgynously feminine male grinned at the call, twiling about in a rain of flower petals he conjured up as he approached, wanting to make a fantastic show of everything.

"Yeeeees~" he asked as he finally stopped, his smile showing off the hot pink lipstick he wore, the parasol he carried shading his features lightly. All over his Kimono were the embroideries of Sakura Trees, several of these Sakura petals even seemed to grow out of the Spirit's white hair.

His skin looked pale, with just a light tint of green in it. "Can I help you, Cràneo?"

Lucas focussed on only one thing as he sped off - the Reiatsu he had memorized to the finest detail. The Reiatsu of Gran's murderer.

He was getting close now - he could feel his King's reiatsu in the same area, but something was off about it. He couldn't tell exactly what was off, though, as he was far too focussed on Kenpachi to notice.

However, he DID notice the sudden, oppressive feel that clamped down on his heart. He gasped out loud, surprise evident as he snapped his head to the west.

"Alexander! You..."

...when was the last time he had felt that pressure? Had it always been this strong!?

He gulped against his own will, his body reacting on its own from the feel of such power. Even Kiron's Reiatsu didn't render him feeling this frightened...Kiron!

Lucas finally realized what was wrong as his senses widened. His majesty! I must get to him!

Those were now his only thoughts as he headed toward Zaraki again, with renewed purpose. It seemed now he would need to take revenge for 2.

Even Byakuya's serenity was temporarily interrupted at the feel of this new power. The man turned to look in the direction of the feeling....

"Amago." he stated, recognizing that it was Amago's opponent who did this. "I see. So, that must be the top Espada then." he stated, turning back to look at Maurice.

"If that's so, then I'll need to finish this quickly."

Shina registered Jo beside her, a smile tugging at her lips. Jo...you're still you, despite everything. I'm so glad for that.

"Don't worry, Jo." she said to her friend as they raced off. "We'll find Mateo, and make sure he's alright. Then we'll talk to Zaraki about you. This will all work out, don't worry."

Alexander's release hit her like a ton of bricks.

Underexperienced, and only a Lieutenant at that, Shina suddenly found herself unable to breath for a moment, sputtering briefly before regaining her breath.

She had stopped dead in her tracks, and could see the sky's horizon had suddenly turn scarlet red. "J-Jo...what is that?"

OOC: And done! xD

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: xD Senbonzakura is this thread's official comedic relief. xDDD

Ichigo only stared as Lucas sped off. "Tch. He didn't give me the time of day. Guess that means something big has come up; that or he's up to something." Ichigo caught his breath, and took to the air.

"I should really find Yoruichi, to make sure she's okay."

A bright flare in the sky caught his eye, as he responded to Byakuya. "Si, I am an Espada." The bright sky reflected on the sharp horn on his head.

"Hmm, Alexander must have something on his mind." That's when Maurice sensed it. "That fading reiatsu. Lord Kiron!" His eyes lit up, and his nose widened, releasing a hot, dry breath; a snort. He had two options: attend to the King now, or fight Byakuya, and hope that someone was already on the way.

"I shouldn't be foolish. Lord Kiron is our number one priority. Our battle will have to wait, Kuchiki Byakuya." Tugging at the horn on his head, it expanded in great length, and shaped itself into a sharp Zanpaktou. He bowed, and vanished, speeding off to his majesty.

Amago was in awe at this great power. He would finally be dealing with the number one Espada, in all his flaming glory. He couldn't help but jump at the rush of power, but he was all to determined not to fail the Head Captain.

"I understand Alexander," he said bringing Ryuu back to his side. "It would be rude of me to not greet your awesome strength, with that of my own." Ryuu's eyes grew wide, as he spun around Amago rapidly. "Bankai. Oujo Ryuu."

Ryuu's body turned a bright white. It's scales hardened to a sharp stone-like scale, and it's blue aura casted a permanent frost upon the forest behind him. Spitting rapidly, it unwrapped itself from Amago, who too was encased in ice. His chest bared a frozen pendant, and two long white-blue ears escaped the top of his head.

Every other inch of his body was covered in an ice-like armour. Opening their mouth's together, Amago made the first move. They roared, as Ryuu spit forth giant craters of sharp ice from the sky.

Cràneo laughed as Senbonzakura approached. "Listen up, ya gallivanting fool. We've found that your Shinigami is best suited for the last shard. Zangetsu and I have come to this split decision in light of recent events, because we know he could wield such great potential."

