Battle for the BELT - ONGOING - NO SLOTS

Done i did it twice before i signed up.. :D

I know you did. Well, i just gotta have to say it anyway^_^

currently, almost all contenders have reached their maximum matches. Meaning they have challenged or was challenged twice this month. The current contenders you can still challenge or be challenged by are the following:

Primal Release

.:Mirage:.

X-L YEAHHHH!!!

enjoy^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now will you get this stickied

Once more contender. Just 1 more. I said i'll apply this to get stickied when 2 more joins. Unfortunately, 1 contender left:( Sad to see him go as he is one of my first few friends. Due to his extremely busy sched, he sent a PM to say Goodbye for this competition.

Thanks guys^_^

It gets more addicting once the belt holder is declared^_^

It will motivate you to improve more.

I'm actually planning on making a Hall of fame Spoiler. It's gonna be a list in this thread where belt holders who successfully defends the belt 3 times(3 months) will be included^_^

(at Benny D) You're the noob...making such posts like that makes you more and more noobish.

I was just telling to stop posting here so much, stop raising your post count, can't you let Zeaux know by PM?

Posting just the word "SAME" previously is spamming because you made a one word post, I do not want take this matter even further.

I challenge

Tommer2008

Primal Release

X-L Yeahh!!!!!!!

Anyone of them are fine.

Since you have some competitive talk with Primal Release, why not see a preview of it^_^

.:Mirage:., you will be up against Primal Release.

The type of match both will have is to make 1 monster card. a Spirit monster card.

This should be fun^_^

@ the new contenders. you will be up against each other^_^

Archived