Level 0 Tuner (WTF?!)

LiAM

[align=center]Well, its not really a Level 0 Tuner, but it is counted as one for a while, could be helpful for those tricky level Synchros.

131963.jpg

This cards Level is treated as 0 during the turn it was Normal Summoned. When this face-up card is used as a Tribute for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card from your Deck, if the card you drew was a Normal monster, increase your Life Points by 800.

[/align]

And it also could do a bit of beneficial healing.

Original:

This cards Level is treated as 0 during the turn it was Normal Summoned. When this face-up card is used as a Tribute for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card from your Deck, if the card you drew was a Normal monster, increase your Life Points by 800.

New:

This card's Level is treated as 0 during the turn it was Normal Summoned. When thsi face-up card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card from your Deck. If the card you drew was a Normal Monster, you gain 800 Life Points.

You do not tribute for a Synchro Summon, this is why Summon Priest can be used as material in a Synchro Summon. ;)

anywho, i like the idea of a level 0 monster, especially a Tuner. This can allow you to basically "trade" a Synchro Monster for another of the same level, handy when you want to go from protection with Stardust Dragon to the offensive with RDA.

I like it, and it was executed nicely. Then OCG problem makes the score a little worse..

rating: 7.6/10

nice job.

~Kale.

A Kale Doublefix:

"This card's Level is treated as 0 during the turn it was Normal Summoned. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card from your Deck. If you drew a Normal Monster by this effect, show it your opponent and gain 800 Life Points."

Anyways. A little simple in my eyes, but I guess if you have a designated level and need a synchron, meh it could do. Not your best however.

You do notice that you can make level 0's, right? It's the same way you do Sub-Types.

Find your card, put your url on the notepad, look for level=1, and change it to 0.

Gigafag exists. That's the only good Gemini I can think of. I don't count normals since they're not flexible enough.

Gigafag' date=' is that Konami's attempt at making homophobic cards? XD

[/quote']

Not sure.

But in case you don't know, Gigafag = Gigaplant.

Gonna say, I thought that Konami turned ebil (yes ebil).

Archived