Zangetsu coughed and turned his head. Cràneo sighed heavily. "Fine, it was my idea, but I'm tellin' ya, Kuchiki is the ideal Shinigami for the shard of intelligence. What say you?" he asked anxiously.

Zaraki laughed hardily as Alexander's reiatsu lit up the sky and weighed itself upon him. "Now that's what I'm talking about. At this rate, Amago will lose! Ha!" He continued laughing, watching Kiron on the ground, struggling to breathe.

"Poor sap. If a Spirit has the power to defeat this guy, as strong as he is, then surely--wait." Zaraki scratched his forehead vigorously. "Kiron's shard was force-shattered. Shouldn't it be aiding him? Shouldn't he be winning? Why is he paralyzed like that?" And as he spoke, a bright gash in his head appeared, shaping itself into a small diamond, sealing itself around a golden piece of glass.

"What the hell is this?" he wondered scratching at the glass in the center of his forehead.

Alexander stared up at the falling Death Ice, amused at the thought of cold falling from a blazing sky. But as the dangerous projectiles grew close, and made direct contact with the heat of his Reiatsu, they slowly, pitifully melted, naught but mere steam by the time they reached him.

Returning his gaze to Amago, he scoffed. "I was afraid you wouldn't stand a chance, but I at least hoped you would do better than that. Cold? How could you hope to overwhealm my flames with ice? Only one fire in history has ever burned with more intensity than my own, and it doesn't even exist anymore. Feel the strength of the world's only hottest inferno!"

Raising one blazing arm upward, hand pointing at Amago's icy body, flames of far greater intensity sprang forth, a wave more mighty than the heat Alexander already emitted.

"Bailarina Glorioso."

Amago only glared. His reiatsu was already draining rapidly, and he knew he hadn't a chance. He would take his defeat with acceptance. He sealed Ryuu, and placed his Zanpaktou in the ground before him, kneeling on one knee.

"You have on, Privaron Espada." The flames engulfed him, melting away ever ounce of his flesh and bone. He could not scream, he could not yelp or call for assistance. It was over for the 10th Squad Captain. His Zanpaktou melted with him, only it's frozen hilt remaining.

OOC: Multi-Post time.

Alexander looked on somewhat sadly as Amago was melted away by the Primera's fire. "He could have been a good opponent. Sigh. no time for that now." he decided, quickly locating the presence of his king, before taking off at full speed, leaving streaks of fire to decorate the air as he soared through the skyline.

It was mere moments before he finally arrived, quickly finding what he was looking for - there was his majesty, crouched on the ground in pain. There was Zaraki, watching nearby. And there was...Mateo!?!

There was no mistake. That was Mateo! And he was aiming an arrow directly at his king's skull.

Lucas had arrived on scene at about the same moment Alexander had. He still felt relatively suffocated by the immense strength of the reiatsu Alexander brought with him, but bore with it, spotting Kiron on the ground straight away.

Using Sonido quickly, he stood in front of his king, arms sticking out as he glared at .....Mateo?

He didn't have time to question it. "I will not allow you to harm his Majesty, Mateo! You had better think carefully about what you are doing - the Primera Espada is directly above us now. The only thing preventing him from burning you on the spot is the safety of His Majesty!"

In the corner of his eye, he could see Zaraki. The sight of him made his blood boil.

Later Lucas. Later. You must ensure his Majesty's safety first.

A look of agitation crossed Byakuya's features as his opponent immediately left as soon as he had appeared.

A few quick steps later, he was standing before Maurice again, blocking the Arrancar's path.

"Do you hope to excape from me with such a slow Sonido, Espada? Whatever you have on your mind, I will not give you the choice. If you wish to depart, you will have to defeat me first."

The man looked down upon the startled arrancar with that familiar look of well-deserved arrogance. He could feel the pressure of The Primera Espada moving now.

His eyes narrowed to slits as he realized that Amago's pressure was gone. Crimony. This situation was growing worse by the moment.

A deeply serious look suddenly crossed the flippantly feminine man's face as he thought carefully about Cràneo's request.

"My Bya-kun with a shard?" Senbonzakura asked lightly, his voice now soft and intimidating. "I don't know. I worry for the safety of my dear Bya-kun. Possessing a Shard is like a double-edged sword - he would need to be so very careful with it. I cannot make this decision so lightly. If you'll please, I'll take a night to sleep on it."

