Battle for the BELT - ONGOING - NO SLOTS

If I can' date=' I'd like to challenge "The Devaštatør" to a match.

[b']Challenge:[/b] A level 3 or lower [Fish / Effect] monster that uses another Fish monster (Existing in the TCG) in it's effect.

I've been challenged already...

:( DeMeNTeD is gonna win easily.

Oh well.

And that's my weakness.

Card PMed to you Pitski.

Win or loose, the important part is experience. DeMeNTed will always be DeMeNTed. Think of this as a tutorial. Be proud that out of all the contenders, he challenged you^_^ You will learn from him. Just as i did^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn' date=' challenges are being thrown left and right! What if some of use are on a tight time schedule? Can we like decline challenges or do we HAVE to accept them?

[/quote']

You must inform me earlier if you want to be excused on any challenges for the time being just like what GK(God Kaiba) did^_^

But, you must also tell me when you can come back so that the contenders here will know when they can challenge you.

Failure to inform me would technically put you "ACTIVE" for challenges^_^

Damn' date=' challenges are being thrown left and right! What if some of use are on a tight time schedule? Can we like decline challenges or do we HAVE to accept them?

[/quote']

You must inform me earlier if you want to be excused on any challenges for the time being just like what GK(God Kaiba) did^_^

But, you must also tell me when you can come back so that the contenders here will know when they can challenge you.

Failure to inform me would technically put you "ACTIVE" for challenges^_^

Ok. Well everything about my current status will be settled via PM with you. But you probably got my PM by now :)

Why dont we have a tournament once we have 16 members

This is a continuous tournament. The members will be as many as possible^_^ Why? for you or anyone to have more options on who to challenge^_^

No I mean an elimination tournament just for fun and the winner gets the belt and in single matches other users try to win it

Why dont we have a tournament once we have 16 members

This is a continuous tournament. The members will be as many as possible^_^ Why? for you or anyone to have more options on who to challenge^_^

No I mean an elimination tournament just for fun and the winner gets the belt and in single matches other users try to win it

You are inches away from my plan. the belt will be given alright^_^

Let's stop this now. We're spamming in my thread^_^

Just wait for announcements. For the meantime, i advice that you challenge and win as many as possible^_^ That's all:)

Archived