Exodus Syncron

KurashiDragon

Ok, while discussing something about Yugioh with My friend he gave me an idea for an Exodia Syncro by... well having the idea to make an Exodia Syncro. Constructive Critisism is always a must. Just remember to be linient. Yes by the way I couldn't really find many pics of Exodia. Sry.

98750.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more Non Tuner Monster

If this Monster is not Synchro Summoned using a "Forbidden One" monster, this card's ATK and DEF become 1000 and is treated as a Normal Monster. If there are Three "Forbidden One" Monster in Your Graveyard you can Remove up to 4 "Forbidden One" Monster From Play and send 1 Tuner Monster on Your side of the field to the Graveyard to Syncro Summon this Monster. If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Forbidden One" monster, it gains this following effect:

● This Monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each "Forbidden One" Monster used to Syncro Summon this Monster. If all 5 "Forbidden One" monsters are removed from play while you control this face-up card, you win the Duel.

Pic Credit: http://profiles.friendster.com/62723646 (Warning There are videos and Pics on this profile that are not sutable for minors. It's just a warning)

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this Monster is not Synchro Summoned using a "Forbidden One" monster, this card's ATK and DEF become 1000 and is treated as a Normal Monster. If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Forbidden One" monster, it gains this following effect:

● This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for every "Forbidden One" monster used to Synchro Summon it. If 4 "Forbidden One" monsters with different names were used to Synchro Summon this card while 1 "Forbidden One" monster with a different is in the Graveyard you win the Duel.

Instead of giving it X000 ATK and DEF, do "?" for both. Sadly, this is a very overdone idea.

The pic also needs a lot of improvement.

This card is not worth the effort to use it for full effect. To even win using it's effect, you'd need to somehow get four relatively weak monsters out and keep them there, despite the fact that they work much better in your hand. Pointless Exodia support in my opinion.

I was thinking there must be some way to get these cards out.... alright I'll edit the effect however I tried looking for a pic and this was the best I could find. If anyone wants to find a better one thank you.

Bump. Yea I really tried to make this thing easier to summon and worth it. In doing so I've eliminated Exodia's weakness with removing things from play. Horrah.

Also I really tried with finding another pic but there is nothing out there. I mean come on. Exodia has been out sense the beginning of Yugioh. You'd figure someone would have some good pictures.

"If there are Three "Forbidden One" Monster in Your Graveyard you can Remove up to 4 "Forbidden One" Monster From Play and send 1 Tuner Monster on Your side of the field to the Graveyard to Syncro Summon this Monster."

This effect seems relatively pointless. It can only be used if it's already Synchro Summoned, basically rendering the point of this effect useless.

"If all 5 "Forbidden One" monsters are removed from play while you control this face-up card, you win the Duel."

And how do you intend to remove them all from play?

Instead of giving it X000 ATK and DEF' date=' do "?" for both. Sadly, this is a [i']very[/i] overdone idea.

The problem with either option is that the effect must then specify the monster's stats given all possibilities. Currently it only says what the ATK and DEF are if it's summoned with no exodia pieces, but it doesn't say what they are if exodia pieces are used, it just says there's an increase.

Kurashi - You need to edit the second part of the effect to give this monster a set atk and def when exodia pieces are used in the synchro summon. My suggestion would be to change it to something like this:

"This card's ATK and DEF are equal to 1000 x the number of "Forbidden One" monsters used to Syncro Summon this card."

"If there are Three "Forbidden One" Monster in Your Graveyard you can Remove up to 4 "Forbidden One" Monster From Play and send 1 Tuner Monster on Your side of the field to the Graveyard to Syncro Summon this Monster."

This effect seems relatively pointless. It can only be used if it's already Synchro Summoned' date=' basically rendering the point of this effect useless.

"If all 5 "Forbidden One" [b']m[/b]onsters are removed from play while you control this face-up card, you win the Duel."

And how do you intend to remove them all from play?

All five in Graveyard, Soul Release. He is right though, it is an overdone Idea, good making, while I was reading it, I admit, it wasn't the best card. Then I saw the part about winning the duel, that right there is an Exodia card. Good card, (Yay!) bad picture (boo!) not blurry though! (Yay!) Bad OCG (Boo!) Overall, 7/10

Archived