Not waiting for confirmation, his lazy smile returned as he skipped away, Sakura petals blooming where he stepped.

Kagetsuki sighed. "I figured he would answer like that."

Maurice snorted as Byakuya cut him off. "As you wish, Shinigami." He planted his feet squarely in the air, his hooves sharp. "Ah, the irony of this situation," he thought aloud. The air was stale with flames and singed flesh. Alexander had claimed another life. "To think our Ancestors, and that pathetic Aizen, actually fell to your kind, is laughable."

His eyes thinned, and his breath became shallow. "However," he punched a strong fist into his free hand. "We are far greater than they. And you, Shinigami, shall be buried here." He was a fitting opposition. This would be. . . entertaining.

"Hmm?" He stopped scratching the weird shard in his forehead to observe the flaming Arrancar above. "He reminds me of the old man." Flash backs of old man Yamamoto's glorious battles ran through his head, and as the phoenix in his head faded, it glowed brighter on the battle field before him. "Hmm. I guess that means I can sit back and relax, while they kill of this Mateo guy," Zaraki said calmly, leaning against the tree.

Kiron strained to raise his head, still paralyzed by the forced break of the shard that once was in his hand. Above his head, Alexander soared, his proud flames scorched the air. Kiron's body surged with anger, but he couldn't move.

"Don't worry, Jo. We'll find Mateo, and make sure he's alright. Then we'll talk to Zaraki about you. This will all work out, don't worry."

"Really, Mateo's the least of my worries right about now. He can take care of himself, as far as I know. I'm interested about Zaraki...." Jo muttered, and unintentionally rubbed her shard.

Upon the impact of Alex's reistu, though, she plunged headfirst into the ground. Slowly getting up, she sat on her feet, holding her head.

"Oooow...that meaner!" Jo exclaimed, glaring at the scarlet sky. "It's Alexander...I think."

Jo shrugged and stood up, helping Shina up.

"C'mon, the party's just about to begin...probably already did. I dunno." Jo shrugged, and ran ahead, knowing that she could keep up. She could already see Zaraki in the distance with his odd hair and height. Jo looked around to find others there also, and she slowed cautiously as she neared them, coming to a halt beside Zaraki. A low hiss escaped her lips as she looked upon the battle.

"What the hell?" he asked as Jo hissed beside him. "Who--oh,Jo." He scoffed and laughed, looking still to the battlefield. "Shouldn't you be out there assisting this guy?" he said pointing a finger to Kiron.

"Looks to me like he won't make it." He smiled, scratching the shard on his forehead again. "Gah, what the hell is this thing?" he asked scratching it and flipping himself around in multiple directions as he did so.

Shina was quick to catch up with Jo as she rushed off, sensing a very large collection of individuals present at their destination.

Who was Alexander? Shina wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know. And yet, she was to find out very soon, for as the duo arrived on scene at last, stopping to stand beside Zaraki, the most prominant thing that stuck out for her was the rpesence of what looked like a giant firebird in the sky.

She realized only shortly afterward that it was actually a man, a man with gigantic wings of flame on his back and a billowing, infernal main flowing from the top of his head. He looked almost tiny compared to that wingspan of his.

Zaraki spoke, asking Jo weather or not she should be helping the crouched individual ahead. She could see another Arrancar standing in front of him, and Mateo was positioned mere feet away, an arrow knocked to his bow.

Shina wanted to speak. But honestly, so much was going through her mind that she simply couldn't find the words.

That is....nutil she noticed one particular thing. The presence of a comrade was gone.

"Captain! Amago's reiatsu....I can't feel it anywhere." she stated in disbelief.

Amago? Someone as powerful as him was...? She couldn't believe it.

-

Byakuya calmly regarded the foe in front of him once more, sword already drawn and ready.

"You are greater than they?" he quoted. This Espada couldn't have even been within the top ranks, and he had the arrogance to assume so much?

"To be quite honest, I felt greater strength from the arrogant Zommari Lerroux than I feel from you, Espada. Your reiatsu doesn't even come close to measuring up against your former Segundo Espada, either, who also fell to my blade."

Finally sitting against the tree again, he decided he would let the glass piece remain where it was. "Shina, glad you could join us," he said eying Alexander above. "Pretty ain't he? Ha!" Zaraki laughed at his own words. He was quite amused. The Primera Espada was before him, and he was anxious for a fight. As soon as the guy moved, Zaraki would react.

Meanwhile, he would continue to watch the battle unfold. His head told him to let Mateo fight off the two Espada, but his fighting spirit told him to help Mateo.

Maurice chuckled. "Someone as weak as Vandor didn't deserve to be Segunda. And if I was properly emitting my reiatsu, you'd know it." Maurice turned to Alexander who was several hundred feet away. "But I know that look, and you are correct. I am not of the top ranking Espada," he said calmly.

"However," he snorted, flaring his nostrils, as the tusk on his head, and on down began to shade itself a deep red. "My strength is amongst the greatest." He kicked the air behind him, lowering his head, and bursting forwards with Sonido.

OOC: it's Primera, Zaraki. xD Privaron are former Espada.

Byakuya took a quick step backward as the charging Arrancar burst forth, surprised at the sudden Speed. However, this was a charging attack, and a mere pace back wouldn't dodge it.

"Chire, Senbonzakura." he announced, scattering his blade and clouding the thousand blades together in front of him as a shield to block the Espada's assult.

"I see. Your speed and strength are indeed quite impressive. But even should your statement regarding this Vandor be true, I learned from that battle not to underestimate your ilk."

His statement was evidensed in the power of Senbonzakura, emitting its full force to stop the charge dead in its tracks.

"I am prepared to combat you without an ounce held back. If you want to die, then by all means, continue restraining yourself."

With a flick of the blade's handle, The thousand blades dispersed from their defensive cloud, instead choosing to surround the Espada in a lascerating attack.

OOC: Well. I feel like a dumbass again. XD Fix'd.

"Restraining myself?" He walked forward, embracing the beautiful death that was Senbonzakura.

As he drew closer, the hot steam from his nose created a dense fog with the moist air around them. "I never hold back." Punching his open palm, an aura of red surrounded his fist, and sank into it. Attacking from the air, he extended his horn, and brought it down like a blade.

"Bakudou 39. Enkosen." Raising up his arm, a glowing, yellow shield appeared, taking the impact from the downward slice and safely blocking the technique. However, Byakuya noted the way his body vibrated from the impact. This Espada's strength was something else to be able to transfer motion of that calibur through an Enkosen that Byakuya conjured.

Still, the calm man was not too impressed. "Never hold back? Then am I to assume that this is the best you can do?"

The Captain's free hand pointed judgmentally at the Espada, whose horn was still pressing down against his golden shield. "You are arrogant, Espada, to believe you could defeat me.

Hadou 58, Tenran."

From the captain's pointed fingers, a large, tornado-like burst wind erupted forth, enveloping the mighty Espada in its throws as it began to recklessly toss him about in its winds.

"This is fun and all, but I grow tired of your smug attitude, Shinigami." He roared, breaking the winds from around him with a booming sound wave.

Again he charged forward, his horn forwards. He was expecting a counter from Byakuya, and was well prepared for it. Before giving him the chance to counter, he advanced his Sonido, so that the winds would wrap around his horn, like sharpening and already deadly katana. He dragged his right hand to his side, sliding along with him.

As he approached, he tossed Byakuya into the air above him with immense force. He knew he couldn't wait much longer. He would have to end this quickly. His horn focused a bright point, spinning rapidly, the red bulge growing larger. "Gran Rey Cero."

The sudden rushing assault caught Byakuya off-guard, his eyes widening a bit as he was suddnely thrown into the air by the sheer wind force the Espada commanded.

The point of his charge had not been to directly damage him, but rather to smack him with enough wind pressure that Byakuya's insides had been damaged a bit.

He never holds back...I see that was a fallacy... he thought to himself. The arrancar had clearly been hiding some of that speed.

Byakuya quickly twisted in the air, seeing the rapidly forming weapon that only the Espada could produce. Catching himself in the air, he stood in empty space, holding his hand out before him just in time for the attack's launch.

"Bakudou 89, Danku."

His familiar spell rang out, accompanied by the great translucent shield which sprang forth to block the incoming Gran Rey Cero. From behind the barrier, he reforged the scattered blades around him back into one blade.

"Very well then, Espada." he announced.

A trace of blood leaked from the corner of his mouth from his internal injuries. He paid it no mind as he dropped his blade into the ground, letting it vanish like water.

"Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

As always, the thousand blades rose up around him, dispersing into the Millions immediately.

"You seem fond of the idea of a quick finish. Allow me to indulge you that luxury.

Senkei, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

The clouds of millions began to swirl together, taking the form of tohusands of glowing, pink swords, encircling the duo in a dome of black, rotating peacefully.

Byakuya leaped from the air, landing back on the ground to face the enemy as one sword sprang from the wall, into his hand. Wordlessly, he shunpou'd behind the arrancar, a long gash appearing on his back as Byakuya calmly walked to the other end of the dome.

Maurice looked on in confusion.

"You insist on living don't you?"

He grew angrier by the second. Then the remembered what happened the last time he lost control; suffering a quick defeat.

It seemed however, he would not regain control anytime soon, as he bottled up his rage again, and pushed himself to the limit, bursting forwards one last time in an attempt to gore the mighty Captain into submission.

"Such a foolish move." Byakuya remarked coldly, turning to look at his offender dead in the eyes as he pointed two fingers at the charging beast.

Behind him, ten of the many, glittering swords suddenly pointed forward, and rushed out, impaling the charging Espada in ten different locations as they pinned him solidly to the ground.

Byakuya was reminded of his battle with Renji, oh so long ago, as he looked upon the bloodied Arrancar, swords sticking out of him as though he were a participant in a magicians trick.

"Such a shame. And I never even got to ask you your name. But it is as I said earlier - the gap between our powers was like the gap between heaven and earth. You could not hope to bridge it."

The Captain stepped forward to the barely breathing beast. And in an instant, he was behind him, walking away as his Bankai disappeared and the swords vanished.

"Goodbye."

And the captain was gone. Maurice turned around, staring after him for a moment, before the slice in his head finally appeared.

Zaraki smiled, a faint sense of death occurring to him. "Looks like Kuchiki has claimed another life. Heh." He smiled at the thought.

Meanwhile, Ichigo had only been too late. "Amago. I'm sorry," he said kneeling next to the fallen Captain's hilt.

He sighed heavily, wrapping the hilt in a tight pale cloth, and placing it inside his kimono. The air around him was dense, and sticky. The Primera had only just left this location. Judging by the obvious pillar of fire in the sky, Ichigo knew where he had to go.

Sprinting off at first, and jolting into a Shunpou, he raced for what would be the most intense battle of a lifetime.

Watching from afar, the duo calmly removed the bamboo from their lips, and crushed it like an old cigarette.

"So, we should handle this one eh?" The second one nodded silently, snatching up a giant white staff, it's top made into a cult circle, all bronze.

"Oh, Morrilos?" The staff wielding Arrancar turned to face the other.

"What is it, Guillermo?" he asked quietly, in a gargled voice. Guillermo chuckled.

"I don't want to drag this out. Freeze 'em and move on, okay?" A hand suddenly met Guillermo's throat. "You're in no position to tell me what to do, Novena. Just follow my lead, and everything will be fine," he said now letting Guillermo's throat go.

"Besides, what can one lowly Shinigami do to us together?"

A ruffling on the ground behind her, caught her ear. It had been at least 35 minutes since Elena was knocked out cold. Se had had only just been awaking from her 'nap', and she was irritated.

"I'll kill that woman, if it's the last thing I do,"she said angrily.

Lucas' eyes were locked coldly with Mateo's.

Zaraki, Jo, and Shina stood to the sides, nearby.

Kiron behind him.

Alexander above them all, waiting for the moment when it would be safe for him to strike.

It was a stalemate. That is, until Lucas caught a certain buzzing in the distance.

Like lightning, Lucas drew his blade, racing forward. Surprised, Mateo fired, only to have his arrow cleaved in two by the speeding Espada. Lucas made a hasty about-face afterward, roughly grabbing Kiron and tossing him upward. "My apologies, Majesty!"

Alexander caught him, softening the heat of his flames so as not to injure him, before he too apologized and thre Kiron behind him.

Behind him, Mileya caught the thrown king, having just arrived, cradling him gently. "I've got you, Majesty."

"Get him to safety, Mileya!" Alexander called, fixing his burning gaze on Mateo.

"Right!" she hastily responded, turning and buzzing away with her King.

OOC: Multi-post, with a bit of GMing, just so we can get all the fights set up.

Zaraki smiled. "Finally, some action!"

A quick movement caught his eye, and he expertly held up his blade to block the incoming slash from Lucas.

Blades locked, the two glared fiercely at once another, Zaraki's maniac grin appearing. "Looks like I got a tough one! I woulda preferred that flaming guy over there, but you'll do nicely!"

Jo had no time to be concerned with Zaraki - in moments, she was beside Mateo, that part of her that still cared for him warning her against Alexander's might.

"You and I will talk about me and my future later." she told him as she appeared beside him. "But for now, let's handle him."

Mateo just nodded, arming his bow.

Alexander flared up at that, increasing the area's heat density as he did. "Two on one should be fair, if it's you two, I suppose." he muttered, aiming contempt at Mateo through his glare.

"You. You killed Gran Bel. And one of yours nearly killed my King, and my other Subordinate. Prepare to die, Captain." Lucas muttered darkly against their blades, still scraping against each other in a battle for dominance.

"Captain!" Shina cried, drawing Kagetsuki to assist him. However, she instead found herself skidding away several feet as she blocked another incoming blade.

Jumping away from the sword lock, she could see the green hair of Megan Alistador, the Espada who had just attacked her.

"Looks like I'm late to the party, hmm?" she asked.

Alexander laughed, while Lucas rolled his eyes, pulling away from Zaraki.

"Better late than never, sweety." Alexander stated, sending a wink her way.

Megan smirked. "I'll handle this one. You two worry about yours."

Ichigo's incredible Flash Step brought him to the battlefield in moments flat, and he could see that the battled were already underway.

There's the Primera...Zaraki is occupied, so I'll help those two out with this guy....why is he fighting his own teammates? Ah well, I'll-

He was cut off from his thinking as the sound of buzzing crossed his ears, and 2 Arrancar suddenly appeared before him.

One was armed with a long, occult-designed staff, while the other was a tall man with a cocky expression.

"I'm afraid we're your opponents, Shinigami. Most unfortunate for you." The one with the staff spoke, clamly.

The taller one chuckled. "We've got this one, Alex."

Alexander nodded at them. "Good. Looks like everyone's here."

"I don't see Elena." The taller man, Guillermo, replied.

Alexander just smirked.

Yoruichi was speeding along herself, on her way to the battlesite when she caught a familiar sight - the fluttering wings of Mileya Cupid.

The girl was currently flying off, carrying a comrade with her. Despite the obvious weakened state, Yoruichi immediately recognized the potential energy hidden inside the form of the man she was carrying.

He was dangerous. He needed to be killed.

Hardening her glare, she launched herself. "Sorry." she muttered.

However, she was most surprised when she felt a sudden impact from behind, sending her flying backward. Looking up in surprise, she gasped.

"Remember me, darling?" Elena cooed, although clearly irritated. "You should have finished me when you had the chance. I won;t be giving you that chance again!"

Lunging forward, the two locked fist and claw as they waged their battle in the sky above the battlefield.

Byakuya resisted the urge to grimmace.

Every remaining Espada was in the battle now. Not to mention the fact that nearly everyone was all gathered in the same location, with the one exception being the duo who were above it.

He was contemplating just who he should assist when he noticed that one Espada was missing.

Assuming that one had died, there should be nine left, and yet he only felt 8.

That didn;t last long, however. Just ahead, as if teasing him, his opponent had appeared.

Juliet Larze, the Tercera Espada, had awoken from the little nap she had been taking during the course of the entire invasion. And she was not in a pleasant mood.

She glanced behind her, gazing at the battlefield, a mere hundred feet away. She then turned back to Byakuya.

"Everyone else is caught up in their battles. Shall we dance then, Shinigami?"

Byakuya appreciated the no-nonsense attitude about her. "Very well." he complied, drawing his blade.

OOC: Aaaaand done. =D

Also, since we ended up using the Minotaur form with Kiron, I decided to come up with awhole new Tercera Espada, making her female to fit with the Trend.

(Harribel, Nelliel, and Presumably Cirruci were all the 3rd Espadas of their time xD)

OOC: SO i go into one of my FF coma playings and I come to see my character was used.

*deathstare at Zex* I had a plan you know _-__

OOC: -_-" You'll get over it. After all' date=' he [i']is[/i] Zex. >.> You'll be controlling the two Espada who will be fighting Kurosaki. (Guillermo, #9, and Morrilos, #7)

"Ah, so you're Gran Bel's Espada. There was something I was supposed to tell you, but it'll have to wait," he said calmly. He leaned in closer, putting his full weight upon his opponent. "He was quite the fighter that Gran Bel, though his devilish speed was annoying. Had he been fighting for the right side, you'd still be able to see that blooded face of his."

Pulling back, Zaraki raised his arm, and barraged Lucas' sword furiously, cackling as he went.

"Come on, come on! You're good with a sword! Fight me!" he said wildly.

Ichigo smiled at his opponent's. They were both Espada, that much was sure. But they were amongst the lower ranks. Surely this wouldn't be too much of a hassle?

"So, you two are my opponents? Hmm, I guess that's fair. By yourselves, you wouldn't have half a chance." He slicked back his hair and placed his blade in front of his face. It's wide body stood tall in front of him, glowing a bright blue, sharpened with reiatsu.

As they came to a pause, Yoruichi had obviously expected her to be out longer. She hadn't had much time to rest, but this was obvious.

Elena smirked, vanishing and putting a foot to the back of the woman's neck. Yoruichi caught herself, against a ragged building, pressing her palms flatly against it. "You're right," she said turning around slowly. "I should have cut off your head when I had the chance. But I'm not one for senseless murder unless it comes right down to it in the end."

She placed her back against the structure now, glaring into Elena's eyes. Elena smiled, her sharp teeth itching to tear at Yoruichi's flesh. "Save the speech. I'll be the one cutting off your head."

And without warning, the two were clashed once more in mid flight.

Kiron raised his head ever so slightly, to catch the eye of Mileya. He had no clue where he was, but surely he was being dragged away for better reasons. He was still paralyzed, so he couldn't do much more other than speak. He dared save his breath, because he would need it to finish off Mateo, should he live.

Unfortunately, his life span was drawing to an end. The shattered shard was beginning to take greater hold of him, as his body seared with unimaginable pain.

OoC: YAY! Jo's up against fire birdy! =D Yay, Megan's finally here! ...Anything else to yay about? o.o xD

Jo stared up at Alexander and his firey wrath, her body swaying side to side, keeping beat to an unknown rhythm. When she reached behind herself to pull a icicle from her tail, though, she had to do a full circle to find that it wasn't there.

She was already tired, but didn't dare show it. This wasn't the time to make mistakes.

Unsheathing Fubiki Zouge, she held it out in front of her, holding it horizontally, the blade pointing to the left.

"Comatose them, Fubuki Zouge." Jo said, and the sword shattered into a million pieces, once against stabbing into her skin. Her tail neared her face, inches away from her, an icicle from her tail falling into her hand, another regrowing in it's place. She experimented with it, making it smaller, larger, thinner, and thicker. After shaping it to make it look exactly look like Mateo's arrows, she handed it to him.

"Take it. I made it to explode on impact." Jo said, then looked back up at Alexander. 'Is he giving us the first blow, thinking that we won't reach him...?' Jo thought, her eyes turning to slits as she glared at him. Granted, he was stronger against her, but...there was always a way.

She backed up slightly, then dashed off towards him, nearing a sonido. Suddenly leaping, she took some of the icicles from her tail and spun quickly, throwing them towards Alexander. Jo landed in a crouching position, staring up at the firey birdy.

She had made them exactly the same way as the arrow, only...more, and thinner, more like needles.

"Now c'mon, and show me a good time, 'kay?" Megan asked of the Shinigami that highly resembled her Captain. Fangirl much? She raised an eyebrow as she looked to Kuchiki and then back to the Shinigami girl in front of her. Finally, she shook her head, scratching the back of her head as she placed the blunt side of her sword on her shoulder.

She could wait...she needed to see the Shinigami's attacks anyways.

OoC: Dont have much time now but I will be editing later,

I don't care who it is when they do it but if someone uses my character without my prm I still want to stab the f out of them. What you guys don't get was I had something I really wanted to do planned when it ended up being just a fing nod, its up to zex to edit or not but next time it happens I will be rippin heads

OoC: Dont have much time now but I will be editing later' date='

I don't care who it is when they do it but if someone uses my character without my prm I still want to stab the f out of them. What you guys don't get was I had something I really wanted to do planned when it ended up being just a fing nod, its up to zex to edit or not but next time it happens I will be rippin heads

[/quote']

If it benefits the role-play, and doesn't make too much of a backup towards it in it's entirety, then you won't do a thing.

Don't make empty threats, as though you run something, boy.

Archived